• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Can oral antimycotic relievedigestion problems?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Louie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

Hello,

i'm new and started taking resveratrol 5 days ago. Only two hours after taking 100 mg i was hit by a wave of nausea and had to sleep for two hours. I woke up with dizziness and a strange prickling pain in various body parts and a stiff aching neck. I also had diarrhea. As i am an MCS Patient i thought it had something to do with chemicals in the capsules, so i stopped taking resveratrol after 2 days. The symptoms got better, what stayed was a rumbling stomach, the stiff neck and the dizziness.

As i had problems with candida albicans in earlier days i treated myself today with an prescription free oral antimycotic to see if it would help my digestion. Two hours later almost all of the digestive symptoms were gone. I took another Resveratrol 100mg(50%) later on with some of the antimycotic and i am feeling very good. I will continue to take the antimycotic and see what happens.

ADVISE: I am not proposing anyone take oral antimycotics, even if they are prescription free.
I just want to share my findings to see if anyone had similar experiences.
If you want to take antimycotics with resveratrol please consult your doctor first.

I've read in a korean study that resveratrol kills candida fungi, but it may not be as effective
as the chemicals. I think a low dose of resveratrol might just trigger a defensive reaction of
the fungus, which then grows stronger and releases toxins to defend itself. That might explain why some people still have digestive problems after quitting resveratrol.

These are just my short term experiences and thoughts, please feel free to add your experiences or corrections.

with regards,

Louie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users