Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Gc macrophage activating factor (Gc-MAF) - cancer magic bullet

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 wayside

• 344 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:10 PM

Saw an interesting article today regarding something called Gc macrophage activating factor (Gc-MAF). It seems this stuff cures cancer:

http://www.lewrockwe...di/sardi84.html

This article is referencing cancer journal articles:

International Journal Cancer. 2008 Jan 15; 122(2):461-7,
Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy 2008 July 57 (7): online

claiming 100% remission of breast and colorectal cancer for extended periods, using 100 ng (nanogram) injections every week for a few months.

Can anyone comment on this? It seems too good to be true...

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

I would like to hear what other people think about this as well. Seems to be an interesting approach with dramatic success. Why has it not garnered more interest?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:31 AM

I would like to hear what other people think about this as well. Seems to be an interesting approach with dramatic success. Why has it not garnered more interest?

Good question. I think there may have been a lack of promotion and maybe some heel-dragging by Yamamoto. He's been working on this for 15 years, and in one of the recently published papers, they say they have been following patients for 7 years. Yamamoto has a use patent on gc-maf, so maybe he's interested in getting rich? He works out of a little-known non-profit called the Socrates Institute for Therapeutic Immunology in Philadelphia. Maybe I should try to track him down, since I'm in the neighborhood.

Bill Sardi provides the tinfoil-hat commentary:

Up to this point, the National Cancer Institute is totally silent on this discovery and there is no evidence the cancer care industry plans to quickly mobilize to use this otherwise harmless treatment.

It looks good so far, but I don't think this is the first time something has looked good but not panned out. The theory behind this is really compelling, though. I'd like to see it pushed on a little harder.

#4 inawe

• 653 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:04 PM

There are several abstract at Pubmed, like (PMID: 17935130). Also, there is a PowerPoint at http://www.isbtc.org...ns/yamamoto.pdf

#5 Shylock

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

May 31, 2008

Dear Shylock,

We have exhausted GcMAF stock. We hope to prepare new stock of GcMAF in a few months. We keep your information until approval for commercialization of GcMAF. However, our institute is non-profit organization and we can collaborate with your group for cancer therapy.

Incidentally GcMAF is the most powerful curative remedy for HIV disease. We are glad to help you for GcMAF therapy of tuberculosis and hepatitis.

Regards,

Dr. Nobuto Yamamoto, Director

Socrates Institute for Therapeutic Immunology

-------------------------------------------------
That's all I've gotten out of him. I'm prepared to put this stuff to work today. He just hasn't given any indication that he will sell it to me or license the technology.

P.S. I'm outside the USA so the FDA is not a concern for me. I'm ready to roll with the discovery, but except for the above e-mail I haven't gotten any other response from him. This discovery, if true, is a potential gold mine. Anyone want to figure out how to extract Gc-MAF? I'm open to other suppliers.

#6 Sedonakay

• 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

There are several abstract at Pubmed, like (PMID: 17935130). Also, there is a PowerPoint at http://www.isbtc.org...ns/yamamoto.pdf

Hello,
I am a three time Breast Cancer patient and am very interested in finding out any info I can about the GcMAF therapy. i have been doing
lots of research on this subject and came to the conclusion that the GcMAF therapy can be a natural substance, which the FDA can't touch!
Dr. Yamamoto is patenting both the GcMAC therapy (by making it into a drug) and the Nagalase test as he obviously wants to make money
from this and this could take years to get on the market. The FDA is in no hurry to shake the foundation of the big three cancer treatments of
slash, burn and poison! This Nagalase test is the hard part as there needs to be a method for testing the Nagalase levels when doing the injections. I've found that other immune system diseases are also tested by measuring the Nagalase or NAGase levels, so, there must be a way to measure cancer levels other that the test that Dr. Yamamoto has patented? Maybe just an enzyme test? There is an enzyme panel, but it is hard to find out which enzymes are included. It might take many more years for this therapy and test to be made available for public use and I just don't have that much time. Neither does all the women that suffer from this horrible disease.

I first heard of this therapy from an article by Bill Sardi that was posted on the forum. He explains what the natural dosage is and how to apply it. http://www.lewrockwe...di/sardi84.html

Does anyone have any idea of an enzyme test that will measure Nagalase or NAGase levels? Would appreciate any input that can be
supplied regarding this matter.

