Photo
* * * * * 19 votes

Cerebrolysin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2208 replies to this topic

#61 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:27 PM

Well, I can offer it for 5 x 5ml amp. for 60 USD / £ 35.50 with shippping to EU or USA.

I now have the access to pharmaceutical grade cerebrolysin, piracetam, pramiracetam, selegeline, vinpocentine.... Debit/Credit cards are accepted via AlertPay. Products are shipped from Lithuania which is EU country. Shipping usually takes about 1-2 weeks, but sometimes it may take up to 3 weeks.

Interesting... So the conversion rate is 1 British pound=1.69 U.S. dollars?

So ordering from the U.S. the cost would be maybe $35*1.69=59.995 or about $60.00 plus shipping?

#62 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:03 PM

Well, I can offer it for 5 x 5ml amp. for 60 USD / £ 35.50 with shippping to EU or USA.

I now have the access to pharmaceutical grade cerebrolysin, piracetam, pramiracetam, selegeline, vinpocentine.... Debit/Credit cards are accepted via AlertPay. Products are shipped from Lithuania which is EU country. Shipping usually takes about 1-2 weeks, but sometimes it may take up to 3 weeks.

So ordering from the U.S. the cost would be maybe $35*1.69=59.995 or about $60.00 plus shipping?

60 USD with shipping included. Unfortunately am not sure how strict US customs are. It is probably more risky than sending it within the EU. However, if it does not get stuck when pharmacy1010 sends it from Ukraine, I don't think it will get stuck in customs when it gets shipped from EU.

Edited by anony4mous, 04 August 2009 - 11:09 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 TophetLOL

• 88 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

60 USD with shipping included. Unfortunately am not sure how strict US customs are. It is probably more risky than sending it within the EU. However, if it does not get stuck when pharmacy1010 sends it from Ukraine, I don't think it will get stuck in customs when it gets shipped from EU.

Do you have access to the 10ml amps? If so how much are they?

#64 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

Do you have access to the 10ml amps? If so how much are they?

I only have access to 5 ml amps. However if you buy more than 3 packs I can try to get it a bit cheaper. I believe it would be much better to discuss it privately, othwerise this thread will become like spam/advert ;)

Edited by anony4mous, 05 August 2009 - 05:10 PM.

#65 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:45 PM

russianBEAR! Thanks for a great review on your experience on cerebrolysin. Could you tell me more about your view on the permanent effects of this drug? Do you feel substancially different after taking your first cycle? Im trying it now, but i´ll follow the 5ml IM a day indication.

Best of lucks,

I don't know, it's hard to say because my brain has been through so much already ;) I still remember the look on this doctor's face when they got my brain scans back he was something like "WTF how is this guy even functioning?"

I suppose I took the first ever cycle at an age when you're still developing and not completely grown, so it's hard to separate the nootropic effect from naturally just learning about what the hell is going on in life.

But I'm constantly learning new things and improving at existing ones, and pushing myself farther with new and improved realizations, so I guess that's good.

The last time I took it, I've felt better than ever, was just a tad spaced out after I got off the cycle for maybe 1-2 days but it wasn't anything critical. After that all was seemingly normal.

I also smoke a lot of weed, so maybe the fact that I haven't completely fried my brain yet is more of a testament than all my rants above :)
  • Disagree x 1

#66 Legis

• 23 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

"...in 1992,Mukhamedzhanov, et al. [22] treated 548 patients with perinatal
encephalopathy with cerebrolysin injections into the earlobe. In 1993,
Naidin, et al. [23] of the Burdenko Institute of Neurosurgery compared
intravenous and ear-lobe administration of cerebrolysin, finding no
difference between the two routes
." (ref: http://sci.rutgers.e...mp;d=1143995398)

Lol, anybody tried injecting to earlobe?

Intravenous way is more efficient than intramuscular? this would mean that injecting to earlobe would also beat intramuscular?

