Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

is it legal to sell piracetam from the UK

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lacura

• 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:24 AM

is it legal to sell piracetam from the UK without a prescription?

piracetam looks to be very safe upto now from all studies and i understand it considered fully legal to import it into the UK. a brand i see here is Nootropil.

i see the site www.qhi.co.uk. it sells alot racetams and the like that you can only get on prescription. the site looks all quality and above board. how is it legal to do so? if it is why isn't there more sites available to get the same. i guess you need some sort of medicine license.

maybe move this thread to the vendor area.

Edited by lacura, 27 May 2009 - 03:18 AM.

#2 vovin

• 75 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:01 AM

is it legal to sell piracetam from the UK without a prescription?

piracetam looks to be very safe upto now from all studies and i understand it considered fully legal to import it into the UK. a brand i see here is Nootropil.

i see the site www.qhi.co.uk. it sells alot racetams and the like that you can only get on prescription. the site looks all quality and above board. how is it legal to do so? if it is why isn't there more sites available to get the same. i guess you need some sort of medicine license.

maybe move this thread to the vendor area.

In Many countries drugs like priacetam slip thru a loophole. Like the US piracetam isnt really a controlled substance so it's not illegal to have but it hasnt been approved for human consumption. It's a shady grey area where allot of suppliments especially herbal ones can exist without having to go thru FDA approval.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users