Thanks, Sedonakay

#7 adrian

• 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:42 PM

Hi

My mum is suffering from breast cancer and this has severely effected her bones. Did you manage to obatian any information on how Gc macrophage activating factor (Gc-MAF) - cancer magic bullet can be acquired? I would do anything to see my mum cancer free. I am so desperate. My email address is adrizera@global.net.mt If you have any information on how to get the treatment please email me.I cannot see my mum die. She has received chemotheray and radiotherapy but these will not give the cure we need.

Many thanks

Adrian

#8 aloise

• 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:14 AM

niner, did you ever check out Dr. Yamamoto in Philadelphia? Did you find out anything?

thanks.

#9 StrangeAeons

• Guest, F@H
  • 732 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:56 AM

"Harmless glyco-protein" is not a good sign in terms of nomenclature. I would have to imagine from the name that this is a cytokine, hormone, or prostaglandin; the fact that they don't call it by the proper name already makes me skeptical. Still, if it pans out that would be pretty amazing.
If there is something to this stuff, I wonder what it would imply for D3 supplementation in cancer.

#10 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:18 AM

niner, did you ever check out Dr. Yamamoto in Philadelphia? Did you find out anything?

Sorry, I've never gone looking for him. He seems to exist, have email and such.

I did run across an article that outlined the preparation of Gc-MAF:

Stepwise incubation of Gc protein with immobilized beta-galactosidase and sialidase efficiently generated the most potent macrophage activating factor (designated GcMAF) we have ever encountered.

#11 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:32 AM

"Harmless glyco-protein" is not a good sign in terms of nomenclature. I would have to imagine from the name that this is a cytokine, hormone, or prostaglandin; the fact that they don't call it by the proper name already makes me skeptical. Still, if it pans out that would be pretty amazing.
If there is something to this stuff, I wonder what it would imply for D3 supplementation in cancer.

Sounds like it's a form of vitamin D binding protein that has had its attached sugar groups modified by specific glycosidic enzymes. I was wondering about D3 supplementation myself. I could only speculate about a connection, like more d3 = more d3bp, but that is pure speculation.

#12 vitaminboss

• 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:04 AM

Sounds like it's a form of vitamin D binding protein that has had its attached sugar groups modified by specific glycosidic enzymes. I was wondering about D3 supplementation myself. I could only speculate about a connection, like more d3 = more d3bp, but that is pure speculation.

First of all, if you read his work carefully, you will notice that his patients did not present METASTATIC disease OR any tumors. They possessed "circulating tumor cells" and had levels of nagalase found in their blood.. His treatment sounds more like it can be used for turning remissions into full cures, although a few animal models did present complete tumor regressions at "higher doses". However, after reading about the behavior of macrophage production increase, increased ingestion rates and general phagocytic activity, it sounds like it may be the key.

Second point, when reading his work in detail, it seems that Vitamin D binding protein, or as as Yamamoto refers to it as "Gc-Protein" is the precursor to the actual macrophage activating factor (MAF). He states that when the 2 sugars galactose and sialic acid are cleaved off by primed T&B cells using the enzymes galactosidase and sialidase, yielding the exposed protein with N-acetylgalactosamine as the only remaining SUGAR, which also possesses a threonine component with other protein residues, or in other words the actual Macrophage stimulating factor. NOW, according to him, the immune system is disengaged due to the destruction of MAF by N-AcetylGalactosaminadase or Nagalase as he refers to it. Now, how 100 nanogram injections of EXOGENOUS MAF are able to avoid destruction by this enzyme is still mind boggling to me, yet still leads me to the following:

Now this made me wonder, since N-acetylgalactosamine is one of the 8 essential glycoproteins (glyconutrients) http://www.toyourhea.../8essential.jpg

noting that it (GalNAC) is also associated with the following:

1. N-acetylgalactosamine is the least known of the eight essential sugars. As with the others, this one is also important for proper cell-to-cell communication. This communication is important for both normal systemic function and in such disease processes as cancer, inflammation, and immunity.

