Photo
- - - - -

I want to see my post history

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:36 AM

Most of my posts are in the supplements or Biotech forums. However, sometimes I respond to a post in other places and I lose track of where I responded. Is there a way to see all threads where I posted, in chronological order? If not, ubuntuforums.org has a good model for implementing this, I never have trouble tracking my recent posts on that forum. I know that I can see the threads that I started in order of most recent by clicking on my name, but I also want to see threads that I responded to.

Edited by Ghostrider, 16 May 2008 - 06:36 AM.

#2 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:46 AM

Most of my posts are in the supplements or Biotech forums. However, sometimes I respond to a post in other places and I lose track of where I responded. Is there a way to see all threads where I posted, in chronological order? If not, ubuntuforums.org has a good model for implementing this, I never have trouble tracking my recent posts on that forum. I know that I can see the threads that I started in order of most recent by clicking on my name, but I also want to see threads that I responded to.

Yes, hover over your name (or anyone's name for that matter) and click the down arrow and then go down to "Find Member's Posts". You could also do it by going to a member's profile (yours or anyones) and click on "Posts" in the middle section. It will show the posts in reverse chronological order. (from newest to oldest) I am sure there are other ways to sort and other views too, but those are 2 ways to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users