- - - - -

Cheapest Pramiracetam and User manual

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:29 PM

Hey Everyone,
I'm looking to get myself the cheapest pramiracetam around (its hella expensive, but it does the trick--I just can't afford taking more than 600 mg/day, hence the quest for the cheaper source). I am in a rush so anything I can get quick of quality would be great. Pills or bulk powders -- the majority of these are hard to come by with recent events in China. Any one have any great source?
How long do the effects of pramiracetam last ? [some sources say half life = 6 hours - which seems like the longest for all of the 'cetams)
How long does one have to take pramiracetam before noticing it?
Should we supplement with choline and if so, strictly Alpha GPC?
Is Pramiracetam synergistic with any other 'cetam? I haven't had too much luck trying aniracetam/piracetam with pram.

I've had good experiences, but have yet to realize what some call the 'most powerful nootropic' (subjective&variable on user, i know). Not too respondant to piracetam, either.

Slightly related, I'm also looking for Phenylpiracetam as well.

Does anyone have a special stack with Pramiracetam that they are particularly fond of?

Thanks!

Edited by nancy_axel, 21 July 2008 - 09:32 PM.

#2 spacey

• 241 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:51 PM

I believe Pete still sells his Carphedon over at RI, I suppose you could have a check with him.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nancy_axel

• Topic Starter
  • 175 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

They've been out of stock for a pretty long time now.

#4 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:44 AM

I know only two suppliers Pramiracetam with it in stock:
www.antiaging-systems.com
www.biogenesis-antiaging.com

If you find more, let us know. I'm waiting that RI get it back in stock because it's cheaper but it will take some time.

#5 nancy_axel

• Topic Starter
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:17 AM

I've notice significant motivation and clarity. Just on 500 mg/day. Is it worth taking it higher? $$$

I know only two suppliers Pramiracetam with it in stock:
www.antiaging-systems.com
www.biogenesis-antiaging.com

If you find more, let us know. I'm waiting that RI get it back in stock because it's cheaper but it will take some time.

#6 Neuro-active

• 26 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hey man, check out Smart Powders! They carry it...cheap too. Not to mention the relatively fast shipping. Not sure how "good" or "pure" it is, as I just got it today, but definatly check out smartpowders.com

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:23 AM

Cheapest Pramiracetam, no user manual.

Racetam Prices {mirror}

Also contains cheapest verified 1-4 suppliers for: Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Nefiracetam and Phenylpiracetam. No ads, cookies, scripts, tracking or compensation.

Edited by Isochroma, 07 August 2009 - 01:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users