• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Anything to get a little extra energy at the club?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 GoodFellas

• 721 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

Hi all,

Looking for something that can get me pumped up in the club. Every time I'm at the club I feel that I need to "be on" something. I've has tried cocaine, but doesn't want to do it anymore because of the bad side effects. Is it any other things that "works" though? I like alcohol, but wants to try something new.

Things I was thinking off:

60-90mg of 1,3 dimethylamyamine (geranium)
Redbull (obvious)
Trimethylxanthine cut with β-D-fructofuranosyl.
yohimbe

Edited by GoodFellas, 05 April 2009 - 12:09 PM.

#2 immortali457

• 480 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:32 PM

Steroids and a bad attitude will get you all the girls.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

Posted Image

Edited by ajnast4r, 05 April 2009 - 04:37 PM.

#4 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Hi all,

Looking for something that can get me pumped up in the club. Every time I'm at the club I feel that I need to "be on" something. I've has tried cocaine, but doesn't want to do it anymore because of the bad side effects. Is it any other things that "works" though? I like alcohol, but wants to try something new.

Redbull (obvious)
yohimbe

I like how you pasted us the same question you asked at mind and muscle, but included their responses as "things you were thinking of". Trimethylxanthine cut with β-D-fructofuranosyl was a joke that must have gone over your head.

#5 GoodFellas

• Topic Starter
  • 721 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:22 PM

Hi all,

Redbull (obvious)
yohimbe

I like how you pasted us the same question you asked at mind and muscle, but included their responses as "things you were thinking of". Trimethylxanthine cut with β-D-fructofuranosyl was a joke that must have gone over your head.

I credit them 100%.

#6 Bluenoise

• 52 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hi all,

Redbull (obvious)
yohimbe

Goes great with breakfest though!

#7 VespeneGas

• 600 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:56 AM

Well played, as always ajnast4r :p

#8 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:36 AM

methamphetamine

#9 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:33 PM

200 mg caffeine with 2 grams of l-serine.

Edited by maxwatt, 06 April 2009 - 12:34 PM.

#10 GoodFellas

• Topic Starter
  • 721 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

What's Serine?

#11 Bluenoise

• 52 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

What's Serine?

This is just a thought.
But you might want to forget about the clubs for a bit and focus more at school.

#12 SeanSparks

• 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

I've has tried cocaine too, when I is youngering. Then me grow brain.

Five hour energy shots do me fine. I don't drink any caffeine during the school week, then drink one of the five hour drinks before I go out.

If you really want to increase your regular energy level, start doing interval training throughout the week (assuming you work out).

-Sean

#13 Barksdale

• 149 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:17 PM

What about Germanium?

#14 Doc Eight or DE

• 54 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:26 PM

Try adding

Green Tea

theirs a product by USPlabs called jacked, bulknutrition carries it.

#15 tlm884

• 597 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:10 AM

Sure, supplement your alcohol with some redbull and supplements and try giving your self a stroke.

#16 dumbbellina

• 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:21 AM

I'll purposely miss the point here, in order to present:

Posted Image

"Instant Rush!" It's "The Legal Alternative."

Now everyone can have cocaine - without the guilt.

Sold.

Posted Image

Edited by dumbbellina, 03 June 2009 - 03:26 AM.

#17 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:30 AM

I'll purposely miss the point here, in order to present:

Posted Image

"Instant Rush!" It's "The Legal Alternative."

Now everyone can have cocaine - without the guilt.

Sold.

Posted Image

280 mg of caffeine? Wow, that is some terrible stuff.

#18 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:33 AM

methamphetamine

Don't suggest that. He's already admitted to doing cocaine. As far as energy in clubs, you go to clubs to get energy. I usually start with low energy and then after talking to people, feeling the music, move into higher energy. If you are too energetic, the women will just think you are on drugs.

#19 GoodFellas

• Topic Starter
  • 721 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

methamphetamine

Don't suggest that. He's already admitted to doing cocaine.

That's not the same at all, stop being so harsh on him.

I would suggest some kind of energy drink.

Edited by GoodFellas, 03 June 2009 - 02:11 PM.

#20 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

there is some new energy drink, I forget what, that has even more caffeine than Cocaine. I tried Cocaine and didn't care for the taste and due to my severe anhedonia I didn't feel much but a light jittery feeling. Anywho I would recommend 5 hour energy, green tea, ginseng, maybe L Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid...I know there's other stuff for energy out there. But alcohol used to give me energy and lots of it despite it being a depressant. But now that does little for me. Now I just am happy if I feel ok since my days are hell with this depression.

