41 replies to this topic

#1 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:26 PM

GERATAM - Cheap, cheap, cheap pharmaceutical grade piracetam

Posted Image

230 CZK (AKA Kc) = $10.70 USD

Zdroj informací
UCB S.A. Pharma Sector, Chemin du Foriest, Braine l'Alleud, Belgie.

Get yours here: http://www.lekarna.c...obd-100x1200mg/

(edited by Matthias: threads 27600 & 17732 merged)

Edited by Matthias, 09 February 2009 - 05:10 PM.

#2 Klip

• 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:42 AM

Hi, thanks for the site.

I think it's been mentioned the docsimon sells the same product, but has an english friendly website. Do you know if either docsimon or lekarna ships to the U.S.? Also, what would be the limit on how many we (ppl in the US) can get? I think the limit on personal use is 3 or 6 months...don't remember.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Klip

• 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:09 PM

Checked again and it seems like shipping to the US from docsimon is approximately $33 which completely negates the cheap price unless I buy in bulk. Do you know if lekarna ships to the US and if so how much (east coast)?

#4 Phreak

• 116 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:00 AM

Checked again and it seems like shipping to the US from docsimon is approximately $33 which completely negates the cheap price unless I buy in bulk. Do you know if lekarna ships to the US and if so how much (east coast)?

What's the website of 'docsimon'...? Cheap, good Piracetam sounds great. I doubt they'll ship to the UK though; the best sites almost never do. Anyway, still would be nice to have a browse, so if anyone has a link...?

#5 pycnogenol

• 1,164 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

Thanks but I'll stick to taking Piracetam from Relentless Improvement.

#6 StrangeAeons

• Guest, F@H
  • 732 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:45 AM

It's made by UCB... you know, the guys that invented Piracetam? As to why it's called Geratam instead of Nootropil, I suspect it's a matter of dosage or packaging. Why would you trust RI over the original manufacturer?

#7 sdxl

• 391 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

It's made by UCB... you know, the guys that invented Piracetam? As to why it's called Geratam instead of Nootropil, I suspect it's a matter of dosage or packaging. Why would you trust RI over the original manufacturer?

Yes, UCB did develop piracetam. Drugs are sometimes marketed differently in different countries. It could be that someone is allergic to one or more of the tablet fillers.

#8 Klip

• 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:52 PM

Piracetam products

http://www.docsimon....amp;fsub=SEARCH

Shipping rates

http://www.docsimon.co.uk/fees.php

#9 jackj

• 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

Hi, I'm having some issues with bulk piracetam that I have and I remember trying this product when I first started and I had no 'side effects'.

I don't suppose someone is willing or able to ship a box of this to me for less than 24 euros? I will pay the shipping and price of the product of course. I'm in Australia and I'm very trust worthy! Or does anyone know a source for the same product but closer to me? thanks.

#10 cougar

• 114 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

This site is not in English, I couldn't understand anything there.

Edited by Michael, 12 March 2010 - 06:10 PM.
Trim image & quote

#11 acantelopepope

• 221 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:08 AM

Hi, I'm having some issues with bulk piracetam that I have and I remember trying this product when I first started and I had no 'side effects'.

I don't suppose someone is willing or able to ship a box of this to me for less than 24 euros? I will pay the shipping and price of the product of course. I'm in Australia and I'm very trust worthy! Or does anyone know a source for the same product but closer to me? thanks.

What issues are you having and where did you purchase the piracetam?

#12 jackj

• 62 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:05 AM

What issues are you having and where did you purchase the piracetam?

As PM'd I'll let you know how the switch goes.

I ordered the DocSimon piracetam myself despite paying three times the price of it for shipping!

#13 drmz

• 574 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

Posted Image

230 CZK (AKA Kc) = $10.70 USD

Zdroj informací
UCB S.A. Pharma Sector, Chemin du Foriest, Braine l'Alleud, Belgie.

Seems shipment is around 5.53859 EUR. Not bad, 8.78610 EUR for 120GR pharmaceutical grade piracetam. Relentless Improvement price is +- $50 (shipped in USA) & $ 70.99 for shipment to NL. That's +- 340% more expensive.
I sent them a mail for shipment prices to US and other EU countries. Just to check if they are around the 5.50

Edited by drmz, 11 January 2010 - 04:23 PM.

