• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

SEMAX ® and Phenylpiracetam (Phenotropyl)

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#31 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:47 PM

Do you take Semax on a daily baisis? Any improvement overtime?

I was taking it on daily basis but I finished my course yesterday. It is really hard to say if there is any improvement in my cognitive performance(I have not done any tests before and after). I am able to work longer, my foreign language skills got better (according to my friends), my mood got very balanced and the most important thing is completely clear thinking (no brain "fog" as you call it). Semax has to be taken daily at least for a week to achieve any effect, However if you take higher doses or 1% solution you definitely feel something immediately what cannot be called placebo :|o

I hope it will get easier to obtain the 1% solution. I surely want to try it but without an easy access to it, the cost of using it would create a giant crater in my bank account.

Pharmacy1010 now have 1% Semax. Their price is 180 USD. It's just ridiculous considering that it costs about 40-55 USD if you buy it from the pharmacy :~

#32 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

nice! now I'm interested, here is the pdf to one of the interesting studies

http://www.scribd.co.../14429985/semax

Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-10) with cognitive effects, regulates BDNF and trkB expression in the rat hippocampus.
Dolotov OV, Karpenko EA, Inozemtseva LS, Seredenina TS, Levitskaya NG, Rozyczka J, Dubynina EV, Novosadova EV, Andreeva LA, Alfeeva LY, Kamensky AA, Grivennikov IA, Myasoedov NF, Engele J.

Institute of Molecular Genetics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia. oledg@img.ras.ru

The heptapeptide Semax (Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro-Gly-Pro) is an analog of the adrenocorticotropin fragment (4-10) which after intranasal application has profound effects on learning and exerts marked neuroprotective activities. Here, we found that a single application of Semax (50 microg/kg body weight) results in a maximal 1.4-fold increase of BDNF protein levels accompanying with 1.6-fold increase of trkB tyrosine phosporylation levels, and a 3-fold and a 2-fold increase of exon III BDNF and trkB mRNA levels, respectively, in the rat hippocampus. Semax-treated animals showed a distinct increase in the number of conditioned avoidance reactions. We suggest that Semax affects cognitive brain functions by modulating the expression and the activation of the hippocampal BDNF/trkB system.

-----------------

also I just thought I would check, and sure enough, pharmacy1010 also added noopept for $16 (russian price is $10)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:25 PM

Thanks for posting that study. This type of effect (along with that e-mail description posted by anony4mous) is what got me interested in buying this product to trial it. Unfortunately, the amount of solution in the bottle was a ridiculously low amount.

I actually went onto pharmacy1010's website a few days back and requested the 1% solution to be put on there. The guy said it would take about 48 hours to put on there but it went up almost instantly right after I had the conversation. The cost is too expensive for anyone to go by. Hopefully, they realize this and at least bring it down to the cost of the .1% solution. I also requested noopept to be put on there too. I purchased 4 boxes of these yesterday. :|o

Edited by yowza, 19 April 2009 - 10:30 PM.

#34 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

I am wondering if it would be possible to get a lab to do custom synthesis of SEMAX. There are many Peptide Synthesis labs, ordering from them might be much cheaper than the original Semax.

Edited by anony4mous, 19 April 2009 - 10:46 PM.

#35 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:27 PM

how many mg are there in the 1mL of the 1% solution? does it say on the bottle?

#36 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:43 PM

0.1 % Semax bottle has 60 drops. 1 drop - 0.05 mg. 1 bottle - 3 milligrams
1 % Semax - 30 milligrams

#37 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

1ml of water = 1 gram of water. If I'm not mistaken that would mean 10mg of Semax for each ml of water. You get 30mg for 180$. The study blazewind pointed out talks has been dose using 50 microgram/day. I don't know if this is the recommended dosage but let assume it is.
I weight about 80kg.
80*50 = 400 microgram = 0.4 milligram.
30/0.4 = 75 dose.

But we have to consider that the mimimum we can take from the bottle each time is one drop of water which as a volume of 0.05 ml. Since there is 3 ml in one bottle, that mean a maximum of 60 dosage (and probably less than that in reality).