Edited by Legis, 09 August 2009 - 06:00 PM.

#67 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:52 AM

Intravenous way is more efficient than intramuscular? this would mean that injecting to earlobe would also beat intramuscular?

The only people who do cerebrolysine intravenously are former addicts that need the psychological comfort of shooting up something or other.

In a medical setting, cerebrolysine, is given intravenously only through infusions. They sell ampules for I/M and big infusion-ready bottles of I think 10-15ml or more. They are hard as hell to find anyways.

Don't know about the earlobe, I tried injecting only in the shoulder (tricep) and into the butt, it's about the same, but the former method makes your arm numb as if I just drank a liter of novacaine. :p

#68 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:04 PM

The only people who do cerebrolysine intravenously are former addicts that need the psychological comfort of shooting up something or other.

In a medical setting, cerebrolysine, is given intravenously only through infusions. They sell ampules for I/M and big infusion-ready bottles of I think 10-15ml or more. They are hard as hell to find anyways.

Don't know about the earlobe, I tried injecting only in the shoulder (tricep) and into the butt, it's about the same, but the former method makes your arm numb as if I just drank a liter of novacaine. :p

I would not suggest anyone to inject 5 ML of liquid into your triceps, unless you are Ronnie Coleman. I was told that 5 ml can be injected IV or IM, infusions must be used if you need 10 ml or more.

Edited by anony4mous, 11 August 2009 - 11:05 PM.

#69 Legis

• 23 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:35 AM

I received two 5x5ml packets of Cerebrolysin (215,2 mg/ml) today. Delivery time from Lithuania was fast, only a week.

What comes to taking it, I've been thinking that I inject it to my quad, at least at first. That way it is easy to aspirate etc.

I'm also thinking to take it 5ml every other day (eod). Any objections? :)

I will report back in couple of days, hopefully. ;)

#70 Legis

• 23 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

The first injection to thigh went really smooth yesterday and I didn't feel any pain at all.

The aspiration did not go how it was supposed because I couldn't get the syringe's cylinder to move backwards once the needle was in my thigh. Anyway I decided to start inject veeery slowly because cerebrolysin is not oil based preparation and thus it would not be so devastating if I were to inject it in the vein for 0.001 ml. Everything went very well. I need to work on that aspiration next shot, I will try to pull the syringe's cylinder back and forth when it's empty so it would loosen up a bit.

Last night I had little feverish feeling. It passed in the morning but I still have a slight headache and I'm kind of tired because of that. These are also the most common side effects of Cerebrolysin. Maybe these adverse side effects go away now once my body gets adjusted to it.

Well, tomorrow is the time for 2nd shot.

Edited by Legis, 18 August 2009 - 11:20 AM.

#71 Legis

• 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

This is the fourth day after starting Cerebro, and I have felt great past two days, effect is gradually building up. Especially listening to music has been enjoyable, not in the way when you are stoned but you notice music's nuances somehow better. And this is just after two shots, I'm wondering could this be placebo ;)

Btw, after 2nd shot I got no fever or temperatura raise.

#72 Legis

• 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

This is the fourth day after starting Cerebro, and I have felt great past two days, effect is gradually building up. Especially listening to music has been enjoyable, not in the way when you are stoned but you notice music's nuances somehow better. And this is just after two shots, I'm wondering could this be placebo ;)

Btw, after 2nd shot I got no fever or temperatura raise.

#73 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:07 PM

Any updates? Do you take it every other day?

Edited by anony4mous, 23 August 2009 - 03:18 PM.

#74 Legis

• 23 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

One package finished, 1 vial EOD. Today was the last shot. I feel very well right now. Cerebrolysin definitely increases some kind of mental clarity. Thoughts are in order and mind is fresher than normal. I'm positively surprised, I'm mainly a non-responder or have the slighest effect from so many nootropics. Thats why I focus on boosting BDNF, NGF and other neurotrophic factors in hope to achieve long term or even permanent benefits.

