Photo
- - - - -

Achilles

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Crepulance

• 269 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:45 PM

My Achilles tendon has been hurting me a lot, is this possibly because of res? I heard someone saying something about some news they heard regarding tendons and res? What was the info on that?

Crep

#2 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:17 AM

Hard to say, all of it so far is anecdotal stuff. Have you exercised a lot recently, or taken a fluoroquinolone antibiotic in the last 12 months?

If you check out the other threads on side effects some people share their experience there. Is it just the one tendon you have a problem with?

Edited by Matt, 06 October 2008 - 05:18 AM.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hmm

• 143 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:03 PM

My Achilles tendon has been hurting me a lot, is this possibly because of res? I heard someone saying something about some news they heard regarding tendons and res? What was the info on that?

Crep

The first stock answer is that you have been taking 50% product rather than pure rsv. If you have been taking 99% rsv, then another stock answer is that you have been taking Vital Prime, which looks suspicious color-wise and when magnified. If you have been taking something like 99% Revgenetics, then the last stock answer is that whatever activity you are doing, you are doing it incorrectly.

I am still back at the level where I am wondering if there are enough legitimate cases of achilles tendinitis associated with 99% rsv product to feel reasonably confident that there is something worth looking into more closely, so I hope you drop a quick reply stating your rsv type and dosage...

Edited by hmm, 06 October 2008 - 09:32 PM.

#4 Crepulance

• Topic Starter
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:57 AM

I'm just taking 100mg of Longevin**

Crep

The first stock answer is that you have been taking 50% product rather than pure rsv. If you have been taking 99% rsv, then another stock answer is that you have been taking Vital Prime, which looks suspicious color-wise and when magnified. If you have been taking something like 99% Revgenetics, then the last stock answer is that whatever activity you are doing, you are doing it incorrectly.

I am still back at the level where I am wondering if there are enough legitimate cases of achilles tendinitis associated with 99% rsv product to feel reasonably confident that there is something worth looking into more closely, so I hope you drop a quick reply stating your rsv type and dosage...

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:40 AM

I'm just taking 100mg of Longevin**

Crep

I do not think there is enough resveratrol in that brand to have such a strong effect. There is a lot of quercetin though. When I took high doses of quercetin with resveratrol in an attempt to increase resveratrol's bioavailability, I had increased joint pains. I now avoid quercetin in doses larger than a glass of orange dose, but still use resveratrol without problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users