Can someone confirm that this is indeed the recommended dosage?

#38 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

nice! now I'm interested, here is the pdf to one of the interesting studies

http://www.scribd.co.../14429985/semax

Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-10) with cognitive effects, regulates BDNF and trkB expression in the rat hippocampus.
Dolotov OV, Karpenko EA, Inozemtseva LS, Seredenina TS, Levitskaya NG, Rozyczka J, Dubynina EV, Novosadova EV, Andreeva LA, Alfeeva LY, Kamensky AA, Grivennikov IA, Myasoedov NF, Engele J.

Institute of Molecular Genetics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia. oledg@img.ras.ru

The heptapeptide Semax (Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro-Gly-Pro) is an analog of the adrenocorticotropin fragment (4-10) which after intranasal application has profound effects on learning and exerts marked neuroprotective activities. Here, we found that a single application of Semax (50 microg/kg body weight) results in a maximal 1.4-fold increase of BDNF protein levels accompanying with 1.6-fold increase of trkB tyrosine phosporylation levels, and a 3-fold and a 2-fold increase of exon III BDNF and trkB mRNA levels, respectively, in the rat hippocampus. Semax-treated animals showed a distinct increase in the number of conditioned avoidance reactions. We suggest that Semax affects cognitive brain functions by modulating the expression and the activation of the hippocampal BDNF/trkB system.

-----------------

also I just thought I would check, and sure enough, pharmacy1010 also added noopept for $16 (russian price is $10)

At 16$, that 6 times cheaper than from Team Life Research. I might give it a try if shipping cost isn't too high.

#39 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:29 AM

1ml of water = 1 gram of water. If I'm not mistaken that would mean 10mg of Semax for each ml of water. You get 30mg for 180$. The study blazewind pointed out talks has been dose using 50 microgram/day. I don't know if this is the recommended dosage but let assume it is.
I weight about 80kg.
80*50 = 400 microgram = 0.4 milligram.
30/0.4 = 75 dose.

But we have to consider that the mimimum we can take from the bottle each time is one drop of water which as a volume of 0.05 ml. Since there is 3 ml in one bottle, that mean a maximum of 60 dosage (and probably less than that in reality).
Can someone confirm that this is indeed the recommended dosage?

Automatic google translation from semax.ru. :

SEMAKS 0.1% - GUIDANCE ON THE APPLICATION

Indications and dosage «Semaksa 0,1%»:

In order to improve the efficiency of healthy people, improve memory, reduce stress, while asteno-neurotic disorders of different genesis
Scheme 1
«Semaks 0,1%» to 2 drops in each nasal passage for 10 - 14 days. It is recommended that 2 courses per year. The course of treatment: 1 фл.
Scheme 2
«Semaks 0,1%» to 3 drops in each nasal passage 2-3 times a day for 7 days. Recommended by 2 courses per year. The course of treatment: 2 фл.

Violations of memory and intelligence in the early stages of insufficiency of cerebral circulation, discirculatory encephalopathy, asteno-neurotic disorders in the somatic and neurological diseases
Scheme 1
«Semaks 0,1%» to 2 drops in each nasal passage 2-3 times a day for 21 days. We recommend 2-4 courses per year. The course of treatment: 3-4 фл.
Scheme 2
«Semaks 0,1%» to 2 drops in each nasal passage 6 times a day, every 2 hours for 5-7 days. We recommend 2-4 courses per year. The course of treatment: 2-3 фл

