Photo
- - - - -

Which brands contain 99% trans-RSV?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nancyd

• 249 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:02 AM

I'd like to make a purchase, but find a lot of product descriptions don't list the percentage. thanks!

Edited by nancyd, 06 April 2009 - 01:14 AM.

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:43 AM

I'd like to make a purchase, but find a lot of product descriptions don't list the percentage. thanks!

If they don't even list the percent purity of the resveratrol, I wouldn't dream of buying it. Revgenetics is reliable. A good resveratrol vendor will provide you with a Certificate of Analysis (COA) for the product. A good vendor will analyze every batch that they sell. Some vendors only spot check their sources.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

I would go with the best, currently that is revgen, other supplement makers purchase their bulk from them. Spend the extra money and buy only 99% pure, micronized Res. in the licaps, if you cant tolerate that try the regular encapsulated micronized. I would give it a month, if you get any sides stop for a day or two then resume, often any sides are transient or tolerable. Just my thoughts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users