I still have the other package of Cere, but I'm thinking if I should take couple of days off. I have Lion's mane and Ashwagandha extracts and noopept on their way, of those I have only been using Ashwaganda before.

I'm thinking to create The Ultimate Neurogenesis Stacktm, Cere, noopept, Ashwagandha and Lion's mane should get me started :-D Maybe I wait for those to arrive and then start my 10-day Cere regimen again with nice additions for cumulative benefits.

If Cerebro wouldn't be so expensive :(

Edited by Legis, 25 August 2009 - 07:43 PM.

#75 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:29 PM

I wouldn't combine Cerebrolysine with anything else. It's stronger than most other nootropics, save for maybe a Cortexin, but you might get additional side effects, with hardly any benefit.

Whatever they put in Cerebrolysine IMO is your "total package" for the brain, but like I said earlier my friend took it as a "corrector agent" for other substances...but then again he is an insane Slavic nationalist who moved to Siberia to work on his land there....So I stick with just cerebro, and then do other nootropics some other time.

#76 Synaptic-Enthusiastic

• 30 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:43 AM

Hi there!

I noticed a lot of things you guys already said when I tried cerebrolysin. One of the most notorious changes that nobody has talked about was an increased sense of smell. By the 5th day I percieved very strongly the scent of the medication itself. Has anyone experienced that? Also, the days I had none "mental workout" I felt like my head was going to explode in a hyperactive state.

#77 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hi there!

I noticed a lot of things you guys already said when I tried cerebrolysin. One of the most notorious changes that nobody has talked about was an increased sense of smell. By the 5th day I percieved very strongly the scent of the medication itself. Has anyone experienced that? Also, the days I had none "mental workout" I felt like my head was going to explode in a hyperactive state.

Hmm, didn't notice any direct olfactory changes, I just got used to the smell of the medication itself probably ;) I was also equally content to do massive mental tasks or just go for some solid procrastination. However it is most effective when you're under high stress, there's no doubt about that.

#78 madude

• 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:48 AM

Hi fellas.

I currently use Cerebrolysin (the real deal) and I find it awesome.
The way it makes you feel can't just be the 'placebo effect' (Noopept is pretty good as well IMO, makes me focus a great deal better and it also makes me feel more confident for a few hours after letting a couple of pills-20mg- dissolve under my tongue).

The point of my post is that I found a chinese manufacturer willing to ship small-ish amounts (from a 2000ml bag) at a reasonable price (they have started at USD200/L with a Minimum order of 1 bag plus shipping costs).

It is Cerebrolysin concentrate and the company is Hangzhou Huajin Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd

Is it a good price?
Where could I send the product to be analysed for purity, considering I live in London?
Anyone else willing to order a big amount in the London area?

Enlighten me with your thoughts and ideas!
Thanks
  • like x 1

#79 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:10 PM

Hi fellas.

I currently use Cerebrolysin (the real deal) and I find it awesome.
The way it makes you feel can't just be the 'placebo effect' (Noopept is pretty good as well IMO, makes me focus a great deal better and it also makes me feel more confident for a few hours after letting a couple of pills-20mg- dissolve under my tongue).

The point of my post is that I found a chinese manufacturer willing to ship small-ish amounts (from a 2000ml bag) at a reasonable price (they have started at USD200/L with a Minimum order of 1 bag plus shipping costs).

It is Cerebrolysin concentrate and the company is Hangzhou Huajin Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd

Is it a good price?
Where could I send the product to be analysed for purity, considering I live in London?
Anyone else willing to order a big amount in the London area?

Enlighten me with your thoughts and ideas!
Thanks

Hi, I live in London. Do they have a finished product? Ampoule's? Can they provide a third party COA? If not, I don't think it's worth a risk. Cerebrolysin is a foreign protein. If you buy impure product you may get anaphylactic shock or other serious side effects. Send me a PM with more details please. Thanks.

