Photo
- - - - -

Piracetam, Sleep, and Marijuana

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ennui

• 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:45 AM

So now that I've finally received my shipment of piracetam, I am meticulously planning various circumstances involved in its intake.

I am contemplating taking it twice a day, as opposed to the recommended three times. This is because I lead a relatively short day consisting of 13 hours awake. I fear that if I take it too close to my sleep schedule, I'll be kept up too late. Should there be anything to worry about in that regard when taking a serving about 4 hours prior to sleep? I hope, too, that the third dose does not serve any particularly important function and can be ridden, if there is an effect on my sleep.

What's more, supposing that I would take 3 servings of piracetam per day, the final serving would coincide with the time that I vaporize marijuana. I have read that piracetam negates some of the effects of marijuana as they relate to concentration and memory, but I'm primarily interested if it'll inhibit the sleep-inducing properties of marijuana. There's also the issue that I don't want to run into a headache or discomfort of any sort.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Mr.Bananas

• 108 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:39 AM

You will have to see for yourself, it might affect your sleep, we cant know, only you can know by trying it. And regarding the marijuana, just try and see for yourself.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 alexd

• 106 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

You might find that melatonin dissolved in the mouth will enhance sleep. It seems to enhance the desired effect if taken while high.

You will have to see for yourself, it might affect your sleep, we cant know, only you can know by trying it. And regarding the marijuana, just try and see for yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users