Photo
- - - - -

Bigger Head For Better Face

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:19 PM

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but a skull cap, implanted under the skin and over the skull, would give a smooth and even facelift for those so interested: much better, imho, than via the typical means.

And, the larger skull might also impart an alien appearance, which some might prefer.

Any thoughts?

#2 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but a skull cap, implanted under the skin and over the skull, would give a smooth and even facelift for those so interested: much better, imho, than via the typical means.

And, the larger skull might also impart an alien appearance, which some might prefer.

Any thoughts?

That sounds like one way to get into Area 51.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Brafarality

• Topic Starter
  • 684 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:11 PM

Any thoughts?

That sounds like one way to get into Area 51.

LOL ;)

#4 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

Any thoughts?

My first thought: only on ImmInst would I run into a post like this. ;)

#5 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:09 PM

Any thoughts?

Very interesting idea. Maybe you could style your hair so that the cap isn't noticeable. Like a beehive.

#6 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

With a hydraulic system for daily adjustment? ;)

Posted Image

#7 HereInTheHole

• 105 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

Any thoughts?

And if you needed extra help with the eye-area, you could have horny projections that pull the skin even tighter.

#8 HereInTheHole

• 105 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

Any thoughts?

Very interesting idea. Maybe you could style your hair so that the cap isn't noticeable. Like a beehive.

Good idea. And since bees are disappearing but necessary, you could be extra eco-green by cultivating some in your hair.

There's a guy in the religion forum that you could probably convince to do this if you can work out some strange numerological angle. Maybe start with the frequency at which bees buzz, apply a dollup of fermented honey, and end up at the holy trinity of whoa.

Edited by NarrativiumX, 22 December 2008 - 07:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users