#80 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:38 AM

Madude,

Can you please post the price quote?

I checked everywhere and posted what I could find on some of the earlier pages of this thread. If it's finished product and a company that can offer a certificate of analysis that should be good enough.

I talked to someone who may be selling this stuff for "research purposes" so if there was a cheap seller, this stuff could become more available so that it's effects could be studied in a more cost effective manner.

Anony4mous, if you've heard of anything new in regards to Cerebrolysin's affordable availability feel free to share?

#81 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

Here's a long-ass article on "Integrated Brain Restoration" supplements+methods for restoring brain function.
http://findarticles....n31642379/pg_6/

I posted the link to pg.7 cause what caught my eye is the mention of cerebrolysin then goes on to describe HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy). If one would undergo both at the same time, dramatic results may be acheived.

Spect connection to HBOT:
Brain Spect Studies (made popular through various books by Dr. Amen) measure blood flow in the brain after a radioactive isotope is injected into your body letting the scanning machine see the bloodflow in the brain to check for conditions of encephalopathy (low blood flow/underactivity) or overactivity (high temperature in one area of the brain due to increased electrical activity, which correlates to high blood flow).

Underactivity vs. overactivity signifies the brains overall rate of metabolism (possibly production of nuerotransmitters ect.) in a specific area. Dr. Daniel Amen and other doctors throughout the country look at these brain scans (1 recorded at rest and another recorded during a period of concentration) to determine which area of the brain's not functioning very well and what symptoms tend to correlate with that specific pattern seen in the Spect study.

The goal of HBOT is to increase oxygen in the brain through pressurized/high concentration. This makes the blood vessels dilate+contract (pump more blood efficiently) to increase the metabolism in the brain (hence possibly making the brain more openly responsive to certain supplements?). Besides increasing bloodflow, HBOT also seems to extend oxygen to "dead" areas where there isn't a whole lot of bloodflow via the surrounding plasma or membrane. This is why it's ideal for conditions of TBI, hypoxia, or stroke.

It seems many HBOT providers do a package of 40 or 80 sessions (very expensive unfortunately). After a certain amount is completed, there are many studies out there comparing the brain spect image before and after hbot treatment.

HBOT+cerebrolysin:
Since HBOT increases the metabolism, flooding the brain with nutrients (from the cerebrolysin) at the same time as doing this may yield pretty dramatic results...
Certain other supplements may go hand in hand with hbot too.

#82 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:00 PM

Wow this supplement sounds incredible...
Is it a combination of differend peptides or just one peptide that causes all those effects?

Edited by medievil, 07 October 2009 - 02:00 PM.

#83 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

Are there any signs of tolerance while using this?

#84 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

Are there any signs of tolerance while using this?

No idea. This supplement doesn't seem to be used continuously. Some (depending on their condition) may only take Cerebrolysin for around 2-3 weeks and supposedly have the effects last months afterwards. Don't know what this says about tolerance...

Just me speculating, most drugs seem to be looked at in regards to their psychoactive effect and how it can diminish over time (where the word "tolerance" begins to come in). This seems to mainly occur through drugs that have a disruptive mode of action (re-uptake inhibitors, agonists, antagonists, and the like). Cerebrolysin seems to have a broader restorative effect upon the brain (any inhibition, agonism, ect. would be less direct and more indirect effects from nutrients being supplied to the brain causing increased production of various transmitters). Since this restorative effect seems fairly pronounced, I supposed one could consider it having a psychoactive effect but since there's a more indirect mode of action, I'm not sure how tolerance would really play out. I don't think it would be a high concern though with Cerebrolysin since besides it's broader mode of action (which I can't fully explain) it also has cycled dosaging that people usually use while taking this.

Wow this supplement sounds incredible...
Is it a combination of differend peptides or just one peptide that causes all those effects?

