Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

ImmInst Social Bookmark Offensive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mixter

• 788 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:41 AM

Actually, all active people here could plan a kind of web 2.0 offensive together to let connected people know what the ImmInst activities are about and what individual people do to advance aging research and -advocacy.

Our action plan could look something like this:

1. All active people determine & if needed sign up to the 5-10 most popular social nets

(facebook, twitter, linkedin, xing, digg, reddit, myspace? <- would need to order extra astaxanthin to protect eyes when viewing the latter)

1b. Maybe form an ImmInst group to collect all the people involved

2. We connect to all the friends and colleagues we have which are online

3. We make a plan for sources we could post news from such like ImmInst, MFounation, LEF, longevitymeme, and other Blogs and sites, perhaps even individual high-quality forum posts

4. We pin the topic with these resources in a major forum, e.g. General Discussion, for other people to join

5. ???

6. Profit!

If this has already happened in some way, I apologize. I don't have too much time on my hands myself and am not up to date on every topic :)

EDIT: So, how to start this off... if enough people in this thread vowe to contribute, then I could create ImmInst groups on applicable networks, and post my profile names, and others could post theirs or join these groups on the networks.

Edited by mixter, 28 February 2009 - 01:39 PM.

#2 Evolutionary

• Guest,
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:10 AM

I vow to contribute, though I'm also not very up-to-date on what's happening here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users