- - - - -

Just got my order, dosage question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 michaelpayne

• 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:01 AM

modafinil, piracetam, choline and L-tryptophan to be exact:

I started with the piracetam and choline (800 mg + 250 Mg) this morning at ten and took another 800mg of piracetam at one o'clock

My question is what are the usual dosages for both? there's a lot of conflicting information out there and I'd interested to know if there's a kind of consensus, especially on choline dosages.

Thanks for any help

MP

ps great board btw

#2 michaelpayne

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:03 AM

modafinil, piracetam, choline and L-tryptophan to be exact:

I started with the piracetam and choline (800 mg + 250 Mg) this morning at ten and took another 800mg of piracetam at one o'clock

My question is what are the usual dosages for both? there's a lot of conflicting information out there and I'd interested to know if there's a kind of consensus, especially on choline dosages.

Thanks for any help

MP

ps great board btw

Mmm 17 views and no answer - I guess its more google

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 h0td0gz

• 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

Personally, I have to take a lot of Piracetam to get the effect I want: about 3200mg three times a day. As for Choline, I've been taking a little over 900mg twice a day which comes out to around 500mg elemental each serving. I haven't had any issues with a stiff neck (symptom of too much choline), nor have I had any headaches (symptom of too little choline), so these dosages seem to work well for me.

#4 stayin_alive

• 84 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

Mmm 17 views and no answer - I guess its more google

The title is quite vague. Which is probably why you got as many views as you did. Members often refrain from responding to questions that have been asked/answered quite possibly hundreds of times and particularly when a simple search will reveal the answer(s). I believe in the section area nootropics, there are links under resources which provide again, the answers.

FTR: it appears it's an individual task to determine what, if any amount works for you. It's water soluble so you can take it between meals, but with meals it appears (iirc) a bit better - like 20%.

From past research, which may be faulty now, I think 98% of piractam leaves you body via urine. That is, once you establish a proper intake, if you can that is, you can drink you urine regularly and you should not ever have to purchase piracatam again.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 michaelpayne

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:15 AM

Thanks for the all the info guys (although I think Ill probably skip the urine drinking and just order more piracetam)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users