Photo
- - - - -

Vitalprime

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

So has anyone been using Vital Prime since their info was listed here? If so, what kind of service did you receive and how happy were you with the quality of the product.

It is time for me to restock, and they blow away everyone else in price for quantities under a kilo.

#2 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

So has anyone been using Vital Prime since their info was listed here? If so, what kind of service did you receive and how happy were you with the quality of the product.

It is time for me to restock, and they blow away everyone else in price for quantities under a kilo.

They are a new company and are currently making sure the quality is good. ATM they should have about 10kg in stock. The few times that I have talked to him he appears pretty honest.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mikeinnaples

• Topic Starter
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:08 PM

They are a new company and are currently making sure the quality is good. ATM they should have about 10kg in stock. The few times that I have talked to him he appears pretty honest.

Well thats good to know., thanks for the info. I would like to go with Anthony's product since he generally seems concerned about the consumer and takes an active interest by frequenting the boards and putting the price list out there, but for 3x the price for the quantity I need, I just can't go with 'loyalty' alone.

#4 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

Well thats good to know., thanks for the info. I would like to go with Anthony's product since he generally seems concerned about the consumer and takes an active interest by frequenting the boards and putting the price list out there, but for 3x the price for the quantity I need, I just can't go with 'loyalty' alone.

Good choice. Anthony has gone above and beyond the requirements for testing. His product is very good and have used and tested his product. If you get the same lot/batch i got you won't be disappointed.

#5 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:11 PM

Hi Mike,

We are trying to close the gap, but our interest has turned almost exclusively to micronization at this time. Once we are in full 'micronized' production, we will discount some of our regular powder and hopefully close some of the gap regarding pricing on our smaller powder offerings.

thanks
A

#6 edward

• 1,404 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:55 PM

I've been quite happy with my Vitalprime. Its time for me to reorder too (I'm giving it some lead time just in case I order and its between shipments and thus I have to wait a couple of weeks).

Now I do agree that if money were not the issue I would order from Revgenetics or Megaresveratrol based upon all available data but the cost of the Vitalprime is just too good and based on all the lab work there aren't any contaminants that I am worried about.

Oh, btw, Anthony, Hedgehog mentioned in another thread that he felt that all the vendors Resveratrol that he looked at under the electron microscope were small enough and it was his opinion that further micronization might not have such a dramatic effect?

#7 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:48 PM

Micronization is for more than just capsules or powder products, some formulations may benefit from this as well.

A

#8 docmaas

• 129 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:09 AM

Micronization is for more than just capsules or powder products, some formulations may benefit from this as well.

A

I think for the most part particle size is irrelevant as long as the particles are completely dissolved. For those taking it in a carrier where it is dissolved it won't make a difference. However for those taking it in capsules it may make a big difference. Someone would have to do the study between where particle size is the single variable to determine if particle size does make difference.

Mike

#9 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:17 AM

A

I think for the most part particle size is irrelevant as long as the particles are completely dissolved. For those taking it in a carrier where it is dissolved it won't make a difference. However for those taking it in capsules it may make a big difference. Someone would have to do the study between where particle size is the single variable to determine if particle size does make difference.

Mike

I believe this was done, and reported in one of Sirtris' patent applications that lead to some of us developing the PEG3350 and lecithin methods of taking resveratrol, as well as dissolving it in Everclear first to obviate the need for micronization.

#10 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:26 AM

A

Mike

I believe this was done, and reported in one of Sirtris' patent applications that lead to some of us developing the PEG3350 and lecithin methods of taking resveratrol, as well as dissolving it in Everclear first to obviate the need for micronization.

I do think that micronization is important, and I'd like to be able to skip the Everclear... Works great, but tastes terrible.

#11 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

A

Mike

I do think that micronization is important, and I'd like to be able to skip the Everclear... Works great, but tastes terrible.

Bacardi 151 proof rum is about as effective and tastes somewhat better. Jack Daniels is slightly less effective but tastes quite good in this application.

#12 Joseph_VitalP

• 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:04 AM

Hello,

Just wanted to say hello!

Joseph DePlato

****edited to remove commercial content****

#13 dachshund

• 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:43 AM

Welcome Joseph! Glad to have you on board!

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for your input everyone, but unfortunately I have to shut this thread down, as it against to board rules to market commercial products in the forums except through banner advertisement or global sponsorship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users