#14 mixture

• 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

I received my Geratam order from docsimon.

Looks like quality stuff.

Posted Image

However, I didn't get any effect from it, good or bad. But I might just be a non-responder.

Delivery was very fast.

Edited by mixture, 11 January 2010 - 05:07 PM.

#15 drmz

• 574 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:26 AM

reaction --> 20-30 euros for USA-EU shippings :(

#16 mixture

• 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:53 PM

reaction --> 20-30 euros for USA-EU shippings :(

Yup, it cost DocSimon 330CZK (about 12.6 EUR) to ship the package from Prague to my location (within EU). The shipping charge they charged was 28.80EUR. That means that they profited from the shipping 28.8 EUR - 12.6 EUR = 16.2 EUR. 16 EUR is about 23 USD.

#17 jackj

• 62 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

I received my Geratam order from docsimon.

Looks like quality stuff.

However, I didn't get any effect from it, good or bad. But I might just be a non-responder.

Delivery was very fast.

Did you try the 'attack dose' of ~3g a day for a day or three?

Considering the price I paid to ship it from there to Aus I'm expecting it to be express posted and here in five days, lol.

Edited by jackj, 12 January 2010 - 02:56 PM.

#18 kirtap

• 28 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

I received my Geratam order from docsimon. ...

Damn it, I just ordered the same thing from docsimon :/ Do you think it was counterfeit or you are just a non-responder?

Edited by Michael, 12 March 2010 - 06:12 PM.
trim image & quote

#19 Algear Linebra

• 27 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:55 AM

I wouldnt worry by a first time user having no effects..

This is great news for us in Europe. I'm not a fan of eating large amounts of chinese powder with analysis reports just from the manufacturer.

#20 wacky

• 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

How long did it take to receive your piras from docsimon?

#21 kirtap

• 28 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

How long did it take to receive your piras from docsimon?

It was very fast for me, a few days. I still haven't been at the post office to get the package though, and I'm getting second thoughts if I should try it our just through it in the bin :) Not to confy with buying pills over the Internet, oh well.

Edited by kirtap, 25 March 2010 - 03:24 PM.

#22 kbal

• 45 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

So, real/fake from docsimon?
I want to order some to, but I'd like the real thing not some chalk (It's just what i prefer ;).

#23 Invariant

• 176 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

So, real/fake from docsimon?
I want to order some to, but I'd like the real thing not some chalk (It's just what i prefer ;).

I've ordered from them several times, it's real.

#24 kbal

• 45 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:54 AM

Cool, thank you.
But I've read somewhere that Geratam is supposed to be a lot weaker than Piracetam? They have Piracetam too, guess I'll order that then.

#25 Invariant

• 176 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

Cool, thank you.
But I've read somewhere that Geratam is supposed to be a lot weaker than Piracetam? They have Piracetam too, guess I'll order that then.

Nonsense. Geratam is just the brand name for eastern european countries from UCB Pharma who also make the official Nootropil. It's the real, pharmaceutical quality pure piracetam. Each pill contains 1200mg piracetam and that's it.

#26 kbal

• 45 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:04 AM

Well, It's just that I'm getting my first credit card next week, and i have a few exams coming up & not a lot of time to study, so 1+1=2
I just don't want to screw up my first order, would anybody suggest a better alternative to Docsimon (EU, Mastercard) for ordering round 50€ worth of Piracetam?

#27 kirtap

• 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:08 PM

It was very fast for me, a few days. I still haven't been at the post office to get the package though, and I'm getting second thoughts if I should try it our just through it in the bin :) Not to confy with buying pills over the Internet, oh well.

A lil update: I've grabbed the package now and everything looks legit. I tried one pill in the morning and can't really say I've noticed any effect (9 hours ago). However, since 1200mg is hardly worthy of the attack doses reccommended here I guess it's to early to draw any conclusions based on that

#28 kbal

• 45 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:40 AM

Another EU source for piracetam (again, shipping not so cheap)
Dr. Mario :)

#29 nomi

• 45 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

Another EU source for piracetam (again, shipping not so cheap)
Dr. Mario :)

Did you buy from this site, and how is the product?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 aLurker

• 715 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:47 PM

I don't really see the point personally, bulk powder is still way way cheaper and IMHO Piracetam doesn't taste bad at all. It tastes like flat tonic water to me but each to their own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users