Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

NOOPEPT

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#91 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

Ive been mega-dosing noopept for a while now.
I was mega dosing around 200-300mg for a while then I ran out and I just got more last week and I'm mega dosing with Magnesium L-Threnate.
Wow! They make the perfect combo.
Does it not make sence that noopept needs to be mega doesed at the begining in order to get the body used to it? also I am using capsoles and I heard that not all of noopept is consumed by the body when taken orally? If this is the case then we all need to be taking more of it to it to be equaliviant to the actual dosage.
I am also taking modafinil for about 6 months now. Its definitly something that needs to be taken for a while in order to get the full effects.

At 10mgs (swallowed in capsule form) I can feel the difference within 20 minutes. Not sure if it was the high doses of the past that sensitized me to this stuff or what, but 10mg twice a day gives me pretty amazing effects these days. No need for the higher doses imo

#92 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

I've been mixing SNS Focus XT with 30mg noopept (from CH) every day. It has been about 15 days and FINALLY I can move things with my mind.

No but seriously folks... With both of these products together I feel like I'm skipping through my day without a care in the world. My mind is light and fluttery, I'm able to converse with people fluently and without breaks, and best of all I feel like a 3 year old with the amount of energy I have. When somebody asks me a question I immediately have an answer, and rarely say,"uhh" or "umm" anymore during the entirety of the conversation. I just spew out a consistent stream of coherent intelligence. I don't even have to try and think about what I'm talking about... It's just THERE. One thing of note... I will usually start sweating a little on my brow when I'm focusing my attention on social activity. Like... My brain is overclocked and it heats up a bit when it's being used heavily. It could also just be a bit of social anxiety showing up. Who knows?

I let my girlfriend try a half scoop of the mixture without telling her what it is. I just told her it will help perk her up. At the end of her day she said,"What was IN that blue juice? I feel like a kid again!"

So there's your blind study. Stuff is friggin' awesome.

OMFG Boolean! Sounds like you're getting amazing results. Even a difference in your writing style... crazy

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Boolean

• 95 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:17 AM

I'm hyped up, man. lol :-D

I'm sure the Focus XT stack with it is showing me the more prominent results than just the Noopept alone. I highly recommend. Oh, and Noopept does not mix well with water... It just clumps up and if any of the chunks hit your tongue, be ready for a facial spasm from bitterness.

I'm on my PCT, which means my testosterone is rock bottom and I'm trying to pick it back up with a number of different chemicals. This usually makes me feel crappy and lethargic. ...and I did, but only for a couple days. This usually lasts two weeks. My mental state is back with a vengeance.

There's a difference in writing style? I thought I was being opinionated and overbearing like usual.

#94 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

Hi

I can hardly tell. The initial effects will probably last 1 hour.
The subtil after effects are still noticable for 4 or so hours.
The change of perception happens while holding the powder sublingual for good 5-7 minutes. 15 minutes after swallowing the remaining powder there will be a noticable 2. boost. But the effect was only substancially intense when using Noopept the first time after priorly taking Modafinil. After a few days I still enjoy Noopepts effects.

I noticed, that if taking Noopept early in the morning it even hinders my concentration a bit, so I will keep using it in the evening hours.

The manufacturer states the main nootropic benefits will appear after using Noopept continiously for at least 14 to 20 days, which makes sense taking the BDNF, NGF thing in account. So hopefully there will be even better results to report later.

BTW, I also got my Noopept at ebay for the same $$ you paid, so we will probably have the same stuff. (Uk based vendor). I wasn't able to find a good source within the EU and I gave up ordering supps and meds outside the EU ... customs ...

If anyone has an EU source that has the geniue product or other interesting neuropeptides please feel free to PM me!

What do you mean? It takes you 7 mins to swallow that?
Yeah I got it from that UK reseller but powder seems pretty hard to handle at such dosages (10mg) even with a diamond scale.
Intellimeds has powder form only, and it's much more expensive, maybe there is a russian pharmacy selling noopept online abroad?

#95 Cephalon

• 497 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hi Renfr,

No it doesn't take me 7 mins to swallow, I held it on purpose. But now I just swallow the powder imediatelly and it works just as good. I would realy prever the branded product.

