How old do you think this woman is?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 VictorBjoerk

• Member, Life Member
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image
And yes many people here know who it is. But seriously, how old do you think she looks??

#2 4eva

• 426 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

I'm sure she is older than her body parts.

Plastic surgery can do wonders.

Sharon Osbourne looks good and she has had plenty of work done.

#3 cyborgdreamer

• 735 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

From the creases on her face, I'd say 40.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

50s

#5 JohnDoe1234

• 1,097 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:37 AM

But if you asked someone 50 years ago...

#6 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:56 AM

In the remote past of the 1990's, the A&E cable network ran a documentary on the theme of "human transformations," featuring at the one extreme Cindy Jackson, and at the other extreme a guy who wanted to live like the fictional characters on Star Trek.

Both of these people struck me as having emotional problems, but I came away from the show respecting Cindy more than the Trekkie. We don't have a real Starfleet Academy for the Trekkie to attend, but Cindy Jackson could leave her unsatisfying life in rural Ohio, move to London and get cosmetic surgery to look approximately like her Barbie doll. And, in courtesan fashion, she could capitalize on her improved looks to work her way into fashionable London society and meet the kinds of "glamorous" people housewives in America can only experience through soap operas and romance novels. I suspect Cindy will realize eventually, if she hasn't already, that her efforts will turn to ashes as she ages -- but at least she exerted herself to do something arguably more real than people who try to live like the characters in their favorite science fiction stories (and I do mean some transhumanists, though not necessarily all).

http://store.aetv.co....jhtml?id=75786

#7 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:23 AM

She looks pretty cute for 50's, if that's true. To be honest, my first thought was that this was a trick question, and she was a fembot... Technology marches on, ya know. Nice dress.

#8 VictorBjoerk

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Life Member
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:31 AM

in these photos she looks even younger although being 53. She must have a very good exercise program and diet too to maintain the figure.
Posted Image
Posted Image
I would have guessed her age in late 30's.

#9 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:38 AM

Posted Image

Jackson before and after.

That's some seriously good plastic surgery.

A quote: "This is the ultimate feminist statement. I refuse to let nature decide my fate just because I missed out on the genetic lottery."

Posted Image

She is exactly 20 years this woman's senior (1975 vs 1955). You can't argue lighting as both were taken under the same conditions.

I'm pretty confident with how I'm going to look in the future considering the advancement in these treatments.

Edited by Ben - Aus, 28 July 2008 - 11:57 AM.

#10 Shoe

• Guest, F@H
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

A quote: "This is the ultimate feminist statement. I refuse to let nature decide my fate just because I missed out on the genetic lottery."

Not that I think she got particularily screwed in the genetic lottery, but that's a good quote. Why should some people get to be beautiful but not me? If plastic surgery can transform you into a good looking person, go for it!

#11 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

if one's got the money, time, patience, and willing to tolerate some risk (in case the surgery backfires), it's likely worth it.

there're no "plastic surgery" for internal organs tho, right? all the vital organs still age like they do and most likely would drag a person to death

#12 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

Nice. If i didn't know this woman was older than she looked like, i would have thought that she were in her early 30s, or maybe in her 20s if i didn't pay much attention to the pics.

#13 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,071 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

if one's got the money, time, patience, and willing to tolerate some risk (in case the surgery backfires), it's likely worth it.

there're no "plastic surgery" for internal organs tho, right? all the vital organs still age like they do and most likely would drag a person to death

This article was linked on the front page of Imminst not long ago. Perhaps cosmetic surgery will become more than a surface treatment in the near future.

#14 Mind

• 19,071 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:51 PM

Just at first glance I would have guessed early 30s. If she is not wearing hosiery in the first pic, then her legs are in great shape as well - for being 53. She must also have a good diet and exercise program.

#15 Mind

• 19,071 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:57 PM

This series of pics makes the transformation look even more amazing, although I can't help but think some of the latter photos are enhanced, I know she would get whacked by the press if that were true, but her face is so flawless, the pics just seem airbrushed.

Attached Files

#16 VictorBjoerk

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Life Member
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

The most amazing thing about her is that she looks so real. She doesn't look odd like many other who have done a lot of plastic surgery.......
And yes she probably has a excellent fitness regime.

#17 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:38 AM

Posted Image

I'm pretty confident with how I'm going to look in the future considering the advancement in these treatments.

You're going to look like a hot blond? Hmm. I dunno, man. The electrolysis bills alone will bankrupt you.