2. Although there has not been much research to date, what has been done reveals that this saccharide may inhibit the growth of some tumors. For example, colon cancer patients have only half the normal amounts of N-acetylgalactosamine. Studies have shown that colon cancer cells that metastasize make more mucin, making them more likely to form metastases. Therefore, it appears that N-acetylgalactosamine plays an important role in preventing this formation from occurring.

3. N-acetylgalactosamine also seems to play an important role in the immune system. Contained in macrophages and neutrophils, it may play a significant role in the etiolology of joint inflammation and could be important in such conditions as rheumatoid arthritis.

Its absorbed via the intestine using a specific transporter, excreted thru the kidneys, and the main dietary sources are via the dextran sulfate (best source) found in a specific Red Marine Algae called Dumontiaceae which has anti-viral properties, bovine and/or shark cartilages, or can be obtained thru Chondroitin sulfate. I would think it can be synthesized in bulk from a chem company. Its apparently safe in doses of up to 280mgs twice daily.

"Certain glycosaminoglycans and related sulfated polysaccharide compounds have been examined for their immunomodulating properties. Palacios, et al., (Journal of Immunology, l28:62l-624, l982) reported that dextran sulfate, a sulfated polysaccharide, was a potent mitogen for human peripheral T lymphocytes Ginsburg, et al. (Inflammation, 6:343-364, l982) disclosed that dextran sulfate enhanced the bactericidal properties of leukocytes and macrophages toward both extracellular and intracellular microorganisms. Bey, et al. (Immunology, 54:487, l985) reported that dextran sulfate enhances the antibody response to ovalbumin in sheep. Sugawara, et al. (Microbiological Immunology, 28:83l-839, l984) reported that some polysaccharides with sulfate groups are human T-cell mitogens and murine polyclonal B-cell activators."

Thirdly, This also explains the mechanisms of how many polysaccharide/lectin preparations work. Mistletoe (Viscum Album aka Iscador) lectins which are used as anti-cancer treatments in Europe, have high affinity for binding to galactose and N-acetylgalactosamine (GalNAC)receptors on immune cells. Shiitake is high in N-acetylglucosamine but NOT GalNAC and Biobran MGN-3 is known for its ArabinoGalactans and Xylans.

"Extracts of mistletoe (Viscum album) have been widely used in adjuvant chemotherapy of human cancer for a long time. Their therapeutically active molecules are lectin components comprising ML4 -I, ML-II, ML-III," "The classical MLs I, II, and III consist of two subunits that are linked by a disulfide bridge (4) . They differ in their relative sugar-binding specificities. Although ML-I shows specificity to D-galactose, ML-II and ML-III preferentially bind to N-acetylgalactosamine"

taken from: http://cancerres.aac.../full/59/9/2083

Lastly, just a theory, but could supplemental N-acetylgalactosamine, aside from its direct anti-metastatic properties, may act as a preferential substrate to the Nagalase enzyme thus preserving more GcMAF to yield intact MAF?? Unless of course additional GalNAC would augment tumor nagalase secretion due to some possible feedback mechanism thereby ultimately further decreasing immunity.. If the cancer would not increase its nagalase secretion, this could provide additional building blocks for endogenous synthesis of Gc-Protein, thereby providing the body with more of a MAF precursor.... Something to think about.. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by vitaminboss, 06 December 2008 - 04:25 AM.

#13 vitaminboss

• 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:23 AM

May 31, 2008

Dear Shylock,

We have exhausted GcMAF stock. We hope to prepare new stock of GcMAF in a few months. We keep your information until approval for commercialization of GcMAF. However, our institute is non-profit organization and we can collaborate with your group for cancer therapy.

Incidentally GcMAF is the most powerful curative remedy for HIV disease. We are glad to help you for GcMAF therapy of tuberculosis and hepatitis.

Regards,

That's all I've gotten out of him. I'm prepared to put this stuff to work today. He just hasn't given any indication that he will sell it to me or license the technology.

P.S. I'm outside the USA so the FDA is not a concern for me. I'm ready to roll with the discovery, but except for the above e-mail I haven't gotten any other response from him. This discovery, if true, is a potential gold mine. Anyone want to figure out how to extract Gc-MAF? I'm open to other suppliers.

The extraction process is in his patent: http://www.freepaten...om/6410269.html

" Preparation of potent macrophage activating factors derived from cloned vitamin D binding protein and its domain and their therapeutic usage for cancer, HIV-infection and osteopetrosis"

He describes the methods for gene cloning for MAF.. I'm guessing this is for mass production? In his studies, all he did was enzymatically treat the extracted protein using immobilized enzymes.

