Photo
- - - - -

Potent Lucid Dream Enhancement

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 longevitynow

• 266 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:47 AM

I'm surprised no one mentioned LDN yet. Vivid dreams are its known side effect (at least in the beginning). Stronger when combined with melatonin.

What is LDN? I agree that melatonin increases dreaming in myself and many friends.

#32 longevitynow

• 266 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:51 AM

I took a very small dose of a powdered Piracetam/Aniracetam mix as I went to bed last night. I had an awesome recurring dream that I hadn't had (or perhaps remembered) in years. Not only that, but the place seemed very real and perhaps for the first time when I awoke I realized that the place is not real, but only there in the astral plane/dream body. I gained insight from the dream also. While not classic "Lucid Dreaming", I loved it anyway. Thanks Racetams!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

LDN = low dose naltrexone, an opiate blocker used for treatment of heroin and alcohol addiction in high doses and for just about everything else lol in low doses.

#34 netra

• 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:24 PM

For me what works best is:
For inducing Lucid Dream at 6am in the morning: 1 pill of 5mg of Vinpocetine and 1 pill of 500mg of acetyl l-carnitine. It works great!!!!!!
For dream recalling: Krill Oil
The other day I took some pills for decresing mucus into my system and it had phenylephrine the same night I had a lot of dreams and I remembered them too.
So seems like something to investigate more in it.
Piracetam doesn't work for me. I am 40 and I read in other forum that works better when you are younger. I believe it's a great supplement, makes your mind sharper but if I take it in the night it takes me forever to go to sleep and if I take it in the morning in the night I have no dreams.
Piracetam is usually used for vividness but won't work in my case, so my question is, does anybody have anything else that helps vividness during the LD?
I notice now that rarely my dreams are very colorful or even psycadelic. I can still see colors but not as I used to see them when I was younger.
I wonder if there is something out there that can help.

#35 1thoughtMaze1

• 335 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

Keep puting your hand if front of your face, looking at your hand during the day, try to do the same thing when you sleep. When you do you wilL realize you're dreaming and go lucid. The more you do that during the day and stay conscious of the fact that's what you want to do at night will increase your chances.

#36 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

Epitalon hands down.

#37 1thoughtMaze1

• 335 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:28 AM

Yeah ok there Habib

#38 ZenBooster

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2023 - 04:35 PM

So much time has passed, maybe something new has appeared? Does IRDA-21 affect dreams? I wanted to try naphtidrofuril, but, perhaps, I will try the netra's method - vinpocetine + acetyl - l - carnitine..

#39 ZenBooster

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2023 - 06:57 AM

I tried it. 50 mg vinpocetine + 290 mg carnicetine (1 capsule). There's definitely something to it. I slept for about 6 hours, and this time I took only noopept 30 mg an hour before bedtime. Somewhere a couple of hours before the alarm, I woke up, remembered several fragments of a dream. But by morning, unfortunately, I forgot everything. Usually, in order to remember my dreams, I take 400 .. 600 mcg of hyperzine, or 8 mg of galantamine at night. Next time I will try 2x290 mg of carnicetin, and maybe 100 mcg of hyperzine.

I'm 41 years old.

Edited by ZenBooster, 17 November 2023 - 06:58 AM.

#40 ZenBooster

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2023 - 08:12 AM

I remembered! ))) At first I remembered that I woke up at night and it was a little hard for me to breathe, because my nose was stuffy. I took out xylometazoline without getting out of bed and dripped it into my nose. Then I remembered that I had dreamed about turning on a small electric motor. He gained a lot of momentum and the windings began to overheat. Apparently, they were soaked in paraffin. it boiled, and part of the cloud of vapor got into my nose. I was worried because I felt that it became harder for me to breathe, and I thought that it would be difficult to get rid of the settled paraffin in my lungs...

#41 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 18 November 2023 - 09:49 AM

You should try Calea zacatechichi or "Calea Dream Herb" fellas.  :cool:

#42 ZenBooster

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2023 - 02:27 PM

You should try Calea zacatechichi or "Calea Dream Herb" fellas.  :cool:

I tried. For me it only works if you drink it in a course, before bed, for a week. The result is increased vividness and memorability. Apparently, the plant contains some kind of cholinomimetic, which accumulates throughout the course... Huperzine works better for me, although, like Zacatechichi, it doesn’t always...

#43 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2023 - 01:31 AM

St John's Wort plus galantamine and get ready. If you can tolerate nicotine patches then its blast off.

Edited by Rocket, 25 November 2023 - 01:32 AM.

