• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

If you had an artificial body

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Reno

• 584 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:31 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of retractable wings.

I'd think wings would be kind of bulky. I'd imagine even nanoengineered wings wouldn't be much better than bird wings. Could you imagine walking around like a bird?

#32 cyborgdreamer

• 735 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:47 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of retractable wings.

I'd think wings would be kind of bulky. I'd imagine even nanoengineered wings wouldn't be much better than bird wings. Could you imagine walking around like a bird?

How big they would have to be would depend on how heavy the body as a whole was. And even if they were large, it might be possible to make them fold up in convenient ways.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#33 Reno

• 584 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:55 AM

How big they would have to be would depend on how heavy the body as a whole was. And even if they were large, it might be possible to make them fold up in convenient ways.

So your gonna walk around with a wing backpack? Alas, to be immortal with an indestructible body which craps out odorless colorless sanitary waste wafers, but still suffer the indignity of having to carry around luggage. What a cruel universe we live in.

#34 Nimbus

• 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

Posted Image

sponsored ad

• Advert

#35 ForEverMore

• 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:22 AM

So your gonna walk around with a wing backpack? Alas, to be immortal with an indestructible body which craps out odorless colorless sanitary waste wafers, but still suffer the indignity of having to carry around luggage. What a cruel universe we live in.

ROFLMAO! Bahahahaa. Yes, that would be cruel!

I would want to be like the liquid (Nanobot) Terminator in T2. You could look like anything and be almost indestructible. Whats not to like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users