• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

http://aging-management.com in German language

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Alistair

• 33 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:32 PM

In an effort to reach out to the German speaking world, I have begun translating the http://aging-management.com/ site into German. So far, the front page and the shipping page with German customs specific content has been done by human being, the rest of it has been done by Google and is not as high quality as I would like.

I feel that the internet is all about communicating to people and would like to push ahead with continuing translating the site into German.

I have already been very lucky with finding someone, but I am looking for more excellent people with an understanding and appreciation of transhumanist and life-extensionist ideas who can help with this process. What I am after is for you to take the meaning of what is said and deliver the message in German in the most effective and appropriate form. When we write content, unless it is factual or legal, we want it to be interesting, informative and amusing. Each page must leave the the reader wanting to read more. Your job it to deliver this in German. We think the content is already interesting. If you can make it amusing and entertaining for German readers as well, then this is exactly what we want!

What I can offer in return is supplements at reduced rates or money at rates that would appeal more to students than people trying to support a wife and family.

If you are interested, please get in touch either through imminst or my email address. alistair.tweed@aging-management.com.

Thanks,

Alistair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users