Photo
- - - - -

Adrafinil Experience

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 holdthescroll

• 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

I took 600mg of Adrafinil this morning on an empty stomach as recommended. A half hour later, I felt generally more alert and more able to focus on single tasks, and six hours later, I can still feel slight effects. I was not expecting an amphetamine experience, however the effects were not as pronounced as I had hoped, so I plan to up the dosage to 900mg eventually. I don't intend to take Adrafinil every day, because I am sure that it adversely effects the liver. I plan to dose again tomorrow along with 2400mg piracetam and lecithin (no exact measurement). Also, my urine smelled odd, but I think this is standard with Adrafinil/Modafinil. I am satisfied with my purchase. Definitely not a placebo.

Will update

#2 bran319

• 175 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:35 AM

Yea, Adrafinil is good stuff. I prefer it over Modafinil actually. 300mgs. gives me enough kick to last half the day. I haven't taken any in a while but it's nice to have around just in case.

One of Adrafinil's metabolites is a sulfur based compound so that is why your urine smells funny.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:42 AM

Modafinil is what adrafinil turns into in the body, so their action is the same - just offset about an hour off from one another. Any compound that has sulfur exposed to the outsides of the molecule will emit that smell (or similar) when pissed out as long as it main excretory avenue is through the urine.

Good, speedy stuff those two are.

#4 Wandering Jew

• 104 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

I have tried adrafinil and modafinil, among others. My urine does not smell funny, perhaps too far away from the pee. But I find my poop smells bad now. Defecation takes a while and I have to smell the bad feces

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 holdthescroll

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:55 AM

Lowered the Adrafinil dose to 300mg today and added 2400mg piracetam + lecithin. Didn't feel the Adrafinil much. Tomorrow or within the next few days I might try upping the Adrafinil dose to 900mg with piracetam + lecithin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users