* * * * * 1 votes

Volunteers Wiki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#31 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

We know your just dying to join. Sign up today, and help us spread the word and keep this topic bumping, the progress rolling, and the momentum surging. We can do this. We are doing this, and with every additional bit of help we are doing it at ever increasing speeds.

#32 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:42 AM

add me to the list :)

#33 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:34 AM

add me to the list :)

I want to join this but I have had no response so far.

#34 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:12 AM

This is a reserve list, to give us an idea of who we can ask to volunteer if we need it. We do most of our recruiting project by project at this time, however, when this place picks up speed we will be able to utlize and build this list more and more.

We've got you initiated with getting in on the art team. Lets see how that goes, and if your interested we can see about possibly fitting you in in other places as well.

#35 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:01 AM

This is a reserve list, to give us an idea of who we can ask to volunteer if we need it. We do most of our recruiting project by project at this time, however, when this place picks up speed we will be able to utlize and build this list more and more.

We've got you initiated with getting in on the art team. Lets see how that goes, and if your interested we can see about possibly fitting you in in other places as well.

I have alot of free time now so I can do more than just be on the art team. I could help with the local chapters project and be on the internetworking team.

#36 AgeVivo

• Guest, Engineer
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

a list of fund raiser for all of the Longevity Communities Network sites, (the ones listed at longecity.com) singinst, novamente, an agi undergrad research initiative that is being worked out, or LEEEP, hopefully LEEEP. If they choose LEEEP then we will have a listing for them to mark off all the projects they may be interested in. The questionaire will try to persuade them to give as much time as possible. It will indicate that everybody that signs up for under x amount of hours per week will be in the "Imminst army" or "cohelix army", We will indicate that everybody who signs up for over x amount of hours per week will be in the "Imminst 300" or "cohelix 300".

Tadaa!! Longecity is up!!!

See http://www.imminst.o...showtopic=38203

#37 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:05 AM

Hello,

I would like to see the wiki upgrade to the latest version of mediawiki. 1.15.2
http://www.mediawiki.org/

I would also like to see the content under a creative commons license such as Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.

http://creativecommo...nses/by-sa/3.0/

And it would be nice to have some extensions installed for example the embedvideo function and the cite extension.

The mainpage could be redesigned.

After that we can look into sharing content with other wikis as well as entering more original content from our member contributions.

Edited by caston, 20 March 2010 - 04:07 AM.

#38 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

Automatic generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: wiki closed, list elsewhereIf you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users