Hi Manic,

I know what you mean, no need to go overboard with doses.
I cut back to 20mg a day (once in the late afternoon) which suits me a lot more.
I was getting a bit crazy on 75mg/day. Inconsitent results, that ranged from manical ingeniuity and sharpness to dull studidness.
But weighting out + and -, I'm still at a very positive balance. Together with Modafinil in the morning I managed to follow up almost a hole semester's material in the last few days. So thumbs up. Finalist so far.

Tried: Ani, Oxi, Pram, Nefi, Piracetam, CDP,a GPC, Bacopa, Lions Mane, Donepezil, Modafinil, Adrenafinil, Ritalin, Amphetamine, Ginko, Rhodiola, DMAA, ALCAR

Exited about: Cerebrolysin (but afraid of needles and vegetarian), Memoprove, Semax

#96 Cephalon

• 497 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

Update: Working out feels even better with Noopept :)
Current exams totaly kicked me out of my training routine, but I feel a stronger desire to train and more reward after working out. Physical exercise does elevate BDNF as well, correct? So a two punch action against cognitive decline. Together with CR I suppose it's a good asset.

#97 Cephalon

• 497 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

So took all exams, and must say that Noopept realy helped alot with studying. I feel like I managed to learn alot more in less time.
(though I still sucked in the exams do to bad bad time management ...)
Now I'm off Noopept for two days and I still feel more content and concentrated. So my thumbs up for Noopept!

p.s. it seems like one should be cautious when mixing Noopept with other central acting herbs and drugs as it may enhance the cns depressive effects. (e.g. alcohol)

#98 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

I was mega dosing around 200-300mg for a while then I ran out and I just got more last week and I'm mega dosing with Magnesium L-Threnate.
Does it not make sence that noopept needs to be mega doesed at the begining in order to get the body used to it? also I am using capsoles and I heard that not all of noopept is consumed by the body when taken orally? If this is the case then we all need to be taking more of it to it to be equaliviant to the actual dosage.
I am also taking modafinil for about 6 months now. Its definitly something that needs to be taken for a while in order to get the full effects.

At 10mgs (swallowed in capsule form) I can feel the difference within 20 minutes. Not sure if it was the high doses of the past that sensitized me to this stuff or what, but 10mg twice a day gives me pretty amazing effects these days. No need for the higher doses imo

Awesome report. Where do you buy it from if you don't mind me asking?

#99 REBUILDER

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

Bumping this because I'd also like to know where to buy Noopept.

Edited by rebuilder, 19 February 2012 - 03:57 PM.

#100 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

I cap it up myself.

#101 REBUILDER

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

But where do you buy the powder from before you cap it? I just ordered 10g from Cerebral Health.
  • like x 1

#102 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

I found the stuff made me extremely irritable. Gave me an explosive anger. (Normally a very mellow fellow.)

On administration though: I held a tablet of brand name noopept (pharm 1010) under my tongue until it dissolved (this is the route the manufacturer recommends). Worked very well.

#103 Michael Campbell

• 37 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

I bought 10g from Cerebral Health and cap it myself at 30mg. 1/day.

#104 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

I found the stuff made me extremely irritable. Gave me an explosive anger. (Normally a very mellow fellow.)

On administration though: I held a tablet of brand name noopept (pharm 1010) under my tongue until it dissolved (this is the route the manufacturer recommends). Worked very well.

worked well dissolving or worked well dissolving and producing notiable effects?

#105 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

I'm pretty sure the recommended route of administration is peroral (swallowed). At least that's the way it's coming out as translated via google. Also this is clear due to the description of absorption through the GI tract... straight from noopept.com

Pharmacokinetics
Noopept ®, absorbing in the gastrointestinal tract unchanged enters the systemic circulation, crosses the blood-brain barrier is determined by the brain in higher concentrations than in blood. </span>Time to reach maximum concentration at an average of 15 minutes. The half-life of plasma - 0.38 pm The drug is partially preserved unchanged, partly metabolized with the formation of phenylacetic acid, and fenilatsetilprolina tsikloprolilglitsina. </span>It has a high relative bioavailability (99.7%).

