Photo
- - - - -

I'm a believer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lobo11

• 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:15 AM

I had been taking 300 mg of resveratrol a day since last Monday Feb 9, 2009, then Sat morning started the 99% pure 500 mg. I take one a day. Well Sat afternoon I was making oatmeal in a microwave. When it was done I spilled it all over my right hand, man, I was making a 4 day supply which I freeze so it was not alittle, I thought I was dying, man, my hand turned complety red (Dark), I thought the hospital was next, it hurt like H____. I am not married, 100% disabled Vet, do not drive, so going to the hospital was the last resort. I ate a few advil, still hurt, anyway it was night time by then and I thought well if it looks bad in the morning, you know how burns look, blisters and all that, then I would go to hospital and get it fixed and dressed. I got up the next morning, the first thing I did was look at my hand, I could not believe it, still don't, there was nothing, you could not tell anything had happened, no blisters, no redness, nothing. No pain at.
Sorry if I posted this in wrong place, I'm new.
I don't have any words for what happened, and yes I know when I've been badly burned and this was it, crazy.

#2 Crepulance

• 269 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

Maybe you're made of aloe vera

Crep

I had been taking 300 mg of resveratrol a day since last Monday Feb 9, 2009, then Sat morning started the 99% pure 500 mg. I take one a day. Well Sat afternoon I was making oatmeal in a microwave. When it was done I spilled it all over my right hand, man, I was making a 4 day supply which I freeze so it was not alittle, I thought I was dying, man, my hand turned complety red (Dark), I thought the hospital was next, it hurt like H____. I am not married, 100% disabled Vet, do not drive, so going to the hospital was the last resort. I ate a few advil, still hurt, anyway it was night time by then and I thought well if it looks bad in the morning, you know how burns look, blisters and all that, then I would go to hospital and get it fixed and dressed. I got up the next morning, the first thing I did was look at my hand, I could not believe it, still don't, there was nothing, you could not tell anything had happened, no blisters, no redness, nothing. No pain at.
I don't have any words for what happened, and yes I know when I've been badly burned and this was it, crazy.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lobo11

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

Maybe you're made of aloe vera

Crep

I can't explain it, strangest thing that has ever happen to me and alot has happened.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 malbecman

• 733 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:29 PM

Anecdotally, this is similar to something that happened to me. I did the usual hammer to my thumb thing when I was nailing something and my son came up and interrupted me. Pretty
good smack and hurt a lot. It got pretty red and fairly swollen but there wasn't a lot of heat that is typical of injuries like this. By the next morning, it had pretty much completely resolved, there was no bruising, just a little tenderness and even my wife was surprised how quickly it was gone. Could be the resveratrol or ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users