• 412 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:39 AM

Anyone know of any?

Thanks.

#2 skinniest200

• 69 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:08 AM

http://shop.airseale...d_bupropion.cfm

There might be cheaper sources, but I haven't ever had any problems with Airsealed. The time release can probably be removed by a good crushing/grinding.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 alexd

• 106 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:43 AM

http://shop.airseale...d_bupropion.cfm

There might be cheaper sources, but I haven't ever had any problems with Airsealed. The time release can probably be removed by a good crushing/grinding.

Be careful. The reason that time release formulations exist is that excessive amounts of the drug in the bloodstream can cause seizures. Also as a living example for some reason if I take a 300mg xl (not the sr or the 150xl) I experience a rapid adsorption of the drug and my blood pressure goes through the roof. At the emergency room it hit 163/123. My own doctor said those numbers were impossible. But they were taken more than once on different machines, so they are likely to be in the ballpark. Perhaps you should consider monitoring your blood pressure as you ingest the drug in ever increasing amounts, just to make sure you are not having an undesirable reaction in that area. Also read up on the side affects so that you have a criteria for when you might be having an adverse reaction.

Do your experiment, but keep your eyes open.

#4 steelsky

• Topic Starter
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:50 PM

The IR request is actually to save money... I'm still evaluating it, but it seems like 300mg is great for the entire day (I took 150mgX2 of SR (at the same time) a few times). I guess it must be like taking one 150mg IR in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Alas, I can't find a place selling the IR.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 alexd

• 106 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

The IR request is actually to save money... I'm still evaluating it, but it seems like 300mg is great for the entire day (I took 150mgX2 of SR (at the same time) a few times). I guess it must be like taking one 150mg IR in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Alas, I can't find a place selling the IR.

Get a prescription and order it from a Canadian Pharmacy like minute drugs. Totally legit about 1/3 the price the the USA. Also it is a generic so why not get it here? Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users