And you'll notice the following rough translation of dosage instructions

Dosage and administration
Noopept ® is used inside, after a meal. Treated with the drug at a dose of 20 mg, 10 mg distributed in two installments during the day (morning and afternoon). </span>For lack of efficacy of therapy and with good tolerability dose Noopept ® increased to 30 mg (see "Special Instructions"), distributed over 10 mg in three divided doses for the day. </span>You should not take the medication within 18 hours. The duration of a course of treatment is 1.5 - 3 months. A second course of treatment if necessary can be carried out after 1 month.</span>

I'm guessing used inside means "taken internally" and more specifically "by mouth". Of course it would be best to have a member translate it for us who is fluent in Russian:

"Ноопепт® применяется внутрь, после еды. Лечение начинают с применения препарата в дозе 20 мг, распределенной по 10 мг на два приема в течение дня (утром и днем)."

I'm suspicious that sublingual administration can lead to higher than intended serum levels of Noopept, which is therefor causing side effects in individuals sensetive to it. I'm also fairly certain that most people are taking much larger than recommended dosages due to lack of sufficient measuring devices with the pure powder.

Edited by manic_racetam, 21 February 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#106 REBUILDER

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

Can you be more detailed about your experience regardng anger, so we can either prevent it or recognize it when it happens? I'd specifically like to know how long you took Noopept before you experienced the anger as well as how long it took you to come back to normal after taking it. Under what conditions did you experience it? You said you're normally very mellow. I am not mellow. Many people think I am "intense". I always speak my mind, but I never raise my voice because of experiences I had as a child. having said that, can you be more precise in the description of your expression of anger? I'm specifically interested in knowing - did it create anger or amplify already existing feelings of anger that you would not ordinarily express? Do you think your anger might have been an expression of either amplified or created impatience or intolerance of someone elses slowness or lack of intelligence? what I'm getting at is, did it affect (for lack of better terms...) your ego or superego? Any other information you can provide might help myself or someone else with this issue.

Personally I plan on taking it with Choline/Inositol or choline bitartate powder, as I want to be careful because I will be taking it with "Get Smart" which has other Noots in it. I may or may not take it every day depending on your response and the "hive minds" response, too.

Edited by rebuilder, 21 February 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#107 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:20 AM

I'm pretty sure the recommended route of administration is peroral (swallowed). At least that's the way it's coming out as translated via google. Also this is clear due to the description of absorption through the GI tract... straight from noopept.com

I made a thread on this a little while ago. When doing the research on the compound I discovered literature that mentioned it should be taken sublingually.

Have a look at this thread too.

Edited by Ben, 22 February 2012 - 03:27 AM.

#108 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:26 AM

[....................] Many people think I am "intense". [....................]

Add another to the list.

The anger creeps up on you. It's hard to describe (see link in post above this for the thoughts that I took down at the time). The stuff makes you more confident. You can see and understand things more quickly. There's a combination of things happening: 1. you're more intelligent, 2. you have greater confidence and 3. you've less patience (even for studying--which is obviously a problem). These things together mean that you can be very short with people, especially the average berk.
  • like x 1

#109 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

I made a thread on this a little while ago. When doing the research on the compound I discovered literature that mentioned it should be taken sublingually.

Yeah, I just tend to disagree with your interpretation of the russian literature. I think their meaning is that if you take pure glycine, it is digested in the GI tract and doesn't cross the BBB. But because you are taking noopept (a dipeptide of glycine + proline) it bypasses digestion in the GI tract and crosses the BBB.

Another reason I disagree with you is because it works just fine when you swallow it with a little food or after a meal. Absorbtion seems to work great through peroral administration. Possibility of side effects seem to increase with sublingual administration.
  • like x 1

#110 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:47 AM

Actually I'm pretty sure the exact passage from the FAQ on noopept.com that you are referring to is right here:

"The chemical name of active ingredient present glycine. What is the difference between the drug noopept glycine, than it better?"

"Noopept a peptide structure - composed of amino acids and glycine, along with part of the amino acid Proline Noopept is, together they form in the human connection tsikloprolilglitsin, has a pronounced effect on memory function. Also Noopept in contrast to glycine has vegetonormalizuyuschim effect (helps to reduce headaches, orthostatic violations tachycardia) and is administered orally, whereas glycine is digested in the gut and not absorbed."