Human DBP Globulin (Gc Protein) can be ordered here: http://mol-innov.com...CFQhMGgodehRNjA

Then all that needs to be done is treat it with the correct immobilized galactosidase and sialidase and your set to go... At least thats what the doc stated..

I don't know why he's sitting on this, if he sells out to Pharma, they'll bury it and that will be the end of it. This discovery means squat if he doesn't open a clinic overseas and make use of this.

If this stuff is what he says it is, I'd love to try it out on myself. Shylock, if you have any luck with this, I'll be a guinea pig :-)

Edited by vitaminboss, 06 December 2008 - 04:59 AM.

#14 vitaminboss

• 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:27 AM

Hello,
I am a three time Breast Cancer patient and am very interested in finding out any info I can about the GcMAF therapy. i have been doing
lots of research on this subject and came to the conclusion that the GcMAF therapy can be a natural substance, which the FDA can't touch!
Dr. Yamamoto is patenting both the GcMAC therapy (by making it into a drug) and the Nagalase test as he obviously wants to make money
from this and this could take years to get on the market. The FDA is in no hurry to shake the foundation of the big three cancer treatments of
slash, burn and poison! This Nagalase test is the hard part as there needs to be a method for testing the Nagalase levels when doing the injections. I've found that other immune system diseases are also tested by measuring the Nagalase or NAGase levels, so, there must be a way to measure cancer levels other that the test that Dr. Yamamoto has patented? Maybe just an enzyme test? There is an enzyme panel, but it is hard to find out which enzymes are included. It might take many more years for this therapy and test to be made available for public use and I just don't have that much time. Neither does all the women that suffer from this horrible disease.

I first heard of this therapy from an article by Bill Sardi that was posted on the forum. He explains what the natural dosage is and how to apply it. http://www.lewrockwe...di/sardi84.html

Does anyone have any idea of an enzyme test that will measure Nagalase or NAGase levels? Would appreciate any input that can be
supplied regarding this matter.

Thanks, Sedonakay

I just researched the "Nagalase" (gotta love the new terminology Yamamoto & Co. came up with). Turns out this enzyme is vital to human functioning and isn't exclusively produced by tumors. As a matter of fact, a deficiency of this enzyme is a rare disease called "schindler disease"

http://www.raredisea.....ndler Disease

"Synonyms of Schindler Disease

* Alpha-Galactosidase B Deficiency
* Alpha-GalNAc Deficiency, Schindler Type ***
* Alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase Deficiency, Schindler Type
* Alpha-NAGA Deficiency, Schindler Type
* GALB Deficiency
* Lysosomal Alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase Deficiency, Schindler Type
* Neuroaxonal Dystrophy, Schindler Type
* Neuronal Axonal Dystrophy, Schindler Type

General Discussion
Schindler Disease is a rare inherited metabolic disorder characterized by a deficiency of the lysosomal enzyme alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (alpha-NAGA). The disorder belongs to a group of diseases known as lysosomal storage disorders. Lysosomes function as the primary digestive units within cells. Enzymes within lysosomes break down or digest particular nutrients, such as certain fats and carbohydrates. In individuals with Schindler Disease, deficiency of the alpha-NAGA enzyme leads to an abnormal accumulation of certain complex compounds (glycosphingolipids) in many tissues of the body.

There are two forms of Schindler Disease. The classical form of the disorder, known as Schindler Disease, Type I, has an infantile onset. Affected individuals appear to develop normally until approximately 1 year of age, when they begin to lose previously acquired skills that require the coordination of physical and mental activities (developmental regression). Additional neurological and neuromuscular symptoms may become apparent, including diminished muscle tone (hypotonia) and weakness; involuntary, rapid eye movements (nystagmus); visual impairment; and episodes of uncontrolled electrical activity in the brain (seizures). With continuing disease progression, affected children typically develop restricted movements of certain muscles due to progressively increased muscle rigidity, severe mental retardation, hearing and visual impairment, and a lack of response to stimuli in the environment."

OKAYYYY.. I'm confused.....

