Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Pramiracetam & Phenylpiracetam?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Steve_86

• 266 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:16 AM

For the record i have tried most of the other racetams (Ani and Oxi) but not Piracetam (its Schedule 4 in Australia).
Dert

I have ordered atleast 6 or 7 tubs of 700g Piracetam in my time. I have never had any issues with Piracetam and Aussie customs. Even when my package has been inspected.

No problemo with what you are saying. Plenty of people on this site have also got in Modafinil (also Schedule 4) and had them checked by customs. But I have checked and it is on the TGA prohibited list unless you have a prescription. After reading alot of threads through this site and many others i am not aware of anyone that has been knocked back but it is still nice to be aware and there is always a first time. Seems quite ridiculous to me but i just can't be bothered going down that path. Gee had alot of grammar and spelling issues in that last post. Give me numbers any day. :)

I phoned up and was told that if I have a prescription it is fine for me to import. My doctor had never heard of piracetam but I printed of some information for him and he had no problems giving me a prescription.

#32 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:24 PM

For the record i have tried most of the other racetams (Ani and Oxi) but not Piracetam (its Schedule 4 in Australia).
Dert

I have ordered atleast 6 or 7 tubs of 700g Piracetam in my time. I have never had any issues with Piracetam and Aussie customs. Even when my package has been inspected.

No problemo with what you are saying. Plenty of people on this site have also got in Modafinil (also Schedule 4) and had them checked by customs. But I have checked and it is on the TGA prohibited list unless you have a prescription. After reading alot of threads through this site and many others i am not aware of anyone that has been knocked back but it is still nice to be aware and there is always a first time. Seems quite ridiculous to me but i just can't be bothered going down that path. Gee had alot of grammar and spelling issues in that last post. Give me numbers any day. :)

I phoned up and was told that if I have a prescription it is fine for me to import. My doctor had never heard of piracetam but I printed of some information for him and he had no problems giving me a prescription.

You're not by any chance in Melbourne are you?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 dertydave

• 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

Dert

Yeh that makes sense. That's basically the definition of Schedule 4. You have one uber cool doctor. After a bout of acute fatigue at the start of the year i finally decided to go to my local doctor to get some tests done. Anyway as should be the case i was quit honest about what i get up to and my lifestyle. Anyway all i got from her was ya gotta stop drinking, blah blah blah which obviously i already knew. Damn, i can only imagine how i would go showing her piracetam. I suppose i have a bit of problem with a big chunk of doctors (not all). Alot of people think whatever they say is gospel (probably not the people on this site) but they are only human and i think they pressure themselves to give their patients an answer without just being honest and saying 'they don't know' if it is the case.

Edited by dertydave, 12 November 2008 - 08:29 PM.

#34 Steve_86

• 266 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

Dert

You're not by any chance in Melbourne are you?

Perth :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#35 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:23 PM

My review after a couple months on and off Phenyl. I still don't know if it's worth it... 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users