• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Reverend X should be Cryonics' Ambassador to Mainstream Christians

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Loot Perish

• 95 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:31 AM

Do you hear me talking to ya?

http://video.google....506886506885143

Yeah, that's right

#2 william7

• 1,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

Hey Double TT whats happening bro? Long time no see. Last time I saw you the goon squad was dragging you out your cell after gassing, rushing and stomping the shit out of you for slinging shit and piss on that police that was dogging your trail. Did you catch a new bit for that? I-Max was a fucked up joint. I'm glad I got out of there when I did. I did two years there before they finally transferred me. I finally maxed out in December of 2006. Glad to see you made it out. Haven't changed much I see. :)

#3 Loot Perish

• Topic Starter
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

Hey Double TT whats happening bro? Long time no see. Last time I saw you the goon squad was dragging you out your cell after gassing, rushing and stomping the shit out of you for slinging shit and piss on that police that was dogging your trail. Did you catch a new bit for that? I-Max was a fucked up joint. I'm glad I got out of there when I did. I did two years there before they finally transferred me. I finally maxed out in December of 2006. Glad to see you made it out. Haven't changed much I see. :)

oh, you find it funny, you find it funny? WHat, you didn't hear me? You want me to repeat it? I come in the name of Jesus....repeat it after me-- I come in the name of jesus by the power of the holy spirit.....God Almighty, you know, Ruler of Heaven and Earth and every gottdamn thing in between....you understand me now?

#4 william7

• 1,777 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:46 AM

oh, you find it funny, you find it funny? WHat, you didn't hear me? You want me to repeat it? I come in the name of Jesus....repeat it after me-- I come in the name of jesus by the power of the holy spirit.....God Almighty, you know, Ruler of Heaven and Earth and every gottdamn thing in between....you understand me now?

Same old Double T! I see you're with the Nation and got an X on your name now. Didn't you use to run with the Moorish Science crowd for awhile? What happened? You must be making a mint with the videos. You're doing it just like you said you would. You're getting over like a fat cat. How about sharing some of the love Double T? What do ya say?

#5 Loot Perish

• Topic Starter
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

I come in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Whose name you coming in?
By who power?
Is what? It’s the Spirit of God…
See, the Spirit of God is omnipotent and it works and it don’t work on your ass and I can be far, far away ‘cuz it’s considered a conscience, you know?
And it ain’t done filling my conscience because I’m sent by Jesus to do what I’m doing.

And I keep it all lawful and legal. I come in the name of Jesus by the power of Holy Spirit… and anybody resisting, can god damn my ass kiss it!

Man, I come in the name of Jesus by the power of Holy Spirit. It don’t matter if you come with me… Are you down doing what I’m talking about? Doing lawyers can get this book open, trained in these words get the poor, fatherless and widows up out of them penitentiaries.

#6 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 05:38 AM

Ok I'm going to come right out and say what probably everyone reading this is thinking:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?"

#7 Loot Perish

• Topic Starter
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:19 AM

Speak to me! State your name, first and last name. Talk to me! Correct God… Correct God… Ain’t none of y’all correct me by my word. I’ll give you some scriptures…

Revelations, Chapter 16… 5 and 7
Revelations, 15:4
Ezekiel, Chapter 5… Verse 15

Say what? I ain’t looking for you! You probably looking for a cult member mother fucking check Heaven’s Gate… travel the hell up out of here! What do you know about the Lord? What ‘chu know about the Lord? What you know about the Lord. Now tell me… I come in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit. Let’s stay focused! You wanna see the flesh ‘cuz you see flesh and shit and you know the man always told you, “A man can’t be God!” Huh, what you calling me for? I told you what I’m about. It’s about getting the lawyers training ‘em up in the word with these scriptures and we going to help the poor and the fatherless that can’t afford… That cant afford them lonely-lee-dollaz! The dollaz, you see! They can’t afford justice… I know you all into justice!

Edited by provider, 17 May 2009 - 10:20 AM.

#8 william7

• 1,777 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:24 AM

Ok I'm going to come right out and say what probably everyone reading this is thinking:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?"

Me and Double T (Reverend X) did some time together back in the late 1990s. He was running with the Moorish Science Temple of America back then and not the Nation of Islam. The X is new to his hustle. He use to talk the same shit back then as he's doing today. "Same o" same o" as they say.

#9 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:38 PM

Is this some elaborate joke using obscure and outdated references?

Can we move this rubbish to the free speech forum?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users