Photo
- - - - -

Modafinil dosage: 50mg enough?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 silver

• 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:08 PM

I have taken Modafinil for two days with 100mg per day. I feel that I am too concerned with my heartbeat rate. Also, I feel a little bit tremble of my hands. Is this normal side effect of Modafinil? OR I am just too sensitive? Is my dosage too high?

My weight is 42 to 45kg only. So, I think I need to cut the tablet into halves (50mg). For those taking 50mg in one day, what is your weight? Can this dosage gives you exactly the same result of high dosage?

#2 dr_chaos

• 143 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:47 PM

My weight is 42 to 45kg only.

At what height, age and gender?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 silver

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

My weight is 42 to 45kg only.

At what height, age and gender?

height: I don't know but I am short.

I am Eastern so my weight cannot comparable to those of Western. Anyway, I am still quite light weighted among my counterparts.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 lucid

• 1,195 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:17 PM

I have started taking 50mg / day on school days. @50mg / day, I don't really 'notice' that i'm taking it, I don't necessarily feel stimulated, I just don't feel sleepy/unable to focus. @ 100/mg day, I definitely feel a little zip, but no jitters like I have had when I tried adderal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users