Photo
- - - - -

TMG hurts cholesterol profile?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 QQQ

• 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:22 PM

So I recently got a blood test. Everything looked okay but my homocysteine level was 11.9. I ordered the Advanced B Complex (which i take 3x a day) from AOR to supplement with my Ortho Core and have been taking 500mg of TMG. I read on LEF that TMG counteracts good cholesterol levels and am now considered cutting it out. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Edited by QQQ, 11 November 2008 - 03:23 PM.

#2 balance

• 449 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:32 PM

Try SAM-e instead of the TMG. Try taking Pantethine in a dose of 900-1200MG for the cholesterol.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 senseix

• 250 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:21 PM

So I recently got a blood test. Everything looked okay but my homocysteine level was 11.9. I ordered the Advanced B Complex (which i take 3x a day) from AOR to supplement with my Ortho Core and have been taking 500mg of TMG. I read on LEF that TMG counteracts good cholesterol levels and am now considered cutting it out. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

The warning for TMG from any place i've read is for people who have border line cholesterol issue, and they still say if you take it just watch your numbers, so why don't you just get blood drawn in a few months and see if it's raised your cholesterol? I didn't read any warning about TMP that said, people with normal cholesterol should be cautious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users