Postponed craniocerebral trauma and neurosurgical operations
«Semaks 0,1%» to 2 drops in each nasal passage 2-3 times a day for 14 days. Not applicable with psychomotor agitation, with caution if epileptic syndrome. The course of treatment: 2-3 фл.
Recovery after stroke
«Semaks 0,1%» to 5 drops in each nasal passage 6 times a day for 10 days. The cure: 10 фл.
Postnarkoznye disorders
«Semaks 0,1%» to 2 drops in each nasal passage 6 times a day for 5 days. Not applicable with psychomotor agitation, with caution if epileptic syndrome. The course of treatment: 2 фл.
Minimal brain dysfunction in children (including the syndrome of attention deficit with hyperactivity - SDVG)
«Semaks 0,1%» 1-2 drops in each nasal passage, 2 times a day for 30 days. We recommend 2-4 courses per year. The course of treatment: 2-4 фл.
Diseases of the optic nerve (optic nerve atrophy with glaucoma, focal lesions of the brain, neyropatii ischemic, degenerative neyropatii, optikomielite Deveka)
«Semaks 0,1%» of 2-3 drops in each nasal passage 2-3 times a day for 7-10 days, or by intranasal electrophoresis (ampacity 1mA, the drug is introduced to the anode, the length of exposure 8-12-15 minutes).
Semaks used as an additional neuroprotective in the treatment of diseases of the optic nerve. The course of treatment: 3 фл.

Zakapyvanie «Semaksa 0,1%» is made strictly on the mucous membrane of nose, are encouraged to use in the morning and daytime

Each vial «Semaksa 0,1%» contains 60 drops of the drug.
The contents of the active substance in the 1st drop of the drug:
«Semaks 0,1%» - 0,05 mg

---------

SEMAKS 1% - GUIDELINES FOR THE APPLICATION

At the time ambulance:
at a time once introduced to 3 drops in each nasal passage.

At the stage of the hospital:
In the mean stroke severity at once entered on 2-3 drops in each nasal passage. Zakapyvanie spend 4-5 times a day at intervals of 2 hours.
«Semaks 1%» designate a day for at least 10 days.
Course of treatment: 3-5 фл.
In severe stroke at a time is introduced to 3-4 drops in each nasal passage. Zakapyvanie spend 4-5 times a day with an interval of 2 hours.
«Semaks 1%» designate a day for at least 10 days.
Course of treatment: 4-7 фл.

Each vial «Semaksa 1%» contains 60 drops of the drug.
The contents of the active substance in the 1st drop of the drug:
«Semaks 1%» - 0,5 mg

Overdosage drug «Semaks 1%». Phenomena drug overdoses so far been unable to identify even with a substantial increase in the single dose.

Edited by anony4mous, 20 April 2009 - 12:33 AM.

#40 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:18 AM

I didn't know it was use in case of emergency. I wonder what's are the benefits in such case. The recommended course is quite unconventional for the 0.1% solution. Why not taking a smaller dosage everyday all year around? I didn't know it was prescribed for ADHD. But this is in Russia. I suppose you don't need much studies to get an approved use.

#41 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:22 AM

I don't have time at the moment to do the exact calculations (for Jackinthebox). The math JackintheBox did is interesting (what made you come up with 10 mg semax??). IF that information is correct, then it would tell us how much is in each drop but obviously still wouldn't tell us how much equals a dosage (for this one would have to look at the instructions anony4mous has posted a number of times). This is a very important point to distinguish.

Both 1% and .1% bottles sold at pharmacy1010 both have only 3 ml of solution. I can't see even the 1% bottle (which you wouldn't have to use as many drops for obviously) lasting more than a couple weeks if that. You're not going to get any more than 14 dosages out of this bottle unless you stretch things REALLY thin.

I am wondering if it would be possible to get a lab to do custom synthesis of SEMAX. There are many Peptide Synthesis labs, ordering from them might be much cheaper than the original Semax.

There are a number of peptide synthesis companies that product ACTH (adrenocoripotropin) or other corticoptropin peptides. Since Semax is a variation of a specific ACTCH analogue (an alteration of ACTH 4-10); it appears that this could be possible. However, the complexity of doing developing the exact same Semax nasal spray, seems like it would be impossible.

Edited by yowza, 20 April 2009 - 01:25 AM.

#42 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:37 AM

However if you take higher doses or 1% solution you definitely feel something immediately what cannot be called placebo :|o

Did you finally try the 1% solution and that's why you make that comment? Or is it from what others report?