Here's a review that a doctor (who frequented some forum out there) wrote on Cerebrolysin:
http://wiseyoung.wor...2009/02/10/271/

Cerebrolysin is a peptide mixture isolated from pig brain. A neurotrophic peptidergic mixture produced by standardized enzymatic breakdown of lipid-free porcine brain proteins, cerebrolysin is composed of 25% low molecular weight peptides (<10K DA) and 75% free amino acids, based on free nitrogen content [1]. The mixture has relatively high concentrations of magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium [2], as well as other elements [3, 4]. While the drug has antioxidant properties, it is much less than trolox or vitamin E [5]. The active ingredient(s) in the mixture are not known. Two concentrates of the peptide fraction of cerebrolysin are being tested, one called EO21 and the other N-PEP-12 [6].

Since Cerebrolysin seems to have such broad applications as a therapy, he seems to have broken down the rest of the review by categorically listing various labelled diseases and reviewing how Cerebrolysin applies to each one; he also categorically lists areas of brain damage (gotten from animal studies) and how cerebrolysin can effect each kind. It's a well researched review.

I'm wondering how much more the effects of cerebroylsin would be when combined with something like HBOT? Pretty interesting.

#85 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:34 PM

Thank you.

Will sure try this sup, seems like the benefits are wort injecting it.

#86 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

A few weeks ago I came across some threads about Cerebrolysin.

I have used GDC-choline, piracetam and deprenyl in the past.

I ordered the Cerebrosyline at the contact from anony4mous. I received the package four days later. I have to say great support and fast delivery.

Yesterday my girlfriend did the first injection in my buttox. I did not feel anything. After the injection I think I felt a small anesthetic effect my butt. I did not experience any side effects at all.

Afterall injecting isn't a big thing at all, propably that is why most American are on steriods. (your welcome)

I can't say if I really felt something from the Cerebrolysin, maybe a little bit more relaxed.
I have been under very much stress the last couple of months and it seems the pressure I felt on my chest somehow disseapered after an hour. This might be placebo effect.

Yesterday evening I have had diner with some friends, I drink some wine and coffee. When I went to bed but I could not sleep. This morning I saw in the cerebrolysin thread that the effect of caffeine is enhanced a lot. Normally I don't have any problems with falling a sleep.

This morning I took another shot. I just feel fine today and also I am relaxed. I have the feeling that I am more aware. Something I notice a small headache, I can't says if this is related to the cerebrosylin.

Tomorrow it will be the third day and normally then the effect should kick in.

I have a few questions according to cerebrosyline:
- Is it a problem to take it in the afternoon? Or should I take it only in the morning?
- Does anyone notice an affect on other substance (alcohol/ghb/caffeine)?
- I noticed a slit headache, do I need to add some choline source?

Edited by matter_of_time, 13 October 2009 - 10:24 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#87 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:48 PM

A few weeks ago I came across some threads about Cerebrolysin.

I have used GDC-choline, piracetam and deprenyl in the past.

I ordered the Cerebrosyline at the contact from anony4mous. I received the package four days later. I have to say great support and fast delivery.

Yesterday my girlfriend did the first injection in my buttox. I did not feel anything. After the injection I think I felt a small anesthetic effect my butt. I did not experience any side effects at all.

Afterall injecting isn't a big thing at all, propably that is why most American are on steriods. (your welcome)

I can't say if I really felt something from the Cerebrolysin, maybe a little bit more relaxed.
I have been under very much stress the last couple of months and it seems the pressure I felt on my chest somehow disseapered after an hour. This might be placebo effect.

Yesterday evening I have had diner with some friends, I drink some wine and coffee. When I went to bed but I could not sleep. This morning I saw in the cerebrolysin thread that the effect of caffeine is enhanced a lot. Normally I don't have any problems with falling a sleep.

This morning I took another shot. I just feel fine today and also I am relaxed. I have the feeling that I am more aware. Something I notice a small headache, I can't says if this is related to the cerebrosylin.

