3D Art and Animation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ntenhue

• Guest, F@H
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:13 AM

Hello all!

I was just curious to see if any members are familiar with any 3D modeling applications. I noticed someone has some experience with Vue 7. Skills in this field would be extremely useful for any animations we might make. I have some previous work on this LINK if anybody wants to take a look.

I also have access to motion capture facilities, actors and software that can be made use of if need be. This can be discussed further if and when it is required for any projects in the future.

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:09 PM

You sound like you could really help this team. Please tell us what it will take to get you more involved.

We have a prize system set up right now. Any person that contributes one thing to this team is then transfered to Team Member, and is then entered in the newsletter, and entered in the prize drawing. The prize drawing is just t shirts right now, but the value of the prize is expected to go up over time. We will be fund raising for it and other things. What is the minimum prize value that might entice you to participate more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users