- - - - -

Problem Ordering from Alldaychemist

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

Yes. This is normal. They can take a few days to process your payment. I've ordered from them 4 times now. Exact same experience each time -- a slight delay from placing the order until the order is processed. No biggy. Also expect a couple weeks shipping time.

What's the longest it took before they even processed your credit card?

Maybe five days. Try to relax, and remember you are getting prescription medication mailed to you from the other side of the world, this isn't iherb. These guys are reliable but they are not fast. They also have to deal with alot of credit card fraud so instead of putting a hold for the amount on your card and then shipping the product, they are waiting for the entire transaction to complete and the funds to transfer before shipping.

Does this apply to prepaid credit cards as well? I know I seem somewhat antsy about it, I am just eager to start my tretinoin treatment. I suppose it would take the same amount of time to fit in a dermatoligist appointment and get a prescription filled. But It saves me the physical effort of having to do the latter and deal with lines of people at the doctors office. As a side note, I ordered both the 0.05% and the 0.1% tretinoin. I plan on starting out with the 0.05 for a couple of weeks and then advancing to the 0.1%

Edited by TheFountain, 05 March 2009 - 06:27 PM.

#32 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:42 AM

Well, I finally made an order yesterday. The website was incredibly slow, though.

Still waiting on this one to arrive.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

Did you get the emails stating that your card was charged and the order was shipped? They send an email notifying you of each of those events. Generally by the time you see the charge on your account the order has shipped, but you do receive those emails as confirmation.

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 19 March 2009 - 03:30 PM.

#34 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

Did you get the emails stating that your card was charged and the order was shipped? They send an email notifying you of each of those events. Generally by the time you see the charge on your account the order has shipped, but you do receive those emails as confirmation.

I'm not sure, but I see a sum on my credit card bill that looks about right; it says "Global Health" - is this what alldaychemist uses to identify itself? The order is marked as "pending" on their website, even though I made the online payment more than two weeks ago.

#35 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

Well, this is not going as smoothly as I'd hoped:

Thank you for the recent mail.

Please note that due to some customs problem, we are unable to ship the order to Finland. Do you have any other shipping address in UK, Spain or France, we can ship the order in these countries without any issue.

Alternatively, we will send the shipment of your order to our associate in UK and he will issue a shipment to you accordingly but the shiment takes 20-30 days to deliver. Please confirm.

#36 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:48 AM

Still nothing. Every time I ask what's happening, I get the same answer:

Thank you for the recent mail.

I sincerely apologize for delay.

Your order is being shipped within 48 hours and we will inform you the tracking number accordingly.

And then I ask again a week later.

#37 Chaos

• 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:27 AM

I've ordered multiple times to Canada with no problems, and we traditionally have fairly tight customs. As it's been mentioned however, the packages come in these cloth wrappers with no information as to it's contents. Good luck this time!

II'm in Canada - I've ordered from them before and didnt have a problem, although it took a good 5 weeks. This time a month after i placed my order they sent me an email saying that they were sending it into the US and then it would be sent through to Canada because of custom problems. Ive called and get a msg saying their mailbox is full. I've also emailed them 5 times and just get an automated response saying i'll hear back from them within 2 days, but its been a week and i havent heard anything so far.

#38 fawnie

• 25 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:41 AM

I've had nothing but good experience with ADC - twice. I am in USA and both times the strange-looking little mummy-like packages arrived safely within 2 weeks. The postman just rings for me to sign for it and easy-peasy! It's mine!
Never had any funny-business with the ED spam either, so they've sure cleaned up their act! Best deal on Lumigan too!

#39 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:15 PM

After two months of waiting, I finally received my package. I'd almost given up hope on this one. Who'da thunk it?

I will probably order from them again, now that I know it just takes a very long time. With these prices and packaging, a few months is irrelevant to me.

#40 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:20 AM

After two months of waiting, I finally received my package. I'd almost given up hope on this one. Who'da thunk it?

I will probably order from them again, now that I know it just takes a very long time. With these prices and packaging, a few months is irrelevant to me.

2 months really??? Damn, I just placed my first order. Can I borrow some Retin-A from someone? I'll repay once my shipment comes :-).

#41 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

2 months really??? Damn, I just placed my first order. Can I borrow some Retin-A from someone? I'll repay once my shipment comes :-).

2 months, but that's to Finland. To the states, it's probably 2 weeks.

#42 nancyd

• 249 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

It's fairly evident that ADC is operated out of India. I recall shipping time from them to the US was several weeks. As for other countries the time may certainly be greater. There may be the possibility that the product was intercepted by Customs and they deemed the products to be contraband. They will usually send you a letter informing you of such though. Again though, I'm not familiar with practices in other countries but in the US and Canada it's applicable. Perhaps we can find a more reliable vendor even if costs are higher.

I have gotten each of my orders in 2 weeks to the U.S. I heard they are located in Mexico.

Edited by nancyd, 30 April 2009 - 10:29 PM.

#43 immortali457

• 480 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:22 AM

It's fairly evident that ADC is operated out of India. I recall shipping time from them to the US was several weeks. As for other countries the time may certainly be greater. There may be the possibility that the product was intercepted by Customs and they deemed the products to be contraband. They will usually send you a letter informing you of such though. Again though, I'm not familiar with practices in other countries but in the US and Canada it's applicable. Perhaps we can find a more reliable vendor even if costs are higher.

I have gotten each of my orders in 2 weeks to the U.S. I heard they are located in Mexico.

India

#44 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:39 AM

India

Ok, I can wait 2 weeks, that's cool. I wish their shipping was cheaper. $24.xx to ship my order... Obviously, they make their profit on the shipping. We should start bundling our orders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users