#18 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:40 AM

You're going to look like a hot blond? Hmm. I dunno, man. The electrolysis bills alone will bankrupt you.

Actually, I'm pretty hairless.

#19 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:30 PM

Very impressive.
Stunning.
Staggering.

And, I remember the exact documentary! :)

Edited by paulthekind, 29 July 2008 - 07:37 PM.

#20 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

Posted Image

She is exactly 20 years this woman's senior (1975 vs 1955). You can't argue lighting as both were taken under the same conditions.

Who is the actress she is with? She looks so familiar.
Tara Reid?

#21 VictorBjoerk

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Life Member
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:18 PM

Yes it's Tara Reid of course

#22 Mind

• 19,071 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

The picture with Tara Reid is the one where you can tell a little bit that Cindy has had plastic surgery. I don't know, her face looks a little stretched or something. But it is not immediately obvious, you have to look at it a couple of times. She is still a knock-out for 53.

#23 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:55 AM

The picture with Tara Reid is the one where you can tell a little bit that Cindy has had plastic surgery. I don't know, her face looks a little stretched or something. But it is not immediately obvious, you have to look at it a couple of times. She is still a knock-out for 53.

True but even then if you didn't know any better she could just be a 20 something year old with a slightly strange smile.

#24 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:42 AM

She must have done a really spectacular job of staying out of the sun for the past 5 decades. If she had been a real sun worshiper, I doubt that anything would have made her look this good. She's also had her teeth whitened at the very least, perhaps veneers.

#25 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:47 AM

A little more info on Mz. Jackson, courtesy of Wikipedia:

Cindy Jackson (b. 1955 in Ohio) is listed in the Guinness World record book for having had more cosmetic surgery than anyone in the world. She has written two best-selling books, her autobiography, Living Doll, and Cosmetic Surgery Secrets, a comprehensive patient's guide to cosmetic surgery that is updated every year. In January 2007, Jackson came out with her own skincare line.

As of 2003, she has undergone one full face-lift, three "mini" face-lifts (one lower, two upper), three eyelid surgeries (one upper, two lower), one upper lip lift, liposuction on her knees, thighs, abdomen, waist, and jaw-line; two nose operations, breast augmentation, breast implant removal, cheek implants, bottom lip implant, chin reduction, hair transplantation to cover face-lift scars, two partial dermabrasions, two chemical peels (first one TCA, second one glycolic), two laser resurfacings (one partial, one full), facial thread vein removal, mole removal, scar revision, semi-permanent and permanent make-up (eyeliner, eyebrows, lip liner, lips), numerous temporary filler injections (collagen, fat transfer, Hylaform, Restylane, Perlane), cosmetic dentistry, and laser tooth whitening. She has inspired many others, among them Miles Kendall[1] and Gia Darling,[2] to undergo radical cosmetic surgery makeovers.

Her pet Bengal cat, Cato, had once been a record holder for being the most expensive cat purchased at $41,435.00 USD (£25,000 GBP), back in February 1998. However, that record has recently been broken. According to Cindy herself and various newspaper interviews, her cat cost a very tiny fraction of that amount and she was shocked to see him in the Guinness Book.

She has resided in London, England since April 1977 and is the lead singer in the UK rock band The Dollz.

#26 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:11 AM

I would have guessed around 30. What's most important is whether you are comfortable with the way you look.

#27 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:21 AM

What's most important is whether you are comfortable with the way you look.

What if you're comfortable with the way you look, but other people are making judgements about you based only on your looks, and you don't like those judgements?

#28 Dmitri

• 841 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:29 AM

What do you think about Cher's plastic surgery? I think it looks well on her, she's 62, yet she looks like a woman in her early 40s. I wanted to ask people here since she's always made fun of on a film site I frequent; they even say that the word Human should not even be used to describe her.

Cher: "I don't know how many more times I can beat this face into submission" (Newsweek)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

She is but 36 in this picture (10/07) and I do not believe her diet is that good (i get the sense it is 1980s junk food-inspired), but Winona Ryder is already an antiaging prodigy. IMHO, she will likely look younger than Cher or Cindy Jackson in the coming years.

Here she is at 36:

Posted Image

#30 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:35 PM

I've noticed over the years from just observation that skinnier people tend to look younger, at all ages really (this observation is from people i know and have seen at school/college etc..)
It wouldn't surprised me if 'some' female celebs or models eat what you could call a CRON diet. Since their careers depend on looking good.

Edited by Matt, 30 July 2008 - 10:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users