Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

adrafinil suppliers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 edward

• 1,404 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:24 PM

Anyone know of any cheap adrafinil suppliers.

Adrafinil 300 mg is identical to between 50-100mg of Modafinil for me and should be a lot cheaper but all the suppliers I have found are not that cheap (compared to cheap modafinil suppliers) anyone have any ideas?

#2 meursault

• 370 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:42 PM

Adrafinil 300 mg is identical to between 50-100mg of Modafinil for me and should be a lot cheaper but all the suppliers I have found are not that cheap (compared to cheap modafinil suppliers) anyone have any ideas?

Nubrain sells 40/300mg for $32. Is that considered cheap for adrafinil? I've never looked into it before.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 edward

• Topic Starter
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

Nubrain sells 40/300mg for $32. Is that considered cheap for adrafinil? I've never looked into it before.

Thats the cheapest I have found, but it should be cheaper judging by how cheap some of the modafinil suppliers have gotten, I guess the demand/supply/competition isn't there like with modafinil.

#4 flatline

• 49 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

qhi.co.uk is fantastic

nubrain sketches me out a bit -- their website does not appear secure or well done.

#5 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

which is better, adrafinil or modafinil?

or which one is more cost-effective, the cost and quality comparison?

#6 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:05 PM

qhi.co.uk is fantastic

nubrain sketches me out a bit -- their website does not appear secure or well done.

Yeah I agree the Quality Health company from UK looks fantastic. I'm in the process of ordering some adrafinil from them. http://www.qhi.co.uk...asp?i=Adrafinil. This is really the first option I looked into, so I'm not sure how cheap Quality Health actually is, but I hope the cost-effectiveness/cost-benefit analysis is good.

However, Quality Health's modafinil is as expensive or even more so than Cephlon's Provigil? It costs $214.29 per 30 tabsx 100mg of Alertec => http://www.qhi.co.uk...asp?i=Modafinil

#7 HereInTheHole

• 105 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:57 PM

which is better, adrafinil or modafinil?

or which one is more cost-effective, the cost and quality comparison?

I just recently threw away a box of adrafinil because they no longer worked and made me feel like I had a mild hangerover the next day. Once upon a time, the stuff worked; and then later with pills from the same box, the adrafinil stopped working. Since it was the same box, the change was probably me rather than a bad batch. I'd let a week or two go by without taking it, so I doubt I was acclimated. Maybe my new Wellbutrin prescription interfered some how.

I once had a prescription for 200 mg modafinil. The stuff was amazing: more focus, more energy, and a more postive mood than with two 300 mg adrafinils. I don't believe I had the hangover effect with the modafinil.

So even when adrafinil worked for me, modafinil at twice the price would have been more cost effective than adrafinil.

Edited by NarrativiumX, 30 July 2008 - 06:13 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 bengeance

• 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

Does anyone know a place that sells adrafinil powder? I assume this would be cheaper than buying pills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users