Photo

alldaychemist.com

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:36 AM

Are they reliable?

They don't take credit cards and they want me to send a check to India. Sounds sketchy. But they are 1/2 price of riverpharmacy.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

#2 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:59 AM

Are they reliable?

They don't take credit cards and they want me to send a check to India. Sounds sketchy. But they are 1/2 price of riverpharmacy.

I bought stuff from them when they did accept credit cards, and I'd say they're reliable, but not that fast.
No customs hassles or anything like that.

I believe other people on this forum have bought stuff from them too.

Apparently, they've been having problems with credit cards.
There's another thread about that around here somewhere.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 sdxl

• 391 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:36 AM

They do deliver. I've ordered a few times from them. Shipping is rather expensive, but the products are cheap. I would wait until they offer to process credit cards again. Good thing is that I recently stocked up, so I'm in no hurry.

#4 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:33 AM

They are very reliable, I just hope they get their credit card stuff straightened out before I have to order again. But if it comes down to it, I'd be willing to send a check or wire money to them.

#5 bgwithadd

• 820 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:40 PM

I placed an order just last week and they were taking ccs. I don't know how their shipping works, though. It is pretty expensive. Actual products are dirt cheap, though.

#6 Lufega

• 1,811 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

I ordered naltrexone from them before. The order arrived rather quickly and with no problems. I paid with a CC.

#7 The Dude

• 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:08 AM

There's a lot of experience with them on Aphrodite Women's forums because they carry Centchroman. From what I know, they're legit. I am actually ordering a batch to mail for MY GIRLFRIEND, supposedly the package has cleared customs and is inbound.

#8 stayin_alive

• 84 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:49 AM

Are they reliable?

I had good luck with them, but my last purchase was 1 year ago. May I ask which country you are in? I ask because you posted elsewhere you got some substance in powder form and I was curious if you were about to get that imported into the US, and if so from which supplier.

#9 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

I've still yet to receive my package, which I ordered about a month ago. Not sure what is happening.

#10 bgwithadd

• 820 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:56 AM

I got mine in about one week. They seem pretty trustworthy.

#11 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:44 PM

My most recent order was placed on Friday June 26th, paid via Visa, and the package arrived the next Thursday morning, July 2nd. That's less than a week. Last time before that was 8 months or so ago, and I had similar delivery results then.

#12 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

I was going to order something from this place and it would have been cheaper until the shipping cost came up. So, it ended up being cheaper with United Pharmacies for me. Although, if you're buying in large quantities this place would be ideal.

#13 Doc Eight or DE

• 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

Do they take debt/with visa symbol yet?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#14 StrangeAeons

• Guest, F@H
  • 732 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:30 AM

They take Visa. That includes debit. My recent pramipexole purchase was with a visa debit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users