#44 Ghola

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2024 - 09:06 AM

One of the few highlights of Psychosis was I began to have lucid dreams. Moreover because of the disturbed state I was in, my subconscious was much more willing to believe impossible things giving me something akin to superpowers. I have frequently flown on command, forced myself to become invisible, thrown fireballs from my hands, teleported forwards large distances, and knowing that I was in a dream forced the fabric of reality to open closed doors. The last time this happened I dreamt I was talking to a person, and some higher faculty within me was trying to get me not to talk to myself on the fear it could lead to schizophrenia, lol.

This appears connected to 5ht2a sensitization from psych meds causing a blockade and may even be dangerous to overstimulate. 5htp, St John's wort, and a herbal sleep tincture including hops and Valerian had this effect. Actually gaining a degree of sentience within the dream was just a byproduct of it happening to me over and over and eventually the mind training itself while at a diminished level of awareness. I remember the first time it happened- I was staring at a mirror and someone was whispering in my ear to tell me to turn my head. I did, and the entire dream began to distort.

#45 mbdrinker

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2024 - 11:58 PM

Imho, lucid dreaming is bullshet from worldholders. It's impossible to sleep and to control visions at the same time. Sleep is restorative process when consciousness is switched off. You will wake up the very moment you realize that it's a sleep.

#46 Young Paul

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2024 - 08:59 PM

Imho, lucid dreaming is bullshet from worldholders. It's impossible to sleep and to control visions at the same time. Sleep is restorative process when consciousness is switched off. You will wake up the very moment you realize that it's a sleep.

why do you say bullshit, with your own bullshit ignorance, you seem like a 15 year old teen, trying to be cool n clever hahaha. Most people have had at least one lucid dream. the difference is that you're in control, you control everything, so it's really amazing, a bit like LSD. Before trying to answer, check stuff, read even the minumum. Ask someone who sleep walks, they are dreaming but can see. . Lucid dreaming is complicated but scientists have done many tests. There are crazy people who do it everyday, and thats quite dangerous. when you dream, and when youre in REM, your body is paralized except YOUR EYES. You can communicate using your eyes. I have had 3 natural lucid dreams, but woke up fast, so I bought rem detector glasses, which have a red light (cue to wake up a bit) they worked very well, but I decided to sell them, because I was afraid to continue. If you use lucid dreams everyday, then you get moments when you don't know if your dreaming or if its real, you could jump off a bridge and fly (or die), normally we look at a clock or watch to know if its a dream. Don't forget that you can dream hours and hours in just a few seconds (some people realize this when they press snooze on the alarm clock for 1 minute, and during that time have done hours of stuff. the same goes for deep hypnosis (time is distorted)

#47 mbdrinker

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2024 - 09:46 PM

Thanks for a large and quite an agressive post but you have described exactly the same what is described in jewish bullshetty meditation or lucid dreaming brochures. They agressively promoted that crap in 90-00s to find new entertainment/religion for slaves but anyone awakes the exact moment he realizes it's a sleep and i don't know anyone from real life to have ever had that jewish lucid crap experience. That's my firm point of view based on experience of myself and people around me. I sometimes fly and do other bizzare things at sleep but all this always ends as soon as i understand that alas it's not real. But jews insist that you may by will control your dreams. Dreams are subconscious visions and you can't control them. Your comparison to hypnosys is silly. It's hypnotizer who controlls you but not you yourself. But jews insist that you can also be own hypnotizer during sleep. What a BUULLSHET!

#48 mbdrinker

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2024 - 10:05 PM

Billions of people believe in god/s but i don't know anyone who has ever shaken hands with that god or seen him/them unless a person is totally mentally ill. It can be that some ill individuals can control their sleep dreams. Shizophrenics hear voices for example. But it's total bullshet for normal people. Dot.

#49 Young Paul

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2024 - 10:25 PM

mbdrinker, you also know nothing about hypnosis. a hypnotist never controls the subject. the person is guided using trance, and can come out of the trance at anytime. Trance, just like dreams, and lucid dreams has time distortion. I agree with you about god and religion....all bullshit

#50 Neurocryo

• 54 posts

Posted 05 February 2024 - 02:22 AM

I can achieve it sometimes safely with biooptimizers magnesium breakthrough, jarrow sleep optimizer, and life extension rest and renew.  Directions say 2 of the magnesium but I’ve found 3 is better.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#51 mbdrinker

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2024 - 08:26 PM

I don't believe in that talmudists' fairy tales about meditation or lucid dreaming, as well as no one among people i know (and they are over 40). When younger they watched holliwood crap and read talmudists' brochures about all that crap but no longer do it of course. I hope my post is politically correct now ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users