Photo

Suggestion: Finding existing games to embed, or making them,

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:10 PM

Ive been searching for a simple game, like chess, to test out and then possibly embed on one of the chat pages here at imminst, like imminst.org/chat or imminst.org/tv - to encourage more people to hang out in the chat a bit more often. I tested a few out in an html tester and I cant find one that works.

Does anybody know where to find one, or better yet how to make one? Even if we found an embedable chess, we would probably have to all sign up individually to play, and probably wouldnt have an easy time finding the person from imminst that we want to play against in there. If somebody knows how to do this stuff, then we could possibly make one for imminst that logs you into the chess game when you log on to imminst. I have no idea how easy or hard this might be though. Can somebody give us an idea, possible costs, etc..? I know winterbreeze knows a little about this stuff. Theres one possible part of this team.

Better yet is if we could get games with life extension themes, like the esp game for AI and AGI, or like, some kind of science game. Best of all would be a game with simple graphics where you could fight the grim reaper, or a pro aging trancist or a virus or something like that.

Edited by brokenportal, 05 October 2009 - 05:32 PM.

#2 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:19 AM

I wish there were a way to create video football tournaments so different organizations can hold sign ups to get people on their teams. Then we could set up a regular foot ball season schedule and play on sundays or something like that to try to drive up participation that way too. People could tune in and watch like, the ImmInst on line football game team play the Longevity Meme team, or the biologyworld.com team or something like that.

#3 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

There has just got to be somebody that knows where to find, or how to make a simple version of a game like chess to embed here to help get ImmInst participation up.

Note to all: The topics in the Art Team forum here that are ideas for people on the Art Team helpers to consider start off with "Suggestion:" and if somebody completes the item then we close it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users