#43 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:39 AM

I didn't know it was use in case of emergency. I wonder what's are the benefits in such case. The recommended course is quite unconventional for the 0.1% solution. Why not taking a smaller dosage everyday all year around? I didn't know it was prescribed for ADHD. But this is in Russia. I suppose you don't need much studies to get an approved use.

You need a lot of studies for the drug to get approved in Russia. I agree with the fact that it is not as strict as EU or US but they still have to do a lot of studies before any drug gets approved there :|o

Guidelines for the use of SEMAX 1% in the first hours and days of acute cerebral stroke(emergency)

#44 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:40 AM

I don't have time at the moment to do the exact calculations (for Jackinthebox). The math JackintheBox did is interesting (what made you come up with 10 mg semax??). IF that information is correct, then it would tell us how much is in each drop but obviously still wouldn't tell us how much equals a dosage (for this one would have to look at the instructions anony4mous has posted a number of times). This is a very important point to distinguish.

Both 1% and .1% bottles sold at pharmacy1010 both have only 3 ml of solution. I can't see even the 1% bottle (which you wouldn't have to use as many drops for obviously) lasting more than a couple weeks if that. You're not going to get any more than 14 dosages out of this bottle unless you stretch things REALLY thin.

There are a number of peptide synthesis companies that product ACTH (adrenocoripotropin) or other corticoptropin peptides. Since Semax is a variation of a specific ACTCH analogue (an alteration of ACTH 4-10); it appears that this could be possible. However, the complexity of doing developing the exact same Semax nasal spray, seems like it would be impossible.

The maths are correct, confirmed by what anonymous posted. 0.5mg*60 drops = 30mg for 3ml.

#45 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:44 AM

However if you take higher doses or 1% solution you definitely feel something immediately what cannot be called placebo :|o

Did you finally try the 1% solution and that's why you make that comment? Or is it from what others report?

I tried 1 % solution. That's why I made the comment.

#46 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

Semax (Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro -Gly-Pro) is white water soluble powder. Semax solution is powder mixed with water and preservant. If Semax powder can be synthesized I don't mind mixing that with water myself :|o

#47 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:51 AM

The maths are correct, confirmed by what anonymous posted. 0.5mg*60 drops = 30mg for 3ml.

Ok. It's good to know how many milligrams "should" be in each drop (I use the word should since the dropper that I got in the mail wasn't the best).

However, 60 drops doesn't equate to 60 dosages though. That's a bit misleading. If that were true, 1 vial would last you over a month. This isn't the case.

The dosage amounts posted in the study above don't correlate with the amount that is administered to the body (based on the dosaging instructions that come along with a bottle of Semax). Why there's a discrepancy here, I don't know.

Semax (Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro -Gly-Pro) is white water soluble powder. Semax solution is powder mixed with water and preservant. If Semax powder can be synthesized I don't mind mixing that with water myself :|o

The biggest thing would be to have an accurate idea for what the solubility of the powder is exactly to measure accurate liquid dosaging. I'm not sure if the ph of the liquid would have to be adjusted somewhat or how one could go about this. There are a number of peptide synthesis companies here in the States but they'll likely be alot more picky in terms of who they'd supply; otherwise there a few custom peptide synthesizers over in China that I've managed to find. Whether they would be willing to produce Semax however, is another story.

Edited by yowza, 20 April 2009 - 02:02 AM.

#48 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:04 AM

I just ordered semax 1% and Noopept from pharmacy1010. Damn, it costly to be an early adopter. I will report back on both of it as soon I receive it.

#49 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:22 AM

I just ordered semax 1% and Noopept from pharmacy1010. Damn, it costly to be an early adopter. I will report back on both of it as soon I receive it.

It's not cheap but at least you'll find have first hand experience of what these are like. I'll be looking forward to hearing what your results are. :|o

A few weeks back, there was another Semax thread that popped up. I ended up posting my experience using Semax here:
http://www.imminst.o...?showtopic=6910

It'll be interesting comparing effects. Although, yours will be alot more pronounced I'm sure (I only ordered the .1% solution).

