• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

What age should people start using anti-aging cremes?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dmitri

• 841 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:38 AM

I recently bought a 25,000 IU Vitamin E creme which I thought was only a moisturizer but after closer inspection, it appears to be a skin rejuvenating creme for mature and dry skin. I made a mistake by assuming the product was the same as another 5,000 IU Vitamin E creme of the same brand which was simply a moisturizer. I was going to buy the 5,000 IU creme but noticed that the only one on the shelf was already opened so I grabbed the 25,000 IU product. What I want to know is if there are any harsh chemicals (though the product claims to be natural and organic) in anti-aging products that could potentially harm my young skin (I'm 24).

#2 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:24 AM

I recently bought a 25,000 IU Vitamin E creme which I thought was only a moisturizer but after closer inspection, it appears to be a skin rejuvenating creme for mature and dry skin. I made a mistake by assuming the product was the same as another 5,000 IU Vitamin E creme of the same brand which was simply a moisturizer. I was going to buy the 5,000 IU creme but noticed that the only one on the shelf was already opened so I grabbed the 25,000 IU product. What I want to know is if there are any harsh chemicals (though the product claims to be natural and organic) in anti-aging products that could potentially harm my young skin (I'm 24).

Logic tell me no. If it's not good for your skin at 24 why would it be any better at 60?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users