- - - - -

Ways to gain height at 25?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Ghostrider

• Topic Starter
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:37 AM

overcoming our limitations forced upon us by the nature and flukes is something I see as positive and that is the spirit of this forum.
So self-improvements by "unnatural" means is a good thing.
If Ghostrider wants to gain height through leg-lengthening surgery we should not discourage him. In reality ,by evidence there are little long-term risks of doing this procedure, the major problem is the pain. The pain seems to be manageable for most people doing it, it isn't comparable to cancer pain or any such thing.

It doesn't mean you will find other things that you don't like with yourself. And if there are more things you don't like why not fix them too :)

Femurs seem to be the best thing if you are doing only one segment, that means you take longer steps when walking, also it looks more proportional especially on men. That's my opinion.

It seems fatalistic to not go ahead and doing something about your height if you think it's worth going through such a procedure. It would not be good to spend all coming years being unhappy with your height.

Thanks. The thing holding me back is the pain. Some of members writing about their experience at www.makemetaller.org experience severe pain. I am not sure if I would be able to handle it and after the operation, it's not like you can turn back. I am scared of surgery and potential health risks. So I am stuck in kind of a bad place, I am unhappy about my height and I feel that I lack the strength or unsure about health risk to do anything about it. Yeah, primarily dating, that's really the only area where height bothers me. I guess it's probably better to just get some lifts for when I go to the night clubs :-). Still though, take away the pain factor and some of the risk and I would be doing leg lengthening.

My family and especially my sisters try to convince me that it's not that important, but my experience (granted there are other variables such as personality and other aspects of appearance) tell me otherwise.

Edited by Ghostrider, 29 April 2009 - 05:39 AM.

#62 joe57777

• 74 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

Just 10 years ago it would have been completely impossible for someone who is not a dwarf to change their height.
But what is the thing about height? feeling dominated and insecure in night clubs? well tall people aren't stronger than short people as a general rule.

I never said anything about being dominated. Insecurity, that's possible, but the main reason is that most women are attracted to height. I can't blame them, I would not date someone who is morbidly obese -- partly out of what other people would think, to be honest, but mostly due to health issues. So there are preferences that cannot be changed. If there was an easy and painless way to gain height (just a few inches), I would probably do it.

Consider this. I have noticed on dating sites that even shorter women that are only 4'11" - 5' 2" are asking for men that are at least 5'8" but many times they ask for men that are at least 6' and over. This is quite unfair as you would think that nature made those shorter women for us shorter men. Therefore, I have come up with a theory that may be debatable. But to me it makes great sense. You know how the old theory that many or most women prefer larger penises. Many or most women who prefer larger penis size must figure that taller men are most likely to have larger penises which is probably true. Therefore, they go for taller men no matter how short they are. This is quite frustrating. I understand that there are shorter men with larger penises, but it would sense that this is not common I am sure. Therefore, this idea of growing taller, no matter what method is used, if achieved may not be the total answer guys are looking for. Because even if the man becomes taller and has an average or below average size penis, their penis size stays the same. Therefore, any woman that now taller man picks up will certainly find out in a hurry that his penis size does not match his height and there goes that woman on to find another taller man.

So what can you do? What is much easier and more realistic? My theory is if you are a shorter male with an above average size penis, you are more than 3/4 the way there. Because you can remedy the situation without a potentially painful surgery. Just wear the shoes and or insoles to gain 2-3 inches of height. However, if you are a shoter male with an average or below average size penis, you then have an operation (which is the only sure way to gain penis length and girth until someone proves another method actual works) to enlarge your penis. Then if you want to enhance things, you can wear shoes and or insoles that give you about 2-3 inches of height. Therefore, when the woman finds out that you are 2-3 inches shorter in reality, she won't care when you are both in a horizontal position and your perceived height with your elevated shoes and insoles are proportional to your new penis size and I would bet that this woman would not be disappointed with you. If your a good talker you may be able to get her in bed with my idea. To get her in bed a second time you are on your own. Because even if you have no erection issues, you may have premature ejaculation issues that are very hard to solve which no woman likes. Or you just may be lousy. All which being taller or having an above average penis size would then "not matter".
If that is not a problem and you want a long term relationship with one of these woman you date, again, there is nothing my theory will do for you in that respect either, because I cannot tell you how to have or if you are going to have the personality that this woman is attracted to that would make for the two of you to want a long term relationship with each other.

So there you have my theory on this height subject matter. And I would challenge anybody that believed this method to overcome height issues would not work most or many of the times where only height was an issue. However, Personality, is a different story.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#63 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:50 PM

O_o my brain turned into some jelly after reading joe57777's post.. really!

