• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Are Mexican nootropics significantly cheaper than importing?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Lurker

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

Being as I live right by the border, and, am just starting w/ nootropics [each of these below will be tested for a month in isolation]... I was wondering if anyone has any sort of idea what the prices are like down there? I have a list which needs to be filled in... maybe someone could help me out?

//Prices for Nootropics/meds in Mexico
Piracetam 60x800mg = $?
Desmopressin 5ml = $?
Vasopressin 5ml = $?
Hydergine 30x4.5mg = $?
Centrophenoxine 60x250mg = $?
Aniracetam 60x750mg = $?
Deprenyl 30x5mg = $?
Adrafinil 30x300mg = $?
Pyritinol 60x400mg = $?

If I went to a pharmacy and pulled out this list would they kick me out of the shop/call the cops [eek]? Also, if I were to obtain a 1 or 2 month supply of everything on this list, would they let me take it back to the states? Or would I just wind up in a Mexican jail?

Sigh, this stuff is all so harmless, why the hell does it seem like such an ordeal to aquire it.

I'm trying to assess the risk/reward factor of doing it this way versus importing from a site like nubrain or Unique Nutrition.

Any other concerns with going to Mexico this time of the year?

thanks!

Edited by narcitick, 18 May 2008 - 11:19 AM.

#2 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:23 PM

I don't know a lot about the subject, but I seem to here of quite a few americans that get caught transporting drugs back over the border.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

• Lurker

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:11 PM

I don't know a lot about the subject, but I seem to here of quite a few americans that get caught transporting drugs back over the border.

Hrm, yeah. I imagine theres a lot of incentive for the border police to bust American's taking drugs over the border. However, if these items are essentially okay to import, wouldn't driving them across the border be the same as importing? I can see the "language barrier" being troublesome here, and the fact that whoever would be doing the busting would most likely be less than sympathetic or open minded. I imagine that the customs officials that deal with packages are probably more LAX than the gun-toting, short, stawky, dark-sunglasses-wearing, short haired hispanic butch dike police officers that seem to guard our borders (and the assault rifle guys on the sides that watch her back)...... oh not to mention all the dogs and the mirrors they use to look under your car. Seems kind of like, well, too much of an ordeal to save a little money.

Still, I would be curious to hear any stories regarding getting some nootropics down south, if anyone has any.

Edited by narcitick, 18 May 2008 - 11:13 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:29 PM

You shouldn't have any trouble getting those legally here in the States. None of those are very expensive, either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users