• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

What is the cheapest source of Alpha GPC?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:14 PM

Curious where the best deal is on powder? Considering picking it up and another choline source

#2 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:05 AM

I buy it from 1fast400. You might find a better price if you search on the web but I'm not aware of any.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:31 AM

I usually get mine from Source Naturals - a 100% powder would be nice - Mike. I actually never bought the 1fast brand of it because it was blended. I just bought bottles from Source Naturals from whomever had it cheapest. That shit is expensive over in China, so I understand completely.

#4 kbtoy

• 29 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:39 PM

Curious where the best deal is on powder? Considering picking it up and another choline source

Are you thinking about stocking it? That would be great b/c the way it was last time I had to order from another place to get my choline and it's just a pain on the butt to pay 2 shipping fees and all.

#5 Mike M

• Topic Starter
  • 404 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

I have everything you can imagine, I just have to figure out what I can and can't sell. Give me till monady of next week

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

I have everything you can imagine, I just have to figure out what I can and can't sell. Give me till monady of next week

Monady of next week!!!? That'll NEVER come!!? ARRRRRGH!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users