Photo
- - - - -

amphetamine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 greeneyed

• 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 05:11 PM

if one must take amphetamines, what are some agents that will counteract the damage that is caused by them. Like the rapid rise and decreases in blood sugar, the catabolism, rises in cortisol. i have really bad adhd and thought i could go without my medicine its just not looking that way anymore.

#2 ticktok

• 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 12:07 PM

try alpha lipoic acid

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 08:43 AM

L-carnitine is a must if you take amphetamines. A lot of information on that and other supplements you can use here:

http://forum.avantla...=ST&f=41&t=7114

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 outlawpoet

• 140 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 09:15 PM

as a former abuser of stimulants, there are a few things I know that work. First, and sometimes hardest to do, is to establish a good and steady diet. include a quality multivitamin, don't binge eat or avoid meals. establish some sort of physical activity, preferably resistance training of some kind to keep your muscle mass up.

as mentioned above, there are specific supplements that will help, absolutely stay away from anything with additional stimulants or metabolic increases in it. Try to reduce refined sugar intake, caffiene, especially energy drinks and diet pills.

oh, and in case this isn't already obvious, stay away from unregistered substances, which can confuse things even more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users