#15 vitaminboss

• 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

Here is the basic preparation process for GcMAF:

Preparation of Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF) and its structural characterization and biological activities.

Mohamad SB, Nagasawa H, Uto Y, Hori H.

Department of Biological Science and Technology, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokushima, Minamijyosanjimacho-2, Tokushima, 770-8506 Japan.

BACKGROUND: Gc protein has been reported to be a precursor of Gc protein-derived macrophage activation factor (GcMAF) in the inflammation-primed macrophage activation cascade. An inducible beta-galactosidase of B cells and neuraminidase of T cells convert Gc protein to GcMAF. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Gc protein from human serum was purified using 25(OH)D3 affinity column chromatography and modified to GcMAF using immobilized glycosidases (beta-galactosidase and neuraminidase) The sugar moiety structure of GcMAF was characterized by lectin blotting by Helix pomatia agglutinin. The biological activities of GcMAF were evaluated by a superoxide generation assay and a phagocytosis assay. RESULTS: We successfully purified Gc protein from human serum. GcMAF was detected by lectin blotting and showed a high biological activity. CONCLUSION: Our results support the importance of the terminal N-acetylgalactosamine moiety in the GcMAF-mediated macrophage activation cascade, and the existence of constitutive GcMAF in human serum. These preliminary data are important for designing small molecular GcMAF mimics.

Here is his patent on how to isolate GcMAF from Animal source:

http://www.freepaten.../EP0607186.html

Edited by vitaminboss, 06 December 2008 - 07:00 PM.

#16 Kat

• 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

We've covered this in some detail on the Cancer Research UK blog.
Science Update Blog - GcMAF and the miracle cure

Basically, the research is interesting, but there are significant flaws in the trials. It's certainly not the 100% cure that some people are claiming it to be.

#17 Mack43

• 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

I just researched the "Nagalase" (gotta love the new terminology Yamamoto & Co. came up with). Turns out this enzyme is vital to human functioning and isn't exclusively produced by tumors. As a matter of fact, a deficiency of this enzyme is a rare disease called "schindler disease"

http://www.raredisea.....ndler Disease

...snipped...

OKAYYYY.. I'm confused.....

Just on this point the tumor secreted "Nagalase" may be more active than healthy cell secreted Nagalase:

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/12062184

"Alpha-N-acetyl galactosaminidase (alpha-NaGalase) has been reported to accumulate in serum of cancer patients and be responsible for deglycosylation of Gc protein, which is a precursor of GcMAF-mediated macrophage activation cascade, finally leading to immunosuppression in advanced cancer patients. We studied the biochemical characterization of alpha-NaGalase from several human tumor cell lines. We also examined its effect on the potency of GcMAF to activate mouse peritoneal macrophage to produce superoxide in GcMAF-mediated macrophage activation cascade. The specific activity of alpha-NaGalases from human colon tumor cell line HCT116, human hepatoma cell line HepG2, and normal human liver cells (Chang liver cell line) were evaluated using two types of substrates; GalNAc-alpha-PNP (exo-type substrate) and Gal-beta-GalNAc-alpha-PNP (endo-type substrate). Tumor-derived alpha-NaGalase having higher activity than normal alpha-NaGalase, had higher substrate specificity to the exo-type substrate than to the endo-type substrate, and still maintained its activity at pH 7. GcMAF enhance superoxide production in mouse macrophage, and pre-treatment of GcMAF with tumor cell lysate reduce the activity. We conclude that tumor-derived alpha-NaGalase is different in biochemical characterization compared to normal alpha-NaGalase from normal Chang liver cells. In addition, tumor cell-derived alpha-NaGalase decreases the potency of GcMAF on macrophage activation."

Mack

#18 ppp

• 275 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

It's worth pointing out that other ways of eliciting an anti-tumour response from macrophages. For example - PMID: 19117333:

Ganoderma sinensis has been used widely in Oriental countries for the prevention and treatment of various diseases including cancer. Previous studies have shown that the lipid extract from Ganoderma exhibits direct cytotoxicity against tumor cells. Here, it is reported that the lipid extract from germinating G. sinensis spores, at lower concentrations that have no direct tumoricidal activity, induce potent antitumor immune responses in human monocytes/macrophages. Upon stimulation with the lipid extract, monocytes/macrophages exhibited markedly increased production of proinflammatory cytokines and surface expression of costimulatory molecules. Conditioned medium from stimulated cells effectively suppressed the growth of tumor cells. Apparently, the lipid extract triggered macrophage activation via a mechanism different from that associated with LPS. Moreover, it was observed that the lipid extract could partially re-establish the antitumor activity of the immunosuppressive tumor-associated macrophages. These results indicated that in addition to its direct tumoricidal activity, the lipid extract from G. sinensis spores could exert antitumor activity by stimulating the activation of human monocytes/macrophages.