Umm.. don't be bothered about height. And if some woman cares she probably sucks anyways. Choosing a guy has nothing to do with his height.. or his penis.. and if someone chooses just because of that they will probably be separated anyways.

If you were taller you might just find something else wrong with yourself if that's the attitude.

#64 Ghostrider

• Topic Starter
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:35 PM

Consider this. I have noticed on dating sites that even shorter women that are only 4'11" - 5' 2" are asking for men that are at least 5'8" but many times they ask for men that are at least 6' and over. This is quite unfair as you would think that nature made those shorter women for us shorter men. Therefore, I have come up with a theory that may be debatable. But to me it makes great sense. You know how the old theory that many or most women prefer larger penises. Many or most women who prefer larger penis size must figure that taller men are most likely to have larger penises which is probably true. Therefore, they go for taller men no matter how short they are. This is quite frustrating. I understand that there are shorter men with larger penises, but it would sense that this is not common I am sure. Therefore, this idea of growing taller, no matter what method is used, if achieved may not be the total answer guys are looking for. Because even if the man becomes taller and has an average or below average size penis, their penis size stays the same. Therefore, any woman that now taller man picks up will certainly find out in a hurry that his penis size does not match his height and there goes that woman on to find another taller man.

So what can you do? What is much easier and more realistic? My theory is if you are a shorter male with an above average size penis, you are more than 3/4 the way there. Because you can remedy the situation without a potentially painful surgery. Just wear the shoes and or insoles to gain 2-3 inches of height. However, if you are a shoter male with an average or below average size penis, you then have an operation (which is the only sure way to gain penis length and girth until someone proves another method actual works) to enlarge your penis. Then if you want to enhance things, you can wear shoes and or insoles that give you about 2-3 inches of height. Therefore, when the woman finds out that you are 2-3 inches shorter in reality, she won't care when you are both in a horizontal position and your perceived height with your elevated shoes and insoles are proportional to your new penis size and I would bet that this woman would not be disappointed with you. If your a good talker you may be able to get her in bed with my idea. To get her in bed a second time you are on your own. Because even if you have no erection issues, you may have premature ejaculation issues that are very hard to solve which no woman likes. Or you just may be lousy. All which being taller or having an above average penis size would then "not matter".
If that is not a problem and you want a long term relationship with one of these woman you date, again, there is nothing my theory will do for you in that respect either, because I cannot tell you how to have or if you are going to have the personality that this woman is attracted to that would make for the two of you to want a long term relationship with each other.

So there you have my theory on this height subject matter. And I would challenge anybody that believed this method to overcome height issues would not work most or many of the times where only height was an issue. However, Personality, is a different story.

Humm...was that a late April Fools Day post? It's not about penis size. Many women stay with taller guys who have average or smaller than average penis size. I'm not a woman so I can't claim what they are looking for, but most dating websites are very much appearance-based. It's very hard to show personality on those sites and there's nothing to ensure that the people are honest about what they claim...and they tend to inflate everything so so some women also inflate what they are asking for too in order to compensate. My theory though is that most women do desire men who are at least of average height, penis size has nothing to do with it. Culture trains us that taller people are more fit / healthier and hence more valuable (at least in that aspect, fortunately there are many other aspects of equal and more importance). Probably part of it is biological instinct -- being programmed to reproduce and selecting mates which are more fit to protect and provide for the female and her offspring. Although, today that's not true anymore. Today money is a better resource for protection and providing resources to guarantee that one remains in the gene pool. Also keep in mind that a lot of women are not comfortable with online dating. They feel like they are prostituting themselves out to strangers over the internet (varies based on the website too). So they will be a bit tighter on their selection criteria than if they were meeting you in person. I have dated many women with whom I was outside of their preferred height range. I know they would prefer taller guys and I know there are women who just simply would not date me because they want a taller guy (maybe they are tall, grew up with tall brothers / father, or just superficially want to be seen with a tall guy)...whatever the reason. That bugged me for a long time, several months. I realized that there are many great women who don't have that requirement and I am happy with the rest of the pool. (I also became ok with not having a mate.) Also realize too that your selection is limited by many other factors as well. The girl you might be looking for could be in Florida. But she'd never date you because you live so far away. Some girls will never date you because of your religion. Best solution is to realize that someday, height won't be an issue...humans are just very slow to evolve. Also, did you ever think that their maybe their requirements are part of the reason that they are on those dating sites? Not all girls are new to town and some will never find what they are looking for.

