- - - - -

Exploitational book on cryonics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 06:34 AM

http://www.kvpostnew...community02.txt

Former investigator, DeMotte man releases tell-all book about west coast extremist group

By CARMEN COX, Staff Writer

DEMOTTE - Alan Kunzman investigated a homicide case that Hollywood directors would pay top dollar to turn into a movie.

Being in law enforcement for more than 20 years however, has given the DeMotte resident a lifetime of interesting stories. There is one, however, from his days as the Riverside County Senior Investigating Coroner, that created enough notes to fill a stack of spiral notebooks, created a media frenzy and still makes Kunzman question the professionalism of the countys' officials.

In a newly released book, "Mother Melters - The inside story of Cryonics and the Dora Kent Homicide," Kunzman tells the inside story of the investigation into cryonics and Alcor Life Extension Foundations incriminating involvement in the death of 83-year old Dora Kent.

"People saw all my notes and told me I needed to write a book," said Kunzman who is now the Division Security Manager of FedEx Freight in Chicago Heights. "It's based on true events. No names are changed to protect the innocent."

Released on January 6, "Mother Melters" exposes the bizarre world of Alcor Life Extension Foundation and the astonishing details of how a son made his own mother a victim of the groups' non-traditional beliefs, as well as the incomprehensible and negligent manner in which the Riverside County Coroner managed his office and the homicide.

For more, read the Jan. 22, 2004 issue.

#2 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 06:39 AM

Thanks Mark,

Quite interesting how profit and fame incentive will sometimes motivate individuals to exploit others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users