Photo
- - - - -

Today, I'm Going to Experiment with Bupropion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 E.T.

• 183 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:56 PM

I have a prescription for 75 mg tablets. I will shortly head towards a prescription molecule seller and order the substance. I will keep you abreast of my psychological reaction.

#2 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

That's a tiny dose -- I'm guessing those are instant release tablets that you'll be taking multiple times a day? You will likely notice a strong stimulant effect in the beginning which may interfere with sleep, until tolerance sets in and it settles down to a subtle, almost imperceptible effect on the mind.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 E.T.

• Topic Starter
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:36 PM

That's a tiny dose -- I'm guessing those are instant release tablets that you'll be taking multiple times a day? You will likely notice a strong stimulant effect in the beginning which may interfere with sleep, until tolerance sets in and it settles down to a subtle, almost imperceptible effect on the mind.

Yes, they are instant release, and I was going to take one a day.

#4 E.T.

• Topic Starter
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:37 PM

I ingested 75 mg of bupropion 20 minutes ago. I feel nothing so far.

#5 E.T.

• Topic Starter
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:02 PM

Nothing so far . . .

Edited by E.T., 17 June 2008 - 11:03 PM.

#6 E.T.

• Topic Starter
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:58 AM

Nothing. I'll give it a few days, then try 150 mg a day.

#7 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

Some of the active metabolites of bupropion which are major contributors to its effects have very long half-lives and will take a week or more to reach stable plasma levels. If you do move up to 150mg, be sure to spread the dose into two 75mg doses apart from each other.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 E.T.

• Topic Starter
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:47 AM

Wow, it's starting to work very well now at 75 mg just once a day, though sleep is being disturbed. I'm reading at 4 or 5 times my normal speed, just zooming right through my literature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users