Just because it states that glycine is digested in the gut and not absorbed, right after it states that noopept is administered orally, does not mean that "orally" should be assumed to mean "sublingual" in this instance.

It's not originally in English and all the same grammatical rules shouldn't be assumed to carry the same meaning.

But the best way to solve this would be to have one of the Russian fluent members of this forum let us know what sort of administration the last part of the following original excerpt is referring to:

Может ли Ноопепт повышать артериальное давление крови?

При приеме Ноопепта у больных с артериальной гипертензией, в основном III степени, и при неадекватном приеме гипотензивных средств может наблюдаться подъем уровня артериального давления.

Edited by manic_racetam, 22 February 2012 - 03:48 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#111 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:16 AM

That would seem to suggest that you can just pop this. I seem to remember, though, the original manufacturer (OM) specifically mentioning the sublingual route. The link in my original thread has been broken by the OM. I think that pointed to a spot in the OM's lit. that mentioned SL admin. No time / cbf to really track it down for sure atm though.

#112 dp1

• 8 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

I'm hyped up, man. lol :-D

I'm sure the Focus XT stack with it is showing me the more prominent results than just the Noopept alone. I highly recommend. Oh, and Noopept does not mix well with water... It just clumps up and if any of the chunks hit your tongue, be ready for a facial spasm from bitterness.

I'm on my PCT, which means my testosterone is rock bottom and I'm trying to pick it back up with a number of different chemicals. This usually makes me feel crappy and lethargic. ...and I did, but only for a couple days. This usually lasts two weeks. My mental state is back with a vengeance.

There's a difference in writing style? I thought I was being opinionated and overbearing like usual.

How's the noopept working with your recovery? I've seen data to suggest it may manipulate NMDA mechanisms, thus necessitating a modified PCT regime, especially if your using an OCT type DAA-based PCT.

#113 Boolean

• 95 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

My PCT always had a SERM. The one I've chosen lately is Toremifene. I've only just started using DAA in conjuct, and it's worked wonders. I'd venture to say it has kept me out of complete shutdown, and pulled me back out much faster than just a SERM alone.

I didn't know noopept would alter the NMDA mechanisms... I will reflect upon this.

#114 NG_F

• 142 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:42 AM

Just recently the place where I get my workout peptides is now carrying Noopept as an injection as well.I'm curious to see the results with this route of administration. They have excellent pure, potent products so I'm not concerned about any bacteria, viruses or prions. I'm wondering how it would act when combined with Cerebrolysin :unsure:

#115 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:12 AM

Just recently the place where I get my workout peptides is now carrying Noopept as an injection as well.I'm curious to see the results with this route of administration. They have excellent pure, potent products so I'm not concerned about any bacteria, viruses or prions. I'm wondering how it would act when combined with Cerebrolysin :unsure:

Interesting! Do they mix it with mannitol or anything to increase solubility with water? Does it come pre-mixed or do you have to add saline or BAC yourself?

#116 Iryna Doll

• 13 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

I am surprised that more people are not trying this and reporting. It has very favorable studies on pubmed.

1.5 years ago I bought noopept from TLR and then imported it from Russia through someone I contacted on the internet (I offered him double the cost so $20/500mg and bought 5 boxes, also exporting medicine in Russia is illegal)

From the literature I decided the optimal dosage was 50mg/day, importing from Russia was a hassle, and I ran out of money.

It did not give me some crazy photographic memory effect I was looking for at the time when I was also taking 10 other nootropics, so I decided it was not worth it to continue at the moment.

I got a synthesis quote from China, $1700/1kg, I intend to get it synthesized when I get a full time job.

Also I recently came across this: http://www.bluelight...ad.php?t=417159

Maybe Sublingual is more effective?

Hello, it is lie that sending medicament from Russia it is illegal!!! i work at online pharmacy and we order a lot of drugs from Russia!

#117 NG_F

• 142 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

Interesting! Do they mix it with mannitol or anything to increase solubility with water? Does it come pre-mixed or do you have to add saline or BAC yourself?

