Photo
- - - - -

Ogbono

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mixter

• 788 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

Opened an irviniga extract capsule and found the stuff tasted surprisingly well.
Think I'm ordering a couple of ogbono nuts (seeds) to make african dishes with it.

Posted Image

It seems to range at about 10 $ per pound of nuts, should be easy to get the 150mg
of polyphenols with that. I hope long-term diet will gradually optimize leptin resistance also in
normal weighted people. I'm not overweight but not in the most ideal body fat range yet
(if the body impedance measuring thingies can be trusted at all), and won't have time
for high-intensive exercise for long-term, just doing regular upper body weight resistance
and running, so I hope to lose stubborn body fat, and as importantly, minimize CRP, with
at least a few months intake of this stuff. Oh yes, Ogbono occasionally has problems
with aflatoxins which is why I intend to take 100-200mg chlorophylline to ogbono dishes,
as welll as only accept quality stuff... Whaddya think?

#2 st.s

• 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

Interested in ogbono as well. Where can one acquire the seeds themselves? You mentioned $10 a pound. And what about the aflatoxins?

Opened an irviniga extract capsule and found the stuff tasted surprisingly well.
Think I'm ordering a couple of ogbono nuts (seeds) to make african dishes with it.

Posted Image

It seems to range at about 10 $ per pound of nuts, should be easy to get the 150mg
of polyphenols with that. I hope long-term diet will gradually optimize leptin resistance also in
normal weighted people. I'm not overweight but not in the most ideal body fat range yet
(if the body impedance measuring thingies can be trusted at all), and won't have time
for high-intensive exercise for long-term, just doing regular upper body weight resistance
and running, so I hope to lose stubborn body fat, and as importantly, minimize CRP, with
at least a few months intake of this stuff. Oh yes, Ogbono occasionally has problems
with aflatoxins which is why I intend to take 100-200mg chlorophylline to ogbono dishes,
as welll as only accept quality stuff... Whaddya think?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users