• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Full David Sinclair Video

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:15 PM

He is not 69, I believe he is 36 or 37....

cheers
A

#32 zawy

• 291 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

Oh, I completely missed his joke. He said it, but it was a joke. The clapping of the crowd made it where i didn't notice they were laughing at the suggestion. By my standards, he looks kind of old for 40, so i don't know what the shakley guy was talking about

Edited by zawy, 19 September 2008 - 08:49 PM.

#33 Crepulance

• Topic Starter
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:02 AM

He's 39

Oh, I completely missed his joke. He said it, but it was a joke. The clapping of the crowd made it where i didn't notice they were laughing at the suggestion. By my standards, he looks kind of old for 40, so i don't know what the shakley guy was talking about

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 Ben Simon

• 352 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:42 PM

But if he's really 69, he looks amazing in the barbara walters interview. He could pass for 50 easy. I wasn't able to verify his age, and couldn't find a publication before 2002. But according to wiki, he received his PhD in 1998 ish at the age of 60 ?????

Is this a joke? It is, right?

Just so we're clear, Sinclair is, I believe, in his late thirties. That moment in the video is very alarming though. Some of the audience laugh at the obvious joke, but a few seem to gasp in genuine astonishment.

#35 Ben Simon

• 352 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:44 PM

Ah... I am a fool. I missed the posts where you acknowledged he was joking. Sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users