• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best "attack dose" for Piracetam?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Attack dose for Piracetam (76 member(s) have cast votes)

How many grams of Piracetam to take per day for an attack dose?

1. 2g (25 votes [30.86%])

Percentage of vote: 30.86%

2. 3g (12 votes [14.81%])

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

3. 4g (15 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

4. 5g (29 votes [35.80%])

Percentage of vote: 35.80%

How many times throughout the day should this dose be taken?

1. Once per day (17 votes [22.37%])

Percentage of vote: 22.37%

2. Twice per day (30 votes [39.47%])

Percentage of vote: 39.47%

3. Three times per day (17 votes [22.37%])

Percentage of vote: 22.37%

4. Four times per day (12 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 karma02

• 35 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Got my Piracetam today. April 20 2012. Took 12g in a smoothie. Went to a rave. Felt Boss.

#32 Sun

• 53 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

Got my Piracetam today. April 20 2012. Took 12g in a smoothie. Went to a rave. Felt Boss.

what else did you take at the rave?

(just to extend knowledge about interactions... :) )

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 karma02

• 35 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

Absolutely nada.

#34 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:06 PM

I'm extremely tolerant.  Just went through a kilo and now will cycle off for three months.  When taking it I just take a heaping spoon full (approx. 5g) 3x per day.  No worries or sides besides occasionally getting heartburn.

#35 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:48 PM

As much you need to eliminate the target.

#36 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

I'm very sensitive on MSG ,i'm Asian man ,my brain seem get kill everyday because i eat ton of MSG every day.

Seem Piracetam not well suit for Asian man like me ,numbness and tingling get much more worse lately .

What do you mean with being sensitive to MSG? Its been used before here to activate the effects of piracetam to non responders, your brain is not getting killed, attack dose has no relevance to any agressive actions of piracetam in the brain.

MSG has been proven to be completely safe in doses normally are ingested with meals, msg danger ppl suffer from paranoia while ignoring real toxins we are exposed to like BPA plastic, they often bullshit about aspartame the whole time too which is safe in doses we ingest.

Piracetam works for asian guys like you, go to a nootropic shop without a racist behind the counter saying that shit, also what numbness and thingling you are suffering from?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#37 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:03 PM

I'm extremely tolerant.  Just went through a kilo and now will cycle off for three months.  When taking it I just take a heaping spoon full (approx. 5g) 3x per day.  No worries or sides besides occasionally getting heartburn.

To what effects are you tolerant? piracetam as one moa upregulates NMDA, perhaps over time this downregulates again, memantine which is synergetic with piracetam could keep those receptors upregulated.

On mind and muscle alot of people had succes with a dose of 10mg, scienceguy recommeneds 5 gram but then again he tells ppl to absolutely avoid benzos and any dopaminergic supplement which is extremely ignorant and dangerous advice leaving ppl with mental issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users