Also...not to debate this issue any further, but even if it was about penis size, at least she won't be able to tell until you get her in bed. Girls have it much worse in regards to breast size. God, I can't imagine what that would be like. I'd feel naked all the time.

Edited by Ghostrider, 04 April 2010 - 10:37 PM.

#65 joe57777

• 74 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:04 AM

Humm...was that a late April Fools Day post? It's not about penis size. Many women stay with taller guys who have average or smaller than average penis size. I'm not a woman so I can't claim what they are looking for, but most dating websites are very much appearance-based. It's very hard to show personality on those sites and there's nothing to ensure that the people are honest about what they claim...and they tend to inflate everything so so some women also inflate what they are asking for too in order to compensate. My theory though is that most women do desire men who are at least of average height, penis size has nothing to do with it. Culture trains us that taller people are more fit / healthier and hence more valuable (at least in that aspect, fortunately there are many other aspects of equal and more importance). Probably part of it is biological instinct -- being programmed to reproduce and selecting mates which are more fit to protect and provide for the female and her offspring. Although, today that's not true anymore. Today money is a better resource for protection and providing resources to guarantee that one remains in the gene pool. Also keep in mind that a lot of women are not comfortable with online dating. They feel like they are prostituting themselves out to strangers over the internet (varies based on the website too). So they will be a bit tighter on their selection criteria than if they were meeting you in person. I have dated many women with whom I was outside of their preferred height range. I know they would prefer taller guys and I know there are women who just simply would not date me because they want a taller guy (maybe they are tall, grew up with tall brothers / father, or just superficially want to be seen with a tall guy)...whatever the reason. That bugged me for a long time, several months. I realized that there are many great women who don't have that requirement and I am happy with the rest of the pool. (I also became ok with not having a mate.) Also realize too that your selection is limited by many other factors as well. The girl you might be looking for could be in Florida. But she'd never date you because you live so far away. Some girls will never date you because of your religion. Best solution is to realize that someday, height won't be an issue...humans are just very slow to evolve. Also, did you ever think that their maybe their requirements are part of the reason that they are on those dating sites? Not all girls are new to town and some will never find what they are looking for.

Also...not to debate this issue any further, but even if it was about penis size, at least she won't be able to tell until you get her in bed. Girls have it much worse in regards to breast size. God, I can't imagine what that would be like. I'd feel naked all the time.

I was waiting to hear what type of a response I was going to get from my post. As far as online dating is concerned, I was only using that as an example because there you can gather information about what women (and I need to make this perfectly clear, I am talking about women that are not overweight and are at least above average in looks) are looking for in a man on paper. Nobody is talking about being narrow minded at all. I am just talking about using modern technology to find women who are looking for men online. I have seen shorter attractive women around 4' 11" to about 5' 2 or 3" either looking for guys at least 5'8" to over 6' and or if not these woman are asking for these men to have incomes of around $80,000-$100,000 or more. So yes, there are two different trains of thought going on here sometimes. It seems when most women that are above average in attraction and know that they have an above average selection of men to choose from they will try to pick a man with money, however, that man still has to be attractive to them what they call "chemistry". Which usually means a man taller than them but at least 5' 8" in height. As for being in shape, women sometimes ask for that. But many times they do not stress that nearly as much as height. As I said earlier, these woman are online because it is "much safer", "much easier", and less time consuming online. Yes there are probably many above average shorter women who do not have this preference of money and or penis size, but those women are most likely already married or have boyfriends and did not need to go on a dating site. But how could you have easily met any of these women? Very difficult. Therefore, it is practical to go online on dating sites and or even with facebook. Please do not get me wrong, I know this is a harsh subject matter. However, I have learned that sex is very important in a relationship. In fact without sex or with lousy sex, they say a marriage usually does not survive. Either the husband or wife will stray or will end the marriage. This is not just my opinion. Also, not to make this about penis size, whether it matters or not and you will mainly only find this on sleazy dating sites. You will of course find that the majority of men on porn sites have above average penises. Many women on talk shows or online forums admit that they enjoy larger penises. They back this up by saying that they simply need to feel friction during intercourse. I find this understandable because if I am with a woman and when we have sex, I cannot feel any friction myself, it then is not a good experience for me or her. Therefore, I can see the woman's point. That is why many women of ANY height, when given a choice, and usually the more attractive above average looking women get to make that choice, seek out taller men at least 5'8" or taller because those men are most likely to have above average penises. Because have you ever heard a woman say that a penis was too big? I have heard some women say that only because the penis was way above average and the woman probably had a smaller vagina. However, I have heard way too many women say that they had sex with a man who's penis was too small to give them pleasure. It happens. I am not trying to be mean or ridiculous here. I did not make this stuff up. This is what I have heard. Unfortunately this makes sense to me. Therefore, this is why in person, normally a woman is first attracted to height and looks. If she is at least above average in attractiveness, she then has a good chance to score with this guy. And many of these attractive woman say that first there is lust and then there is love. That I also find makes sense. Because simply (as far as to try and make a potential go at a long term relationship) you need to "try before you buy" or to see if you are sexually compatible with each other. If you are not sexually compatible with each other then you will probably go your separate ways. However, if you are indeed sexually compatible then you are ready to move on to the next date and a long term relationship is then possible.

