- - - - -

Nootropics Master List

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SonofSocrates

• 55 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

Hello all,

I am attempting to create a complete list of all compounds with "nootropic" type qualities.

I have attached an excel sheet of what I have thus far, if you see that I have left out something which you think should be included do please let me know.

After I gather all the information I am going to do a stress test to each item and using my own criteria rank each of them.

Thank You,

SOS

Edited by SonofSocrates, 26 March 2009 - 03:29 PM.

#2 SonofSocrates

• Topic Starter
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

Also, If such a list already has been created on this site or another, please do let me know, not looking to recreate the wheel if not needed.

Edited by SonofSocrates, 26 March 2009 - 03:53 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Also, I such a list already exsists on this site or another, please do let me know, not looking to recreate the wheel if not needed.

if i create a master spreadsheet of all nootropics that other people can edit online, would you be interested in adding your feedback/comments to it?

i'm experimenting with a few as well, so i'd be happy to add my feedback.

if we can also integrate existing medical study data, that would be ideal.

#4 SonofSocrates

• Topic Starter
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

Also, I such a list already exsists on this site or another, please do let me know, not looking to recreate the wheel if not needed.

if i create a master spreadsheet of all nootropics that other people can edit online, would you be interested in adding your feedback/comments to it?

i'm experimenting with a few as well, so i'd be happy to add my feedback.

if we can also integrate existing medical study data, that would be ideal.

Prophets,

I would be very much interested in working with you, with regards to medical research, my goal at this time is to create a ranking system similar to one used by the Mayo Clinic to evaluate each material by a set of criteria.

#5 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

I would be very much interested in working with you, with regards to medical research, my goal at this time is to create a ranking system similar to one used by the Mayo Clinic to evaluate each material by a set of criteria.

can you show me a link of exactly what you had in mind (where on mayo's website)?

thx

#6 SonofSocrates

• Topic Starter
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

can you show me a link of exactly what you had in mind (where on mayo's website)?

thx

http://www.mayoclini...raphmethodology

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

thx

http://www.mayoclini...raphmethodology

k, i will try to set something up this evening

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users