Tomorrow it will be the third day and normally then the effect should kick in.

I have a few questions according to cerebrosyline:
- Is it a problem to take it in the afternoon? Or should I take it only in the morning?
- Does anyone notice an affect on other substance (alcohol/ghb/caffeine)?
- I noticed a slit headache, do I need to add some choline source?

To try and at least somewhat answer your questions:
1) I don't think it really matters when you take Cerebrolysin. I think most people take it in the mornings. This way it may not possibly interfere with sleep as much. If it were me, I'd go with morning.

2) There could be an enhanced affect from taking many substances while on cerebrolysin, which seems to have an overall effect on increasing brain function hence it could increase responses too.

3) I did a bit of research on whether choline (or possibly other supplements) may be helpful to take with cerebrolysin. It's kind of inconclusive but the best I could do at the moment.

Not sure about that. Alot of noot users on these forums seem to add a choline source when taking certain supplements such as the "Racetam's" (piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, noopept, phenotropil aka carphedon, ect.) or other supplements/medications that can increase brain metabolism, which could in some cases burn through precursors (such as choline or another type of nutrient depending on how the body reacts to a given supplement) more quickly, which would explain the need to supplement certain nutrients that are being depleted. However, alot of supplements (like a racetam for instance) have a more specific mode of action whereas Cerebrolysin seems to have a more broader restorative mode of action. Therefore, while it can be seen that cerebrolysin speeds up brain metabolism, I'm unsure if any specific supplements (such as a choline source) are needed to load up on precursors since Cerebrolysin may provide the nutrients itself?

Cerebrolysin®

A company called Ebewe in the Germanic country of Austria has developed and gained approval for their injectable product called Cerebrolysin® (CRB).

What makes CRB interesting is that it is specifically aimed at delaying the progression of AD; this is unusual in-itself because the current approved medications, (donepezil and memantine) are merely targeted at improving the symptoms and some of the disease outcomes.

CRB is also different because it can be considered to be the first natural approach to AD. CRB is peptide based, being very careful obtained by standardised enzymatic processes from purified brain proteins and aminoacids (of porcine origin).

CRB is designed to help support the function of neurons. This type of approach is known as neurotrophic and CRB being a neurotrophic factor appears to help support and maintain a number of neurons including those of serotonin, choline (related to Ach) and noradrenaline origin.

Action

What this means, is that CRB appears to be able to except a growth like factor on neurons, particularly those from the dorsal root ganglia. Plus, CRB appears to affect synaptic responses in the hippocampus, the region of the brain believed responsible for the deposit of memories. In other words, Cerebrolysin® helps to maintain and support these vital repair processes in the brain.

In addition, Cerebrolysin® has been shown to decrease amyloid-beta production in the brain. These are the so-called Alzheimer plagues that are seen in the post mortem examinations of AD autopsies. As these plagues are strongly correlated with the damage of AD, their control or reduction may be viewed as a highly significant benefit. Furthermore, there is even some evidence that CRB can decrease the rate of apoptosis (the rate of cell death), a factor that could be linked to the slowing of the progression of the disease.

The underlined info above taken in consideration with studies found while googling (http://www.google.co...u...mp;oq=&aqi=) appears to suggest that Cerebrolysin's restorative effects (due to increased brain metabolism resulting in increased brain growth factors, which leads to brain repair) does increase the amount of choline acetylcholintransferase (an enzyme that transfers and uses up choline). Looking at this individual peice of information (just one of the mechanisms behind cerebrolysin), I'm not sure if this would mean it would dry up your body's reserves of choline or not (since there are many nutrients in cerebrolysine that may make up for the fact that it lets the brain more openly use up choline sources). However, one thing seems more fairly certain and that's if taking choline while also taking cerebrolysin, this could lead to overly enhanced effects meaning it may be wise to take choline in a smaller dosage if this is the route you'd wish to take.
http://www.sciencedi...f05ae2419202329

