• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Where your tax dollars go

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

http://www.dump.com/...rged/money.html

#2 LET ME GET EM!

• 60 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:36 PM

Taxes, taxes and more taxes! Where does it go? Look around, you should know that! Or maybe you should be asking where should it be going?

Taxes are usurped from EVERYONE!.. I mean... volunteerily paid for by citizens that either earn money or buy something. Where does it really go in the contexts of benefiting from the investment? I... I would say that it goes into a BIG bank account called the treasury of whomever business or organization one is releasing their funds to.

If we were to use our society as an example, our taxes goes into the hands of the individuals that control and manage our society. Our taxes pay for the laws that we allow to take more money from us.. such as "fasten your seat belt or I will see you in court" or our educational system that educates our youth on a foundation of "If you don't meet these requisites you will be held back"... or not forgetting the medical/medicade in which is taxed straight out of our pockets that they make it so hard to get when the time comes when really need it.

You can actually see where your tax dollars is going when you can look at a police/detective vehicle and its more pimped out then yours or if their vehicle models are upgraded and have more than 10 that aren't being driven. Inshort, our tax dollars are going into a pile of ENFORCED policies that are waiting like slip mines for us to fall victim so we would have to PAY more money. That is genius!

Final Note

Our tax dollars actually pay for the very existence and external happenings we are currently living lead by authorities. Our tax dollars pay for the offense as well as the defense within our government. Our tax dollars are the investments of the many that doesn't know that they EMPLOY the world.. including the government. Also, it's imperative to know, justify and hold into account of their invested earnings being taxed right out of there life. And not omitting, find out what is taxed..Visit the taxpayers website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users