Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:00 PM

Not from a European perspective.

#32 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

Agreed. What a big load of bollox.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 kikai93

• 244 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

It is true, there are too many people. It is not even just too many people, it is how we have gotten to this point. We have spent a tremendous amount of money and effort to try to make everyone survive. Which is the polar opposite of natures intention. Nature intends for a certain amount of the population not to survive, which is how natural selection optimizes the gene pool but through drugs, legal/government intervention charities etc. we have circumvented that. So we dont need to make viruses and take away vitamins etc. to thin out the crowd, nature will take it course if we just stopped doing all the things we have been doing to get in its way. I think if the elite wanted to thin out the crowd, they would work on influencing all the aspects that contribute to it. Meaning they could discourage charities, discourage vaccines, etc. etc. But they arent doing that so I am not so sure how much of an intention they have. I guess it is possible they dont realize all of the things that contributed to the overpopulation but that seems hard to believe. I think that if they do truly want to thin out the crowd, then it is mother nature exerting its force through them. You cant fight mother natures intention. We try to fight it but it eventually wins, we fight the floods by building levies, but nature just ends up breaking through them. We try to fight disease and the diseases just get more virulent (ironically through natural selection)

How many people in here realize that pathogens/germ based diseases are intended to carry out this exact purpose (thinning the crowd) ?
Meaning you can think of a germ based illness is a "test" so if you are healthy you pass the test and live, if you are ill or weak then you dont pass the test and get removed from the gene pool.
I am not advocating anything here and I dont know what the answer is, I am just telling you what natures intention is. We should spend more time thinking about what the solution is though.

"Nature" is not an entity. Natural selection is not a guided process. No one is at the wheel. Intelligent design is a farce. "The Intention of Nature" is a more intellectually bereft farce. That is all.

#34 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:51 AM

Agreed.

#35 JorfoasImmortal

• 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:06 AM

So, any news regarding this CODEX? As far as i researched, most people is totally unaware.

#36 JorfoasImmortal

• 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:12 AM

This is just some food for thought. National health care would give a convenient excuse to ban supplements. After all you can't have people poisoning their bodies with possible unsafe, or unproven supplements if the government (the people) have to pay for the medical expenses of any problems caused by the unsafe supplements. That's also just the beginning of bans. The same excuse could easily be used on a fat person putting too much butter on a roll. Next no more motorcycle riding, horseback riding, skydiving, etc. Some insurance companies already attach riders to policy's stating no coverage for accidents caused by motorcycle riding. Why did they restrict supplements in Canada?

So, what are the latest news regarding this codex? Last time I checked, most people were totally unaware.

#37 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:39 AM

It is true, there are too many people. It is not even just too many people, it is how we have gotten to this point. We have spent a tremendous amount of money and effort to try to make everyone survive. Which is the polar opposite of natures intention. Nature intends for a certain amount of the population not to survive, which is how natural selection optimizes the gene pool but through drugs, legal/government intervention charities etc. we have circumvented that. So we dont need to make viruses and take away vitamins etc. to thin out the crowd, nature will take it course if we just stopped doing all the things we have been doing to get in its way. I think if the elite wanted to thin out the crowd, they would work on influencing all the aspects that contribute to it. Meaning they could discourage charities, discourage vaccines, etc. etc. But they arent doing that so I am not so sure how much of an intention they have. I guess it is possible they dont realize all of the things that contributed to the overpopulation but that seems hard to believe. I think that if they do truly want to thin out the crowd, then it is mother nature exerting its force through them. You cant fight mother natures intention. We try to fight it but it eventually wins, we fight the floods by building levies, but nature just ends up breaking through them. We try to fight disease and the diseases just get more virulent (ironically through natural selection)

How many people in here realize that pathogens/germ based diseases are intended to carry out this exact purpose (thinning the crowd) ?
Meaning you can think of a germ based illness is a "test" so if you are healthy you pass the test and live, if you are ill or weak then you dont pass the test and get removed from the gene pool.
I am not advocating anything here and I dont know what the answer is, I am just telling you what natures intention is. We should spend more time thinking about what the solution is though.

"Nature" is not an entity. Natural selection is not a guided process. No one is at the wheel. Intelligent design is a farce. "The Intention of Nature" is a more intellectually bereft farce. That is all.

Not really, this guy you quoted was right on point, I like that post. If you actually spent more time out in the nature, observing it and being part of it then you'd know what that means. There's noone at the wheel, but it's a collection of action-reaction stimuli-response type thing. That process goes on constantly so whatever nature needs to do, it will do...it's all about every person's ultimately futile attempts to fight entropy. 

If nature is not an entity then what exactly is it? 

Now as far as banning supplements that's news to me. Do I stock up on every nootropic available now so I can sell em for ridiculous amounts later ? Or what ? 

#38 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

Stocking up did cross my mind.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#39 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

If the multi-billion dollar supplement corporate interests are not worried, then neither should we. I think goku needs serious help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users