Standard Operating Procedures

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lazarus Long

• Life Member, Guardian
  • 8,116 posts
  • Location:Northern, Western Hemisphere of Earth, Usually of late, New York

Posted 14 October 2002 - 01:59 PM

The following site is predominately Allopathic for those of you that see this in political rather then simply pragmatic terms but it is helpful and informative at getting many to understand what is happening to themselves or others when they are diagnosed as ill.

Also it explains what many of the "Approved" procedures are. I refuse to engage the debate here about whether allopathy verses homeopathy and wholism is valid. I do not think it germane to obscure any of the information and that includes the information on procedures that people are most likely to encounter.

These are self help tutorials and while they represent the "Professional Perspective" they are NOT gospel and I encourage everyone to obtain as much information from as many sources as they can digest before making decisions on these issues of 'Life and Death".

Medline Health Tutorials

Interactive Health Tutorials
The tutorials listed below are interactive health education resources from the Patient Education Institute. Using animated graphics each tutorial explains a procedure or condition in easy-to-read language. You can also listen to the tutorial.

NOTE: These tutorials require a special Flash plug-in, version 4 or above. If you do not have Flash, you will be prompted to obtain a free download of the software before you start the tutorial.

U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users