Still, it would be good to see how GcMAF turns out.

#19 Falcon7

• 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

May 31, 2008

Dear Shylock,

Regards,

#20 nivgm76

• 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hi All!
My dad was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer with liver mets 5 years ago. He has gone through all sorts of chemo treatments and just completed 2 months ago the SIR Spheres treatment. His cancer has come back with vengeance...it is taking over his liver right now.

We have just started him on the trial of GC-Maf that is being conducted at the IAT clinic in Freeport, Bahamas http://www.cancure.org/iat_clinic.htm

They are currently offering this since May of this year to patients from around the world. If anyone is interested I will let you know how it goes!

#21 Morgain

• 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:49 PM

Hi All!
My dad was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer with liver mets 5 years ago. He has gone through all sorts of chemo treatments and just completed 2 months ago the SIR Spheres treatment. His cancer has come back with vengeance...it is taking over his liver right now.

We have just started him on the trial of GC-Maf that is being conducted at the IAT clinic in Freeport, Bahamas http://www.cancure.org/iat_clinic.htm

They are currently offering this since May of this year to patients from around the world. If anyone is interested I will let you know how it goes!

I'm very interested and also if there are any other people who have experiences with this GC-Maf Trial at Freeport?

Does anyone know if this trial is supported by the discoverer of the GC-Maf therapy Dr. Nobuto Yamamoto from Socrates Institute for Therapeutic Immunology, cause from what I read he still had to get Gc-Maf approved by the FDA?

Does anyone know of any GC-maf trials in Europe?

#22 SergioG

• 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

Hi,

My mother recently went to the clinic to purchase the Gc-MAF. They do not yet have the test for the Nagalase but they should have it soon. I have not heard anything about it in Europe, however I have heard about a Dr. in Florida sending people to Colombia for it.

Michael

#23 magdalena

• 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hopefully I am posting this correctly.

I would appreciate any info that could guide me to find immediate treatment with Gc-MAF. Is there a name and contact number for a person organizing the clinical trial in the bahamas? The website link is unclear.

My email is magdalena99@earthlink.net.

Any ideas or thought/feedback eagerly awaited.

Thank You.

#24 mon

• 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:34 AM

Hi All!

Hi
We would like to know how the GcMAF trial is going. We have researched GcMAF in some depth, but finding a supplier has been a problem.

Thanks

#25 evaesmaralda

• 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

Hi All!

Hello there,

It's been a while since you've posted your add, but it's always worth a try. My mum (who has a very stubborn form of bladder cancer) and I just recently found out about Gc-maf and Yamamoto. In both interest I'm trying to found as much information about it as possible. I have some questions, like: is it possible for anyone -my mum- to get the Gc-maf treatment from Yamamoto? If so, where does she needs to go? How much does the injections costs? How can I reach dr. Yamamoto? I can't seem to find any email address (bad researcher as I appear to be...). Is it still possible for my mum to join the trial? As you (all) can read: a lot of questions. Truly, any information is more than welcome. You can contact me directly if you want: evaesmaralda@hotmail.com.

I hope you can help me.

Eva

#26 Robbert

• 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:20 PM

http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/

#27 ppp

• 275 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

I tried mailing them and got no response...

#28 mariasteiner

• 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

I tried mailing them and got no response...

She answers! http://www.gcmaf.eu/...=...m&Itemid=16
My friend bought there The gc MAF .
:)

#29 wmgsl

• 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:04 PM

May 31, 2008

Dear Shylock,

Regards,

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 wmgsl

• 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:07 PM

Can anyone introduce me to a single patient who has actually benefited
from Cc-MAF? I'd like to meet this person. Until then, I will remain a
little skeptical about "too good to be true" claims.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users