Sorry for the delayed response manic_racetam. Like all the company's peptides you have to reconstitute it with BAC water.
I'll be able to give you more info in a few days regarding any additional substances. The site is being redone and one of the owners has gone on holidays. They are a very High QC company and all their peps are very pure and efficacious.Never a single bad experience from anyone, and believe me they have a very large clientele.
I'll PM you the source once they update the website. I myself am Interested in seeing the results that can be obtained. Do you think that if formulated correctly it would have better absorption and permeability through the BBB ?
Have you ever tried or interested in trying Cerebrolysin? I just ordered 100ml's from IAS(International anti-aging systems).

Let me know your thoughts and what has worked for you and we'll touch base soon. :)

#118 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

Sorry for the delayed response manic_racetam. Like all the company's peptides you have to reconstitute it with BAC water.
I'll be able to give you more info in a few days regarding any additional substances. The site is being redone and one of the owners has gone on holidays. They are a very High QC company and all their peps are very pure and efficacious.Never a single bad experience from anyone, and believe me they have a very large clientele.
I'll PM you the source once they update the website. I myself am Interested in seeing the results that can be obtained. Do you think that if formulated correctly it would have better absorption and permeability through the BBB ?
Have you ever tried or interested in trying Cerebrolysin? I just ordered 100ml's from IAS(International anti-aging systems).

Let me know your thoughts and what has worked for you and we'll touch base soon. :)

I appreciate your response. I'm sure that an injection would have higher absorption rates than any of the other routes but not sure I would dare to try intravenous no matter what the reputation of the company was. As far as SQ injection I have no idea but would likely have similar absorption as sublingual route. The advantage over sublingual would be that you could know exactly how much you were administering through injection, rather than a large portion of the Noopept being swallowed during sublingual administration.

I find that with sublingual administration side effects are more common, probably due to higher plasma levels. Oral dosing is by far the easiest way to find the appropriate personal dosage since effects gradually increase in intensity everyday. With inhalation (using heated propylene glycol as a carrier) and sublingual routes I noticed that side effects like irritability can suddenly surprise you. But with moderate per-oral dosing there seems to be almost no side effect risk for most people.

Which route do you plan on injecting it? I'd start with very moderate doses if I were you, especially if you haven't used Noopept before. I'm really curious to see how the powder reacts with the BAC water. Please keep us updated on the solubility of the powder.

I haven't tried cerebrolysin yet but actually plan on trying it after I finish a run of sermorelin in a couple weeks (turning 30 soon, haven't had blood work done but am guessing my HGH is moderately lowered due to my age). If you've got any sources other than AIS that are reputable I'd appreciate a PM about it.

Good luck and keep us posted.

#119 knutsayang

• 58 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

how does this nooept cost? Any links?
Thanks

http://www.pharmacy1010.com/ Search it here. $16 for 50.

Anyone know what happened to this site? Are there anymore ukrainian/russian legit pharmacies that anyone can point me to? Thanks!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

how does this nooept cost? Any links?
Thanks

http://www.pharmacy1010.com/ Search it here. $16 for 50.

Anyone know what happened to this site? Are there anymore ukrainian/russian legit pharmacies that anyone can point me to? Thanks!!

I have put in hours of fruitless research trying to find a Russian/Ukranian/Turkish pharmacy that will ship Noopept internationally. Pharmacy1010 has a .net site and .ru but Noopept has never been available over the past 8 months or so since I've been checking. The only place you can get the legit russian product it is from the dude on ebay for $60 or from his website for $50 IIRC. He only ships within the US though.

I'm pretty sure the guy is either russian or else he has a friend in Moscow or something that can ship him large quantities of the stuff.

I for one am unwilling to pay $50-60 bucks for a $10 product, especially when pure powder is so readily available here. I did try it once though (curiosity got the best of me) and honestly 1 x 10mg tablet was surprisingly strong in comparison to 10mg of pure powder.

I think the inactive ingredients might aid in absorption quite a bit compared to the pure powder. And possibly the addition of lactose in the binding material takes care of enzymes in the GI that usually break down the Noopept peptide. That's complete speculation though.

EDIT:
PS: pharmacy1010 only accepts western union as payment now. For a pharmacy in Kyrgyzstan that doesn't seem like the safest form of payment, so I haven't ordered from them since they adopted that rule.

Edited by manic_racetam, 23 June 2012 - 04:58 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users