Edited by yowza, 20 April 2009 - 04:23 AM.

#50 Bluenoise

• 52 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:33 PM

Hmmm I just thought of the same thing. And yeah it does appear to be much cheeper. There are really no modifications to the peptide? It's just the hepapeptide?
If so then a custom order of 98% pure peptide at a 1g synthesis scale should come in at ~$200. This should equate to 100mL of 1% Semax. Which is dirt cheep.
Even for 100mg (10mL 1%) the price would only be $70. I'm a bit hesitant to put $200 down on something I've never tried...
It would come in alot cheeper to get a lower purity product, but I'd rather not take the risk.

Anyone know the attitude of these places towards shipping to residential addresses? I work as a biochemist and could easily get it sent to my work place, but I'd rather not have my coworkers wondering why I'm doing peptide synthesis. It really doesn't fit into my project at all.

Edited by Bluenoise, 21 April 2009 - 02:36 PM.

#51 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

Does it list any other ingredients on the bottle or the box?

#52 Bluenoise

• 52 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

Hmmm I just thought of the same thing. And yeah it does appear to be much cheeper. There are really no modifications to the peptide? It's just the hepapeptide?
If so then a custom order of 98% pure peptide at a 1g synthesis scale should come in at ~$200. This should equate to 100mL of 1% Semax. Which is dirt cheep.
Even for 100mg (10mL 1%) the price would only be $70. I'm a bit hesitant to put $200 down on something I've never tried...
It would come in alot cheeper to get a lower purity product, but I'd rather not take the risk.

Anyone know the attitude of these places towards shipping to residential addresses? I work as a biochemist and could easily get it sent to my work place, but I'd rather not have my coworkers wondering why I'm doing peptide synthesis. It really doesn't fit into my project at all.

Uhhh completley missinterpreted the pricing. Way too early in the morning when I did the math. So basically all the price will be 7x higher than what I stated. Making synthesis not very practical. Well I guess if you go for the highest scale it will likley be about on par or a bit cheeper with what you get from Russia. But you'll have to buy $1400 worth...

#53 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:09 AM

Semax, pure water and some kind of preservant (I don't remember the name). Yowza, ph does not matter. It has to be mixed with pure water and it is easily soluble. Mixing Semax with water would be pretty similar to preparing Melotan II liquid for injection :)

#54 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:17 AM

Semax, pure water and some kind of preservant (I don't remember the name). Yowza, ph does not matter. It has to be mixed with pure water and it is easily soluble. Mixing Semax with water would be pretty similar to preparing Melotan II liquid for injection :)

I suppose as long as the dissolves correctly (meaning you wouldn't need to add too much water per powdered amount of Semax or vice versa).

I wonder if the preservative that the company uses is necessary to keep the peptides stable over a certain period of time?

#55 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:21 PM

From the first post of the thread it says that "with nipagin as conserving agent"

from http://medical-dicti...ary.com/Nipagin "methylparaben
an antifungal and antibacterial agent used as a preservative in pharmaceutical preparations. Called also methyl hydroxybenzoate."

so I don't think it is used to keep the peptide stable.

you can buy it here: http://www.joshsfrog...-1-lbs453-grams for $10

#56 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:19 AM

My Semax and Noopept just arrived at the post office. Since I'm not going to be able to read russian instructions and there isn't much info available on it, I don't know what I should do with it. The Semax is the 1% solution that is supposed to be use in case of emergency when someone has a stroke (and I think when the person recover). I would like to dilute my first few dose but cutting 1 drop of water isn't too easy...

#57 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:01 AM

My Semax and Noopept just arrived at the post office. Since I'm not going to be able to read russian instructions and there isn't much info available on it, I don't know what I should do with it. The Semax is the 1% solution that is supposed to be use in case of emergency when someone has a stroke (and I think when the person recover). I would like to dilute my first few dose but cutting 1 drop of water isn't too easy...

