Photo
- - - - -

Nootropic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 juanjo_asdf

• 78 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:40 AM

Have you guys ever consider the use of body mind therapies like biodynamic craniosacral therapy and structural integration (rolfing, hellerwork, kmi,...)

#2 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:03 AM

I am ROFLing, I'm not sure if that is similar to rolfing

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 juanjo_asdf

• Topic Starter
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

I dont get it :)

#4 juanjo_asdf

• Topic Starter
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

No wait, I get it but its not funny.

(just kddng)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 juanjo_asdf

• Topic Starter
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:10 AM

Well for anyone that dosent know what these therapies are about.

Rolfing (or any school of structural integration) is a 10 sesion approach, spaced out through around 10 months, where the fascial system (conective tissue, everything thats not muscle) is sytematically worked. The results are better more effortless posture, education in movement, better relationship with gravity, less energy expenditure. And in my point of view the correcting of posture un-blocks personality and gives new options.

It is well known that there are bodytypes and that changing your posture you can change your personality. Im up to sesion 3 and can already feel the effects.

The biodynamic approach to Craniosacral. Ive had a one sesion up till now. I cant even start to tell you what this therapy has done to my body. 10minutes after starting the therapy I was twiching on the therapy table and laughing conmpulsively, rocking incontrolably like a little child. It took me one hour after the session was over to start laughing. The effects were so dramatic in me because I had a lot of emotions stored in my body and they exited the body thourgh laughter, crying and twiching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users