See where I am going with this? The man asked about how he could become 2-3 inches taller, when, as far as I see it form experience and hearing it from women themselves, Ghostrider (without getting personal because I really did not intend to do that) would have been better off asking in a forum how to extend penis length and or girth 2-3 inches. Then when he is trying to pick up these women that he normally has trouble with, he can wear these shoes and or insoles that make him taller, he can see if this helps to get at least one of these women in bed and if he satisfies her then that is a win situation. I am only trying to help. And again, this is what I have heard women say that they need is sexual pleasure. Once they have that then you better know how to make them laugh and not be boring. Of course if you were boring, they never would have slept with you. In addition, if you then date online, just list your height as what it is with your special shoes and or insoles. Also, you can find women locally online. You do not have to look in Florida or California, etc. for that matter.

Lastly, about women thinking that above average height is protection. Please do not insult the intelligence of a shorter man. I know plenty of shorter men that protect their girlfriend, wife, or family just fine. Besides, what is any size man going to do about a gun in his face anyway. It would be more believable if the woman did not want to be with any size man if he is going to raise his family in bad part of a city or in the city at all for that matter. But what I do find very believable is that money can have a huge effect on a woman's choice to pick a shorter than average man in some cases. Because then they can live in a nice area in a nice house, etc... However, what I can possibly see happening then is that the woman may eventually cheat on the man if the man cannot satisfy her in bed and or the woman may ask for a divorce where she can get the house (or half the money after the sale of the house) or the woman can get at least half of the shorter man's money if the house was only in his name before they were married. After that the woman now has money and can pick out another man of her choice who she truly desires.

Woman have way too much power these days. Please don't get me started on foreign women who fool innocent U.S. men into bringing them into our country to marry them only later to scam them by dumping them and claiming false abuse where the U.S. spouse is not allowed to defend himself. And because of an Immigration loophole in the system, these women get their green cards and then can go on and find any man in the U.S. they truly desire. This is called Immigration Fraud and it happened to me. Check out http://immigrationfr...s.us/index.html and see what else women are capable of!

Again, please, I didn't mean to get so graphic. This subject matter does strike a nerve with me and I wish Ghostrider all the luck in the world in his woman search.

#66 Ghostrider

• Topic Starter
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

Mods, can you move this thread under the topics un-releated to life extension section or just delete it completely? Talk about appearance / vanity and penis enhancement is not related to life-extension and I want indefinite life extension to be the primary focus of this thread. We're getting way off track and I apologize for starting this thread here.