Don't try to dilute it. It's completely safe even if you take whole bottle. I suggest you to try 2 drops.

SEMAKS 1% - GUIDELINES

Ambulance:
3 drops in each nasal passage.

At hospital:
For stroke 2-3 drops in each nasal passage, 3-4 times a day (at intervals of 2 hours)
Semax 1% has to been administered for at least 10 days. You will need 3-5 bottles of Semax.

For severe stroke you have to use 3-4 drops in each nasal passage, 4-5 times a day for at least 10 days. You will need 4-7 bottles of Semax.

Each vial of SEMAX 1% contains 60 drops of the drug. 1 drop contains 0.5 mg of Semax.

Overdose. Very high doses of SEMAX didn't cause any serious side effects.

Edited by anony4mous, 07 May 2009 - 11:33 AM.

#58 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Don't try to dilute it. It's completely safe even if you take whole bottle. I suggest you to try 2 drops.

SEMAKS 1% - GUIDELINES

Ambulance:
3 drops in each nasal passage.

At hospital:
For stroke 2-3 drops in each nasal passage, 3-4 times a day (at intervals of 2 hours)
Semax 1% has to been administered for at least 10 days. You will need 3-5 bottles of Semax.

For severe stroke you have to use 3-4 drops in each nasal passage, 4-5 times a day for at least 10 days. You will need 4-7 bottles of Semax.

Each vial of SEMAX 1% contains 60 drops of the drug. 1 drop contains 0.5 mg of Semax.

Overdose. Very high doses of SEMAX didn't cause any serious side effects.

The bastard sent the 0.1% solution even if I paid for the 1% one. I hope I will get a refund or they will send the proper product. One thing for sure, there is no need to dilute this one.

#59 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:51 AM

I posted something over in the other Semax thread about dosages. Here's what I posted:

Here's the dosage instructions for Semax if anyone's interested (there's also a link to a list of foreign based suppliers if you click around a little bit; if anyone feels like searching these links for someone that ships to the US be my guest):
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...px%3FCatalogId% 3D223%26d_no%3D18418&ei=OQzhSZfPNuDlnQeM_NGkCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=10 &ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D0%25A1%25D0%2595%25D0%259C%25D0%2590% 25D0%259A%25D0%25A1%252B%25D0%25A1%25D0%25A8%25D0%2590%26hl%3Den% 26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1T4RNWE_enUS315US315%26sa%3DG

Also, here's an interview with someone from the company that makes Semax:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.strf.ru/material.aspx%3FCatalogId% 3D223%26d_no%3D18418&ei=OQzhSZfPNuDlnQeM_NGkCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=10 &ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D0%25A1%25D0%2595%25D0%259C%25D0%2590% 25D0%259A%25D0%25A1%252B%25D0%25A1%25D0%25A8%25D0%2590%26hl%3Den% 26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1T4RNWE_enUS315US315%26sa%3DG

The first link up above (for dosage instructions) doesn't work anymore. Here's the site. You can use google translate to sift thru it full dosaging instructions:
http://www.semax.ru/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

Just a quick update.

I have been taking Semax daily for a while now. In my opinion it is amazing nootropic. My memory has improved a lot, verbal skills are much better, mood is very stable and I am able to stay concentrated on any task much longer.

When I say that my memory has improved, I mean it has improved significantly. My colleagues have noticed that as well.

For example I can now remember most of the roads in London. I don't need my satnav anymore. Without semax I had to force my self to concentrate on every road, sign and name, otherwise I would not remember anything. Surprisingly I don't have to do this anymore, I remember everything naturally.

I understand that some of you guys might be disappointed about Semax. You will probably not feel any effect straight after the administration (unless it's 1% solution or you are very sensitive)

It's very important to take it for a reasonable period of time, otherwise the effect will be minimal. Unfortunately, I don't believe that semax will become a mainstream notroopic because it is expensive and it does not give you immediate effect. Most of the people are looking for a "quick fix" like modafinil, ritalin or benzos...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users