On pg.2 of this thread, "anonymous" also mentiioned the headache side-effect. There's some little bits and pieces throughout this thread that may be useful. Sometimes suddenly starting off on a relatively high dosage could have more side effects while the body adjusts. I wouldn't worry too much though:
http://www.antiaging...erebrolysin.htm

Safety

To date, no known toxicity or safety concerns have been reported. Side effects during treatment have been rare and generally limited to dizziness, headache and heat sensations, although it is possible that these effects are related to the injection or I.V. being given “too quickly.” Potential contraindications appear to be limited to individual hypersensitivity, severe renal conditions and epilepsy.

Dosage

The normal dose pattern appears to be a 5 ml ampoule injected, (intramuscularly or intravenously) each day for 5-days (e.g. Monday-Friday) and repeated for a period of 4-weeks. Then after a 2-month period free from treatment the program is cycled again as necessary. Therefore, four packages each containing 5x 5ml ampoules are normally enough for 3-months at a time.

There's going to be some numbness when injecting I suppose. Just make sure you don't inject over the area of the sciatic nerve (I'd give this area a wide berth and avoid the central and lower portion of the buttox). There's a few good injection tips earlier in this thread too.

In terms of headache maybe getting outside and exercising could help in terms of the body becoming more acclimated to this more quickly too.

Please keep us informed on your trial with cerebrolysin.

#88 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

Today (Friday) I took the fifth injection, I started with the first one on Monday.

I take the injection around nine o clock in the morning, 40 minutes after the injection I start feeling "really, really" great. You can't compare this with anything else.
I have a feeling that the last two days the effect did not last the complete day, at 14.00 hours I could redose.
Maybe I should take a little more because I am around 100 kg.

The quality of sleep seems to be improved, I think sleeping time is reduce.
Anxiety is totally gone and stress is almost reduced to zero.
I can focus much better then normally, brain fog is completely gone.
My ability to speak is improved also, maybe I can start improving my English and Spanish.

Yesterday I drink half of bottle of wine during diner. The Cerebrolysin counteracts the effects of small amount of alcohol.
The effects of caffeine are increased.
I will test the effects on GBL/GHB soon and maybe something with a c later this month.

I will do some sport this weekend. I hope Cerebrolysin would give a little push in the right direction.

Next week I am planning to take it on Mon-Wed-Fry.

I am thinking about adding a choline source in the future.

I am thinking off adding a choline source and maybe some piracetam. I think this combines perfect with piracetam.

Beside this I only take: vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin C, omega 3, spirulina, chlorella, curricum, resveratrol for my general health.

#89 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

Today (Friday) I took the fifth injection, I started with the first one on Monday.

I take the injection around nine o clock in the morning, 40 minutes after the injection I start feeling "really, really" great. You can't compare this with anything else.
I have a feeling that the last two days the effect did not last the complete day, at 14.00 hours I could redose.

My ability to speak is improved also, maybe I can start improving my English and Spanish.

Yesterday I drink half of bottle of wine during diner. The Cerebrolysin counteracts the effects of small amount of alcohol.
I will test the effects on GBL/GHB soon and maybe something with a c later this month.

I will do some sport this weekend. I hope Cerebrolysin would give a little push in the right direction.

I am thinking off adding a choline source and maybe some piracetam. I think this combines perfect with piracetam.

Beside this I only take: vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin C, omega 3, spirulina, chlorella, curricum, resveratrol for my general health.

Allright thats it, not gonna bother with other nootropics anymore, gonna jump straight on this one ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 brotherx

• 313 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

This substance looks promising from on site - the other seems to be quite risky.
Do you know that the source of cerebrolysin is hydrolysed swine brain?

Cheers

Alex

Allright thats it, not gonna bother with other nootropics anymore, gonna jump straight on this one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users