I was waiting to hear what type of a response I was going to get from my post. As far as online dating is concerned, I was only using that as an example because there you can gather information about what women (and I need to make this perfectly clear, I am talking about women that are not overweight and are at least above average in looks) are looking for in a man on paper. Nobody is talking about being narrow minded at all. I am just talking about using modern technology to find women who are looking for men online. I have seen shorter attractive women around 4' 11" to about 5' 2 or 3" either looking for guys at least 5'8" to over 6' and or if not these woman are asking for these men to have incomes of around $80,000-$100,000 or more. So yes, there are two different trains of thought going on here sometimes. It seems when most women that are above average in attraction and know that they have an above average selection of men to choose from they will try to pick a man with money, however, that man still has to be attractive to them what they call "chemistry". Which usually means a man taller than them but at least 5' 8" in height. As for being in shape, women sometimes ask for that. But many times they do not stress that nearly as much as height. As I said earlier, these woman are online because it is "much safer", "much easier", and less time consuming online. Yes there are probably many above average shorter women who do not have this preference of money and or penis size, but those women are most likely already married or have boyfriends and did not need to go on a dating site. But how could you have easily met any of these women? Very difficult. Therefore, it is practical to go online on dating sites and or even with facebook. Please do not get me wrong, I know this is a harsh subject matter. However, I have learned that sex is very important in a relationship. In fact without sex or with lousy sex, they say a marriage usually does not survive. Either the husband or wife will stray or will end the marriage. This is not just my opinion. Also, not to make this about penis size, whether it matters or not and you will mainly only find this on sleazy dating sites. You will of course find that the majority of men on porn sites have above average penises. Many women on talk shows or online forums admit that they enjoy larger penises. They back this up by saying that they simply need to feel friction during intercourse. I find this understandable because if I am with a woman and when we have sex, I cannot feel any friction myself, it then is not a good experience for me or her. Therefore, I can see the woman's point. That is why many women of ANY height, when given a choice, and usually the more attractive above average looking women get to make that choice, seek out taller men at least 5'8" or taller because those men are most likely to have above average penises. Because have you ever heard a woman say that a penis was too big? I have heard some women say that only because the penis was way above average and the woman probably had a smaller vagina. However, I have heard way too many women say that they had sex with a man who's penis was too small to give them pleasure. It happens. I am not trying to be mean or ridiculous here. I did not make this stuff up. This is what I have heard. Unfortunately this makes sense to me. Therefore, this is why in person, normally a woman is first attracted to height and looks. If she is at least above average in attractiveness, she then has a good chance to score with this guy. And many of these attractive woman say that first there is lust and then there is love. That I also find makes sense. Because simply (as far as to try and make a potential go at a long term relationship) you need to "try before you buy" or to see if you are sexually compatible with each other. If you are not sexually compatible with each other then you will probably go your separate ways. However, if you are indeed sexually compatible then you are ready to move on to the next date and a long term relationship is then possible.

See where I am going with this? The man asked about how he could become 2-3 inches taller, when, as far as I see it form experience and hearing it from women themselves, Ghostrider (without getting personal because I really did not intend to do that) would have been better off asking in a forum how to extend penis length and or girth 2-3 inches. Then when he is trying to pick up these women that he normally has trouble with, he can wear these shoes and or insoles that make him taller, he can see if this helps to get at least one of these women in bed and if he satisfies her then that is a win situation. I am only trying to help. And again, this is what I have heard women say that they need is sexual pleasure. Once they have that then you better know how to make them laugh and not be boring. Of course if you were boring, they never would have slept with you. In addition, if you then date online, just list your height as what it is with your special shoes and or insoles. Also, you can find women locally online. You do not have to look in Florida or California, etc. for that matter.

Lastly, about women thinking that above average height is protection. Please do not insult the intelligence of a shorter man. I know plenty of shorter men that protect their girlfriend, wife, or family just fine. Besides, what is any size man going to do about a gun in his face anyway. It would be more believable if the woman did not want to be with any size man if he is going to raise his family in bad part of a city or in the city at all for that matter. But what I do find very believable is that money can have a huge effect on a woman's choice to pick a shorter than average man in some cases. Because then they can live in a nice area in a nice house, etc... However, what I can possibly see happening then is that the woman may eventually cheat on the man if the man cannot satisfy her in bed and or the woman may ask for a divorce where she can get the house (or half the money after the sale of the house) or the woman can get at least half of the shorter man's money if the house was only in his name before they were married. After that the woman now has money and can pick out another man of her choice who she truly desires.

Woman have way too much power these days. Please don't get me started on foreign women who fool innocent U.S. men into bringing them into our country to marry them only later to scam them by dumping them and claiming false abuse where the U.S. spouse is not allowed to defend himself. And because of an Immigration loophole in the system, these women get their green cards and then can go on and find any man in the U.S. they truly desire. This is called Immigration Fraud and it happened to me. Check out http://immigrationfr...s.us/index.html and see what else women are capable of!

Again, please, I didn't mean to get so graphic. This subject matter does strike a nerve with me and I wish Ghostrider all the luck in the world in his woman search.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#67 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

I am significantly taller, stronger, and muscular than both my mom and dad and everyone in my family. I'm about 2-4 inches taller than my dad right now and I'm only 16. What's the deal? (I'm not adopted)

Edited by The Indefinite Lifespaner, 05 April 2010 - 11:41 PM.

#68 Skötkonung

• 1,556 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

I am significantly taller, stronger, and muscular than both my mom and dad and everyone in my family. I'm about 2-4 inches taller than my dad right now and I'm only 16. What's the deal? (I'm not adopted)

Any resemblance to the mailman?

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#69 Ghostrider

• Topic Starter
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:52 AM

Any resemblance to the mailman?

Ok, now we are way off track, but I appreciate your humor Skotonung. ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users