• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Online Colleges Degree?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 peterparkar

• 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

I'm thinking about a nursing degree. I'm also considering accounting. I'll be attending a 4-year university in the fall for accounting and was wondering how many hours a week and how much work it is to do the online colleges as well? Please help me in finding colleges from where i can get total information about online colleges Degree.

#2 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:13 AM

I'm thinking about a nursing degree. I'm also considering accounting. I'll be attending a 4-year university in the fall for accounting and was wondering how many hours a week and how much work it is to do the online colleges as well? Please help me in finding colleges from where i can get total information about online colleges Degree.

Why not get a double-degree from your 4-year uni? Does your school not offer both accounting and nursing degrees? It may save you tuition money.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:37 AM

Why not get a double-degree from your 4-year uni? Does your school not offer both accounting and nursing degrees? It may save you tuition money.

Also, some of the courses (lower level ones anyway) might overlap. For instance, I am sure that for accounting, you are required to take some science classes (which you would get in nursing) and for nursing, you probably have to take some basic math classes (which you would get in accounting).

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 meatwad

• 196 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:23 PM

Registered nursing - Associates Degree (A.D.Nurse) cannot be done online. Sorry. Going from an ADN to a BSN is possible online.

Mind if I ask you why you are asking this? If your true calling is accounting then why bother with nursing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users