Here is a link to the ranked best energy drinks. the one I'm talking about is number one on the list. http://www.examiner....2008m12d30-best

Edited by dfowler, 03 June 2009 - 02:42 PM.

#21 kilgoretrout

• 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

Look, you bunch of puritanical "I can be angrier about recreational drug use than you!" prigs... quit jumping all over this guy. See if you can pull some decent answers out of your gigantic OZ-like craniums if you all think you are so damned smart.

Jesus!

I find that 2-4g Tyrosine, 25mg B-6, 2g C (I use ester-c), rhodiola, red ginseng extract ON AN EMPTY STOMACH... wait 20-30 minutes... then add caffeine-based energy drink, and if you really want a kick, 15-25 mg of Synephrine (Bitter Orange extract standardized for synephrine... combo of bitter orange extract with caffeine can be found in "MiniThin 25/50 EF" product). For even better results, add 5-10g Glutamine powder, as well as 5-10g Ribose powder. The Ribose works best with some carbohydrate, so adding a cup or so of some juice to the supplements if your stomach is empty will help it absorb and kickstart the process.

Actually a couple commercial products that work quite well are:

Those little ORANGE colored "5-HOUR ENERGY NO CRASH" liquid bottles, also a product available at most stores including Wal-Mart in the workout supplement area called Energize... both have some pretty advanced ingredients like tyrosine, citicoline, theobromine, octacosanol etc were obviously designed by someone who knew what they are doing:

5-Hour Energy bottles:

Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Citicoline
Tyrosine
Phenylalanine
Taurine
Malic Acid
Glucuronolactone
Caffeine

Energize pills:

L-Tyrosine
Glucuronolactone
Caffeine
Theobromine
Rhodiola Extract
Asian Ginseng Root
Octacosanol
Thiamine
B-6
B-12Folic Acid
Magnesium

Edited by kilgoretrout, 05 June 2009 - 10:28 PM.

#22 kilgoretrout

• 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

Oh, also, I get a very long lasting, smooth, nice "stay-awake" effect from Yerba Mate tea. It has xanthines closely related to cadffeine but that are NOT caffeine and have a time-delayed release effect, and seem to effect the synapses differently so as not to trigger the jittery too-much-caffeine reaction at al... as well as significant amounts of theobromine.

Guayaki makes a version of this with added mint flavor that is exquisitely delicious... the smoky taste of the Mate along with the mint. I brew up 3-4 cups worth using 4 teabags... let mate steep longer then other teas to extract to highes levels of goodies. I Get the water BOILING hot, then let it steep till room temp. Squeeze out the bags, add sweetener, chill, serve over ice and it is AMAZING flavor...

PLUS - it seems to totally erase all fatigue, make me feel very happy and clear-headed for 3-4 hours with no jitters. The effect is very unique and noticable and outstanding. Another jungle miracle.

#23 Chaos Theory

• 272 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:00 AM

I got into the habit of using a 5-hour energy on my way to the clubs. The last time I went out was when I first started taking modafinil. It made me a social mofo but drinking on it is not recommended and it left me feeling a little off after only two drinks.

If you aren't a big drinker then you can try modafinil. Don't mix it with too much alcohol though. Who wants to get drunk anymore anyway? You can't even have three drinks without being over the legal driving limit.

#24 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:43 AM

This may sound harsh, but the conclusion I came to in life is this:

If you feel like you can't perform a particular activity unless you're "on someting" - then you probably got absolutely no business performing that activity in the first place :|o

And this goes for everything.

#25 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

If you feel like you can't perform a particular activity unless you're "on someting" - then you probably got absolutely no business performing that activity in the first place :|o

I need to be on Oxygen to do anything.....

#26 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

I need to be on Oxygen to do anything.....

Oh if you can't tough it out without some air at the club, what you doin in there anyways!??!?!?! :)

#27 GoodFellas

• Topic Starter
  • 721 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

kilgoretrout: What do you think about Germanium?

#28 GoodFellas

• Topic Starter
  • 721 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

Bumping this one a bit;D

#29 spacetime

• 191 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:54 AM

Hmm, well it's been known induce kidney failure and nervous system damage all of which can result in death. I would probably avoid it.

But I think you meant geranium or 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine. Bluelight had some decent subjective experiences with it.

Or you could just surround yourself with petty, trite people who fill you with rage.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 GoodFellas

• Topic Starter
  • 721 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

Where can I get 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine?

Also, is IP6 and Inositol the same?

Edited by GoodFellas, 15 July 2009 - 09:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users